Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

What are your Favorite non-Eddie Champions?

Obviously putting an Eddie as a Champion is easy because you can just plug him in and play as you normally would. However, I don't always play auto and like to test character combinations, see how maxed characters play out to see if they're worth investing skillshards into, etc. so I enjoy playing my non-Eddie Trooper champions

For those of you who don't auto grind everything, who are your favorites?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Guess I should answer first - used to be a Prisoner until I got one (though still play RCarter's - he's a beast!)

Now it's a Warrior Troll - mainly cause I don't have one, and can get a lot done with that first round of Shield passive combined with his excellent damage...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Alliance General - Pair him with Solider Eddie and any other decent 5* toon and you can auto Game of Death on Madness.

OS
    iOS
    it just depends on what's new. For a while it was Alliance General, then Warrior Child of the Damned. Currently I'm using my troopers to test out some Golden Sons I don't have. Red Troll is good, too. I mostly autofarm, except when there's a new toon in my trooper list to try out. It's really nice to get the variety.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Guess I should answer first - used to be a Prisoner until I got one (though still play RCarter's - he's a beast!)
    Thanks!

Been thinking about swapping him out though. He is just so useful in the Time Rift...

On topic: I like whatever stuff I dont already have or am thinking about working on, and that includes talisman builds too.

I really like running a second maxed assassin golden son too. 2 of those bad boys make short work of everything.

OS
    iOS
    My favorite champions are certain toons that I don't have.

These include Angel of Fear and Corrupt General, maybe Hellhound for variety. Everything else is either owned already or not as fun to use compared with what I already have.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Alliance General and the red Angel. Those are two of my core farm team members, so they swap in flawlessly unless they have a bad talisman setup. Nomad, Hellhound, and rocket dog also work pretty well with my team.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    AG is great, but I've found on auto, depending on who they are partnered wtih, it can lead to the occasional death (due to no AoE).

But AoF, warrior trolls, Assassin GS and Gunner CotD's are guaranteed auto wins on every level (from my troopers). Actually, BORING, but you could probably add well decked out blue allied soldiers to the list too.

Dont rate the CG's at all.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

I love my Wicker Man. Lots of punishment dealing and tankiness to go around on him. Warrior Troll is solid, of course. I'm also fond of my Mage Child of the Damned. Energize helps for spamming for abilities and my CotD is rather tanky for a blue.

OS
    iOS
    Ass Goldn Son, Corrupt Gen, Red Troll, and/or anything that AoE's. My all time favorite was PSS before I finally got mine leveled up.

Off topic, but am I the only one who hates having Eddies for troopers?