Best Eddies? Who to take to 4*?

I have 4 3* Eddies at L60 or thereabouts - the starter, Mummy, Speed of Light, Soldier. At their current level, Speed of Light is my strongest/favorite. I've got the materials to upgrade starter and Mummy to 4*, and grinding is getting tiring - should I hold off for Speed of Light 4*? Thoughts?

OS
    Android
    Mummy is my least fave (so much so that I sold him) but I know Vaseodin loves him. I think soldier is probably the one to go for if you can; original Eddie is awesome too though. I love Speed of Light, but he's so squishy he can be a liability when you get higher up. With the right talismans you could mitigate this though

Mummy is cool, but soldier is probably your best choice.

Soldier is probably the strongest of the lot. But if speed of light is your favorite you'll be happiest if you get him up first. If you pick any of the others you will just delay upping your favorite one even more.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    if speed of light is your favorite you'll be happiest if you get him up first. If you pick any of the others you will just delay upping your favorite one even more.
    That's a good point, actually.

Thanks all - I'll hold off for a bit to see if I can get the last two shards I need for Soldier!