Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Legendary Soul Offer

Did everyone get the legendary soul offer. Or maybe it comes when you hit a certain level or time benchmark?

Seems like a good deal for $30, but I already spent $30 this week and got nothing good! Total investment in the game is about $35 for me now.

I think it'd be a no-brainer for me if it guaranteed a 5*, but it's 4 OR 5. Though I guess it comes w/ lots of gold, ironite and a few rare souls to sweeten the deal.

I'm really thinking about it. I've spent $9 this month for some ironite but in this pack you get 1,500. That's crazy cheap compared to the other options like the 1,800 for $50.

Wow if u spent 1500 ironite on the rare souls, the legendary pack yields a total of 26 rare souls and a legendary soul.

Anyone would have a pretty decent deck of character with it.

OS
    Android
    I bought it. Got 4* carriage rider Eddie; spent the ironite on rare soul packs; got ALL 3* for everything else. 4 of them were red soulless demons; 4 blue allied soldiers.

I'll reiterate what I've said elsewhere: rare should be 4 or 5. Legendary should be 5. 3* souls are absolutely useless to anyone who is in battlefield or past it; at the point I am at 4* aren't all that much use, and evolution is SUCH a grind :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I bought it. Got 4* carriage rider Eddie; spent the ironite on rare soul packs; got ALL 3* for everything else. 4 of them were red soulless demons; 4 blue allied soldiers.

I'll reiterate what I've said elsewhere: rare should be 4 or 5. Legendary should be 5. 3* souls are absolutely useless to anyone who is in battlefield or past it; at the point I am at 4* aren't all that much use, and evolution is SUCH a grind :/
    You are wrong, the only important thing to judge the strenght of a character is "abilities" not the number of stars. For example the 3* allied blue soldier is probably one of the strongest char in the game, far better than almost all 4* chars and even better of some 5* rare (i.e. Nomad). Rising their level is quite fast and you don't need any money at all excluding the evolution cost (evolving from 4* to 5* sometimes takes long but it is due to the crap drop rate of some components).

I disagree. A 5 star character can equip 2 more talismans than a 3 star character. That is HUGE. Plus, that 5 star character has much higher base stats, which directly affect the skills. Plus, evolving a 3 star character to 5 star is insanely slow. I have been running over 200 missions a day for over a week (read: waaay more than 1000 runs) and still haven't been able to get my mummy Eddie to 5 star. I think I'll take a quick 5 star any day over that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I disagree. A 5 star character can equip 2 more talismans than a 3 star character. That is HUGE. Plus, that 5 star character has much higher base stats, which directly affect the skills. Plus, evolving a 3 star character to 5 star is insanely slow. I have been running over 200 missions a day for over a week (read: waaay more than 1000 runs) and still haven't been able to get my mummy Eddie to 5 star. I think I'll take a quick 5 star any day over that.
    Yup, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    This is true, but I'd still take a 3* with 4 5* talismans over a 5* with 6 3* talismans.

I'm not saying that they are bad or that people shouldn't want them - the savings alone in time and resources are great. But I don't think they're the necessity that everyone feels they NEED to progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    This is true, but I'd still take a 3* with 4 5* talismans over a 5* with 6 3* talismans.

I'm not saying that they are bad or that people shouldn't want them - the savings alone in time and resources are great. But I don't think they're the necessity that everyone feels they NEED to progress.
    I'm not sure you're getting it. As a 5 star character can equip MORE talismans it automatically makes them more powerful. You can take the talismans from a 3 star character and putr them on a 5 star. You can't get talismans from ANY purchase, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Your argument that people put too much emphasis on 5 star characters and that your prefer a 3 star over a 5 star if the 3 stars has better talismans doesn't make sense. You don't pull characters with talismans already on them. You have to build up your own talismans and equip them yourself. I'm not sure I get what you are trying to prove...

OS
    Android
    I think it's a good deal and not the classic "100usd cashgrab" that freemium games often offer. I'll definitely get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post

I agree with the Legendary Soul, they should only drop 5*s.

Rare souls IMO are ok, maybe a slight chance to get a 4*s out of them. If you make 4*s that easy, most of the 2* and 3* become obsolete and no one has a reason to upgrade them besides collecting or trying new team comps.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 07-29-2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Quote