Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Comet Talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    You are right I haven't - because it doesn't make sense.

The General deals physical damage and scales with Max HP. So I use Overwhelming on him what gives the same HP than Mystical plus more ATK. In fact there are 6 Health Overwhelming on my General.

The Soulless Demon deals True Damage and scales of Max HP. In this case I can (and do) use Ward or Overwhelming because I get as much HP as with Mystical plus more damage.

Or am I missing something here?
    No, I've determined (by testing them myself) that mystical talismans are a waste on these guys. The green soulless demon benefits by either of the other types of greens more than mystical.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Again: DEF and MR are ignored by True Damage! You can add a billion DEF and MR but if I hit you with a team consisting of True Damagers you are gone before you can say "ouch"

I agree that these talismans would make sense if True Damage for example would ignore 60% or so of MR and DEF ... OK at least high stats give me some protection ... but otherwise
    And your team without DEF and MR will be extremely vulnerable against a team of physical and/or magical damagers.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I just did the 100 Talismans 5* achievement and claimed the Comet talismans ... all 4 of them are bloody Sorcery!!! WTF?!

Really pissed off right now as this is the most useless magic talisman you can have ... need to calm myself donw right now as I might sell them straight away to get them out of my sight ...

Also thinking about to file a bug report for that ... Another punch in the stomach ... not funny at all ... really not ...
    What are you talking about? It does physical damage, not sure what you mean by sorcery. It's a pretty good skill in my opinion

OS
    iOS
    I have them 5*50 and they suck because they cost too much to cast so their DPS is worse than talis you pick up in the first world.
    Erik-0726 1/50 avail 5* Allied Bomber Boy all skills maxed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wailenhalen18 View Post
    What are you talking about? It does physical damage, not sure what you mean by sorcery. It's a pretty good skill in my opinion
    He talks about Magic Comet Talismans that are Sorcery, and you responded about physical damage, probably about the Meteor talismans.

Now, what are YOU talking about?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹