Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comet Talismans

OS
    Android
    Sorcery, seriously? Wow, they really keep trying to push these worthless no-health talismans. They need to remove them all from the drop list and convert the existing ones to another type. They aren't worth considering in my opinion.

Anybody that uses these no-health or 6x damage talismans are going to be in for a rude awakening when pvp hits, in my opinion. Dead before they even get a chance to activate buffs unless they use the massively overpowered red troll.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    this is very sad, i agree they should remove sorcery and the onslaught talismans or at least change them to have at least ANY good stat. (like a super high DEF for the yellow would be nice.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    this is very sad, i agree they should remove sorcery and the onslaught talismans or at least change them to have at least ANY good stat. (like a super high DEF for the yellow would be nice.
    DEF is worthless if you meet somebody with true damage ... they are just bloody worthless ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Sorcery, seriously? Wow, they really keep trying to push these worthless no-health talismans. They need to remove them all from the drop list and convert the existing ones to another type. They aren't worth considering in my opinion.

Anybody that uses these no-health or 6x damage talismans are going to be in for a rude awakening when pvp hits, in my opinion. Dead before they even get a chance to activate buffs unless they use the massively overpowered red troll.
    Say that you have a character with a set of Thief Bulwark talismans. They alone will give approximately the same health boost as a green and five blue power/arcane talismans, but they will not give any DEF or MR. Putting three blue sorcery talismans in the other three spots will give the build the same total bonus for DEF and MR as a balanced build with a green and five blue power/arcane talismans. Do you really think they should take away the possibility for this kind of build?

The Wickerman is another example where such a no-HP talisman could be useful. As both ATK and DEF adds to his damage you (probably) want every talisman to contribute to both his ATK and DEF but since his base MR is pretty low, that will leave him very vulnerable to magic damage attacks. So for him a player might want to consider a build which includes red talismans of the skilled type.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Sorcery, seriously? ...
    This is what I thought as well ... unless they change this for the better just concentrate on another achievement IMHO ... this reward really doesn't fell like an achievement - it feels like a punishment ...

Just played my troopers today as this mess is not their fault but going to switch it off for the rest of the day. This "achievement" really took the fun out of the game ...

On a sidenote: Counter the Red Troll with a Blue Bat (I have) or the Prisoner / Death Dog (I don't have both yet) and he is not that poewrful anymore ...
    Last edited by hold; 12-10-2016 at 12:57 PM. Reason: forgot Death Dog :)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Say that you have a character with a set of Thief Bulwark talismans. They alone will give approximately the same health boost as a green and five blue power/arcane talismans, but they will not give any DEF or MR. Putting three blue sorcery talismans in the other three spots will give the build the same total bonus for DEF and MR ....
    Again: DEF and MR are ignored by True Damage! You can add a billion DEF and MR but if I hit you with a team consisting of True Damagers you are gone before you can say "ouch"

I agree that these talismans would make sense if True Damage for example would ignore 60% or so of MR and DEF ... OK at least high stats give me some protection ... but otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Would seem they'd fit OK with Magus cotd & NoL?

Magus Golden Son works because of revive, PDK to get some AoE, CotD for billzard shield, NoL for AoE+has reflect shield? All have decent HP already too.

Also, what about other non-magus magic doers - Gunner Bomber Boy? Assassin Souless Demon (w invincibility), corrupt rescuer or pyro?

Lastly, Sentinel Undead Rescuer, Pharao Sand Spirit (already that def/MR!!!), undead & regular allied soldiers, or even your good 'ol corrupt ox cultist!?

Actually, Im going to suggest these talismans might make some sentinels from meh to usable right?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I have them on a spare PDK for now, and plan to level them one day.
    Its quite funny you guys do exactly what Sparton wanted us to do, explore where,how and if they can be fitted somewhere...some nice ideas overall
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I have them on a spare PDK for now, and plan to level them one day.
    Its quite funny you guys do exactly what Sparton wanted us to do, explore where,how and if they can be fitted somewhere...some nice ideas overall
    And everywhere I put them I think they would be much better in Arcane or Power...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    And everywhere I put them I think they would be much better in Arcane or Power...
    Yep, not disagreeing with that.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹