Thread: Comet Talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Yep, not disagreeing with that.
    I am glad other players are on the same page

OS
    iOS
    So no one else is actually using them then ?

OS
    Android
    I know I'm not going to nerf my own storm eddie by using them. His defense and MR is just fine with 2x ascension/ward and 4x Paladin/power. That fury move owns bosses with that setup, even the assassin Beast. Pretty meh for farming though.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    DEF is worthless if you meet somebody with true damage ... they are just bloody worthless ...
    at that point you're right, but imagine what damage a DEF-scaling character like the Wickerman or FotD-Eddie would make, if you could boost their DEF.

My idea is to change the sorcery or onlslaught talisman a little. Let the onlsaught, for example have higher special-stat (compared to will or bulwark) yet a "little" life (like 500-900) instead of MR or DEF, so these could still be useful for a special-scaling character, like most gunners.
    For the sorcery .. well, they have magic, so they should just create a new "over-power" mage defender, which scales only on DEF and MR, so a boost on these stats will be effective.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    at that point you're right, but imagine what damage a DEF-scaling character like the Wickerman or FotD-Eddie would make, if you could boost their DEF...
    That would be awesome... With a Power Comet Talisman...

I just did the 100 Talismans 5* achievement and claimed the Comet talismans ... all 4 of them are bloody Sorcery!!! WTF?!

Really pissed off right now as this is the most useless magic talisman you can have ... need to calm myself donw right now as I might sell them straight away to get them out of my sight ...

Also thinking about to file a bug report for that ... Another punch in the stomach ... not funny at all ... really not ...
    Sorcery, and mystical,skilled are prob the best talismans for a lot of sentinel and assassin characters. I used to sell them all and now regret. I never played, built those characters, but as a endgame player doing a little exploring/variety, they are certainly not junk.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Sorcery, and mystical,skilled are prob the best talismans for a lot of sentinel and assassin characters. I used to sell them all and now regret. I never played, built those characters, but as a endgame player doing a little exploring/variety, they are certainly not junk.
    They are junk ... The only mystical I have is on a Rainmaker and he is benched after the nerf. Plus the mystical is still giving you 4.5k hit points.

Go ahead and stuff your toons full with those useless no HP talismans and I meet you with a team that is only doing True Damage... I am looking forward to that.

As it stand right now they are useless.

OS
    iOS
    They are junk ... The only mystical I have is on a Rainmaker and he is benched after the nerf. Plus the mystical is still giving you 4.5k hit points.

Go ahead and stuff your toons full with those useless no HP talismans and I meet you with a team that is only doing True Damage... I am looking forward to that.

If you're frozen for 2 rounds how are you going to hit anything !
    Just sell them and quit moaning

I can see that you havent tried to put 6 mystical health to sentinel soulles demon or to allied general, do it and then you will regret to sell them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    I can see that you havent tried to put 6 mystical health to sentinel soulles demon or to allied general, do it and then you will regret to sell them.
    You are right I haven't - because it doesn't make sense.

The General deals physical damage and scales with Max HP. So I use Overwhelming on him what gives the same HP than Mystical plus more ATK. In fact there are 6 Health Overwhelming on my General.

The Soulless Demon deals True Damage and scales of Max HP. In this case I can (and do) use Ward or Overwhelming because I get as much HP as with Mystical plus more damage.

Or am I missing something here?