Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    My friends just pulled a Gunner Child of the Damned and Assassin Golem from the pack. So jelly.
    Well, someone has to win. Congrats to him!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    It's not difficult to get characters to 4*.
    No, but it's almost impossible to go from 4* to 5*, and where I am now that's what I need to be doing; I CAN get thru underworld with what I've got but it's really hard without spending ironite (didn't have the reflecting Allied soldier til a couple of days ago, for example, so he's still 3* - OfC I got 4 of him today LOL) and I'm assuming Dark City is going to be another step up in difficulty & want to be ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Let me finish with this, they did not increase the drop rate. I'm almost 300 battles in Underworld Madness and only got 1 3*Gunner shard.
    That's really interesting - they said they had, & it felt to me like the drop rate for 2* evo shards was better (I'm just getting thru underworld hard myself so you're a bit ahead of me). Maybe they increased it but it was already tiny and/or they didn't increase it by much?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    My friends just pulled a Gunner Child of the Damned and Assassin Golem from the pack. So jelly.
    Holy Cthulhu I knew SOMEONE was getting my share of the luck lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I bought it. Got 4* carriage rider Eddie; spent the ironite on rare soul packs; got ALL 3* for everything else. 4 of them were red soulless demons; 4 blue allied soldiers.

I'll reiterate what I've said elsewhere: rare should be 4 or 5. Legendary should be 5. 3* souls are absolutely useless to anyone who is in battlefield or past it; at the point I am at 4* aren't all that much use, and evolution is SUCH a grind :/
    You are wrong, the only important thing to judge the strenght of a character is "abilities" not the number of stars. For example the 3* allied blue soldier is probably one of the strongest char in the game, far better than almost all 4* chars and even better of some 5* rare (i.e. Nomad). Rising their level is quite fast and you don't need any money at all excluding the evolution cost (evolving from 4* to 5* sometimes takes long but it is due to the crap drop rate of some components).

People do tend to put a bit too much stake in unit star rankings......the vast majority of your usefulness comes from talismans.

A 3* unit with a bunch of 5* talismans will last a lot longer (and do a lot more damage) than a 5* with 3* talismans.

A 5* unit by itself doesn't mean much. And talismans are a lot easier to get and level than units.

OS
    Android
    Agree with pretty much everyone, the Legendary Souls is EXTREMELY rare, it's disappointing that you get a 4* with it, also rare souls should also get higher * characters more often, they aren't as common as regular souls and pretty much get the same results.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

I disagree. A 5 star character can equip 2 more talismans than a 3 star character. That is HUGE. Plus, that 5 star character has much higher base stats, which directly affect the skills. Plus, evolving a 3 star character to 5 star is insanely slow. I have been running over 200 missions a day for over a week (read: waaay more than 1000 runs) and still haven't been able to get my mummy Eddie to 5 star. I think I'll take a quick 5 star any day over that.

I pulled a magus child of the damned, who now locks up my game on a regular basis when I set to autobattle when just farming because the stupid freeze bug, so now I have to manually control all battles even when just farming and using all my troopers.

Kind of annoying :[

OS
    Android
    Is Mummy Eddie that good? I level my 3 3*s versions but I always find his stats sub-par.

Mummy Eddie is not for everyone. He is my favorite Eddie so far, though. I would say if it fits your playstyle and you like having 2 powerful allies and use your Eddie for support then he is pretty bad a$$.