OS
    Android

Rare souls drops?! My drops: Legacy of the petshop :(

Hello everyone. I am trying to have good characters like Corrupt general, Nomad, Allied general, Carriage rider eddie, etc. But the thing is i can't get any single of them even i am spending my trooper points with rare souls every week for 6 weeks. I only got 3* dogs all the time. My game became like legacy of the petshop.

So, anyone got that kind of souls can you share your experience? How did you get them? With classic rare souls or the rare souls we got with trooper badges? Is there any trick with this like waiting 5 seconds and drop the soul into book of souls? Any experience will be appreciated.

No trick, just RNG. Do you play the dungeons? I get a lot of rare souls from there. That's where I got my most recent 5* Corrupt General, from a random rare soul drop in the dungeon.

It's just time and luck

OS
    Android
    Good to hear! Which level are you farming usually? I can try that

Just pulled a 5 star visions Eddie from a rare soul drop. My first 5 star out of many many rare souls. It seems to be random luck.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Good to hear! Which level are you farming usually? I can try that
    Currently just farming level 7 of the Green Dungeon.

OS
    Android
    Hey man. I had same issue. So I stopped spending trooper badges on souls. Now I just buy the skill shards which is a for sure thing of usefulness. I just wait for rare souls in the rewards now. However I already got my favorite ally - warrior child of the damned. But just saying, the skill share is a better buy imo.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Jajajaja You make me LMAO with the "legacy of the petshop" .... I have had luck with the Trooper Badges, thanks to the red ones I have Samurai Eddie, Warrior COTD, and with the Gunner one I got Tailgunner Eddie... Also I have buy some skill shards from there, but I prefer to test my luck... Even if in the near future I need to open a Petshop somewhere in the Underworld...

OS
    iOS
    I've stopped spending Trooper points on Souls. Fed up of getting diddly squat so going for Skil Shards too.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I've stopped spending Trooper points on Souls. Fed up of getting diddly squat so going for Skil Shards too.
    Same here. Skill shards can't be earned any where else (besides hidden dungeons) while you can get rare souls from mining Lord of Light. My focus is on skill shards and talisman for my most useful characters.