Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Legendary Soul Offer

Did everyone get the legendary soul offer. Or maybe it comes when you hit a certain level or time benchmark?

Seems like a good deal for $30, but I already spent $30 this week and got nothing good! Total investment in the game is about $35 for me now.

I think it'd be a no-brainer for me if it guaranteed a 5*, but it's 4 OR 5. Though I guess it comes w/ lots of gold, ironite and a few rare souls to sweeten the deal.

I'm really thinking about it. I've spent $9 this month for some ironite but in this pack you get 1,500. That's crazy cheap compared to the other options like the 1,800 for $50.

Wow if u spent 1500 ironite on the rare souls, the legendary pack yields a total of 26 rare souls and a legendary soul.

Anyone would have a pretty decent deck of character with it.

OS
    Android
    I bought it. Got 4* carriage rider Eddie; spent the ironite on rare soul packs; got ALL 3* for everything else. 4 of them were red soulless demons; 4 blue allied soldiers.

I'll reiterate what I've said elsewhere: rare should be 4 or 5. Legendary should be 5. 3* souls are absolutely useless to anyone who is in battlefield or past it; at the point I am at 4* aren't all that much use, and evolution is SUCH a grind :/

OS
    Android
    I think it's a good deal and not the classic "100usd cashgrab" that freemium games often offer. I'll definitely get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I bought it. Got 4* carriage rider Eddie; spent the ironite on rare soul packs; got ALL 3* for everything else. 4 of them were red soulless demons; 4 blue allied soldiers.

I'll reiterate what I've said elsewhere: rare should be 4 or 5. Legendary should be 5. 3* souls are absolutely useless to anyone who is in battlefield or past it; at the point I am at 4* aren't all that much use, and evolution is SUCH a grind :/
    I agree with the Legendary Soul, they should only drop 5*s.

Rare souls IMO are ok, maybe a slight chance to get a 4*s out of them. If you make 4*s that easy, most of the 2* and 3* become obsolete and no one has a reason to upgrade them besides collecting or trying new team comps.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 07-29-2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Quote

OS
    iOS
    I did it. Got a 4* on my legendary. Crap.

I opened 27 rare souls and got a grand total of 4 4*s but 2 were dups. So I ended up w/ 2 new 4* characters (both classes I didn't really need) and a ton of gold.

Agree with everyone else. Legendary is rare and should guarantee a 5*. Crap again.

OS
    Android
    @Gonzo 28 "rare" and every last one of them being 3* seems a bit off to me. If one in five was a 4* that would mollify me somewhat; apart from anything else that would mean that if you've spent all week grinding your troopers till the pips squeak you at least have a chance of something useful.

I think if evolving was easier you might have a point, but even with the increased drop rate for evolution shards it''s still ridiculously hard to evolve from 4* to 5* :/ I don't mind when a game is challenging, but this isn't challenging, it's grinding.

OS
    Android
    I've never pulled anything better than a 3* from rare souls. And I've been grindind for 1, yes, ONE gunner shard for the last 4 days. Trust me, I know the grind.

It's not difficult to get characters to 4*.

I forgot a word in my previous post regarding Rare Souls, I wanted to say that the chances of getting a 4* should be slightly better.

Let me finish with this, they did not increase the drop rate. I'm almost 300 battles in Underworld Madness and only got 1 3*Gunner shard.

I got it. For the Legendary Soul I got a 4* Desert Marauder. :/
    For the 3 Rare Souls I got a 3* Speed of Light Eddie, 3* Corrupt Ox Cultist and 4* Angel of Fear. Overall that wasn't a bad pull.
    I also just got the Gunner/Assassin Soul last day reward and it ended up being a 4* Artillery Dog.

My friends just pulled a Gunner Child of the Damned and Assassin Golem from the pack. So jelly.