Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comet Talismans

OS
    Android

Comet Talismans

I just did the 100 Talismans 5* achievement and claimed the Comet talismans ... all 4 of them are bloody Sorcery!!! WTF?!

Really pissed off right now as this is the most useless magic talisman you can have ... need to calm myself donw right now as I might sell them straight away to get them out of my sight ...

Also thinking about to file a bug report for that ... Another punch in the stomach ... not funny at all ... really not ...

OS
    Android
    I know it is only a game but it took me month to get there and I am seriously so angry right now. So close to uninstall it and let it rest forever with all the bugs and glitches and shit rewards. This is just too much right now.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I know it is only a game but it took me month to get there and I am seriously so angry right now. So close to uninstall it and let it rest forever with all the bugs and glitches and shit rewards. This is just too much right now.
    I hear you man, and honestly, if I hadn't read that they were Sorcery here before getting them, I would have been pissed off when I earned them too (as it is, I'm in no particular rush). Sparton's reasoning for this seems to be to get us to find the right character for them... but it's a tough sell, for me. They'll likely sit undeveloped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    They're the only Comet Talismans in the game for now at least (unless you got them through the Founder's Pack).

The Comet skill is a devastating skill. Although I know that most players seem to disregard any stat bonus that isn't HP, Attack, and Magic, I would encourage players to carefully consider how they can utilize this successfully.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I'm at 88/100, so these are about a week or so away. I for one will not be hitting claim until this is fixed. If they don't fix this, fuck 'em. Last thing I need is 4 shit talismans clogging the inventory. Bottom line, if there's no Magus/Sentinel operating purely off magic AoE with a minimum of 9,000-12,000 base hit points at Level 100, these are useless talismans, and to date no such character exists that I am aware of.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I'm at 88/100, so these are about a week or so away. I for one will not be hitting claim until this is fixed. If they don't fix this, fuck 'em. Last thing I need is 4 shit talismans clogging the inventory. Bottom line, if there's no Magus/Sentinel operating purely off magic AoE with a minimum of 9,000-12,000 base hit points at Level 100, these are useless talismans, and to date no such character exists that I am aware of.
    Storm Eddie with 9800 hit points at level 100 ... This is the only toon right now these talis make sense with 2 health ward if you ask me. I am still pissed off... The only thing what would make them worse is Onslaught...

Storm eddie, golden son magus, pharaoh dog king, and i havent looked so much. Are 4 talismans you still can put 2 health ward with them. But it seems that they would fit perfectly with storm eddie.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Storm eddie, golden son magus, pharaoh dog king, and i havent looked so much. Are 4 talismans you still can put 2 health ward with them. But it seems that they would fit perfectly with storm eddie.
    PDK is not AoE, maybe this opens him up a bit, though. Golden Son lacks the requisite HP, IMO. Storm Eddie OTOH, may do nicely. For whatever reason, I short-counted him by 2,000 HP
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

PDK is not AoE, maybe this opens him up a bit, though. Golden Son lacks the requisite HP, IMO. Storm Eddie OTOH, may do nicely. For whatever reason, I short-counted him by 2,000 HP
    Maybe is better to use the set on a char without AOE attack, so with the set you giving one, thats why i said the PDK because it is a good char but without AOE.

OS
    Android
    It still weakens your Storm Eddie overall I think. I have 2 Warp Bulwark on him and 4 Paladin (2 Power / 2 Arcane) what gives him quite a bit of hit points and a lot of magic. Putting the Comet talismans on him plus the 2 Health ward gives him quite a bit less magic and special. Don't know if that swap is worth the one big hit per battle. Maybe sit some Eddie on the bench dedicated to the Comets and bring him on for the big bang ... well Storm Eddie has a big bang anyways even without the Comets.

To find out I would need to develop the Comets and I can't be bothered with that (plus I am lacking of blue runes).

I still would rather have 2 Arcane + 2 Power / 4 Arcane or anything but Sorcery. To boost Def and MR is void as soon as you meet something with true damage. In this case I'd always opt in for HP and Magic / ATK ... so whatever the devs try to sell "Sorcery is good" I am simply not buying it.

If I would have known that you get Sorcery talismans I would not have put any effort in getting them ... really still very much pissed off

I'd still vote for an "Alchemist" where you can rebrand talismans and swap the color of runes for gold.

OS
    iOS
    I have mine up to 35/50 and put them on my grim reaper with 2 50 ascension
    Very handy for getting out of trouble
    Not sure where else they would be useful