OS
    Android

double damage increase?

well, when i played my CoTD warrior and a troopers CoTD warrior in my team, their passive (extra round per kill) triggered vice versa. Sof if child #1 didn't kill the enemy, but child #2 did, both childs were granted an extra turn.

So yesterday i received a second nomad for my Samurai. I like playing with the nomad as his self-heal, true damage, invisibility-move and passive are really good.
    Well the passive sais "increases ATK", so i assume, it affects physical or atk-based damage only. It's not a 100%, so double damage, rather than 30-50% more damage, so if i add my second Nomad to the team, does that mean the damage increase buff for my samurai would be double of the 30 or 50%?
    I need some time to level and equip him, so i'm not in for compareable testing. (as i farm low levels which do not really reflect the needed damage when it would count, like underworld madness.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I don't have the Nomad, but I don't think buffs stack in this game. At most, buffs and debuffs replace each other
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    It's 50 % more damage with ATK UP buff. It doesn't stack though, the buffs just replace each other.

The COTD extra turn for both thing sounds like a bug.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    It's 50 % more damage with ATK UP buff. It doesn't stack though, the buffs just replace each other.

The COTD extra turn for both thing sounds like a bug.
    yeah, you're right, only side-effect is, that the nomads give each other a damage buff, yet my Samurai does exact same damage, either with one or two nomads. Yet since both self heal on basic attack and their second move is very strong, i keep em both as side-companions. Thanks for clearing up.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed