Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I disagree. A 5 star character can equip 2 more talismans than a 3 star character. That is HUGE. Plus, that 5 star character has much higher base stats, which directly affect the skills. Plus, evolving a 3 star character to 5 star is insanely slow. I have been running over 200 missions a day for over a week (read: waaay more than 1000 runs) and still haven't been able to get my mummy Eddie to 5 star. I think I'll take a quick 5 star any day over that.
    Yup, this.

I pulled a wicker eddie from my legendary, I wasn't happy.

From the legendary soul I got a -meh-4 stars Wicker Man (not Eddie, the Wicker-wicker Man :P )
    With the ironites I used 2x10 rare souls. The results were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
    5 stars Axis Commander, 5 Stars Nomad and some various 4 stars which I'll never use.
    Name:  final_bstSnapshot_559941.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  94.1 KB
    Name:  final_bstSnapshot_257151.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  90.8 KB
    Name:  final_bstSnapshot_212521.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  96.0 KB

I got shit...my legendary was a 4 star rocket dog....I have a 4 star lvl 58 rocket dog that's my shared trooper.

Got 2 4 star angels from the rare drops that I'll keep, everything else I have already.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    From the legendary soul I got a -meh-4 stars Wicker Man (not Eddie, the Wicker-wicker Man :P )
    With the ironites I used 2x10 rare souls. The results were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
    5 stars Axis Commander, 5 Stars Nomad and some various 4 stars which I'll never use.
    Name:  final_bstSnapshot_559941.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  94.1 KB
    Name:  final_bstSnapshot_257151.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  90.8 KB
    Name:  final_bstSnapshot_212521.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  96.0 KB
    You won the lotto, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I disagree. A 5 star character can equip 2 more talismans than a 3 star character. That is HUGE. Plus, that 5 star character has much higher base stats, which directly affect the skills. Plus, evolving a 3 star character to 5 star is insanely slow. I have been running over 200 missions a day for over a week (read: waaay more than 1000 runs) and still haven't been able to get my mummy Eddie to 5 star. I think I'll take a quick 5 star any day over that.
    This is true, but I'd still take a 3* with 4 5* talismans over a 5* with 6 3* talismans.

I'm not saying that they are bad or that people shouldn't want them - the savings alone in time and resources are great. But I don't think they're the necessity that everyone feels they NEED to progress.

OS
    iOS
    I feel like the two most powerful characters I've seen are the nomad and the axis bad guy. Congrats.

Legendary gave me a 4* corrupt harpy and 23 rare souls gave me 4 underwhelming 4* characters I already had. $30 and no benefit to gameplay other than some gold. I'm starting to fall into the gamblers fallacy, I'm losing so much I'm bound to win next time!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraznoff View Post
    Legendary gave me a 4* corrupt harpy and 23 rare souls gave me 4 underwhelming 4* characters I already had. $30 and no benefit to gameplay other than some gold. I'm starting to fall into the gamblers fallacy, I'm losing so much I'm bound to win next time!
    "My luck is about to change this time, I can feel it!"

OS
    Android
    I got a corrupt harpy too... And since I had a lot of resources I took her to 5* lvl 100... She's a BEAST!!!!

With the Ironite I got souls. 3 Pharaoh Dogs, One of those broken angels that can't kill anyone, way too many 3* Eddies and a children of the damned, the magus one.

Still... Feels good to support a game you really like.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 07-30-2016 at 05:34 PM.