Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I'm more than willing to pay for and support a game I enjoy playing, and I've played this game quite a bit, but you shouldn't have to pay more than the price of a console game for a slight chance at a good character. It's not a huge issue now, but it has the possibility of ruining the PvP component when it comes out. It doesn't matter how much time I spent grinding and leveling up if my opponent was lucky and got characters like CR Eddie, nomad, and axis commander while I'm pulling harpies.

OS
    Android
    That argument is so old... and so wrong. I don't know why people keep saying that. Two different business models, two different platforms...

Also, 90% of triple A games use micro transactions. Or maybe you never heard of DLC.

OS
    iOS
    So....
    Beat the game on madness today...
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  94.5 KB
Views: 181
Size:  85.6 KB
Views: 175
Size:  69.0 KB
Views: 170
Size:  96.8 KB
Views: 188
Size:  91.2 KB
Views: 177
Size:  93.9 KB
Views: 184
Size:  80.0 KB
    I'm gonna try using her with this guy I've had sitting around.

Views: 178
Size:  95.9 KB
Views: 169
Size:  99.7 KB
Views: 184
Size:  89.0 KB
Views: 172
Size:  92.7 KB
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 07-30-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    "My luck is about to change this time, I can feel it!"
    LOL! Exactly my sentiment. Although my luck had changed tremendously recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    LOL! Exactly my sentiment. Although my luck had changed tremendously recently.
    Lucky. Haha.

Still haven't gotten a single 4* or 5* from shards, and that last 2* green shard is still eluding me.

OS
    Android
    @aurora... I got that Harpy from a Legendary Soul too. She is really good. She crits for 7k without any buff. Got her to LVL 100.

She's squishy though

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I'd like to know what her damage scales with so I can give her some appropriate talismans. Maybe some health overwhelming? Idk. Her defence is awful. Again, no idea which yellow talismans to slot in her yellow slot either. There's a good one, the rush/onslaught I think that has huge buffs, but I'm not sure if she even benefits from it. No data, no statistics. :/
    Tbh, 7k damage isn't nearly enough to put up with the lack of tank. Maybe I can find an Eddie charActer to buff her with? Pharaoh? Idk.
    I have a carriage rider too and I've got decent talismans to put on him, but he's a healer mainly not a defence/buff/tank and he's 4 stars.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Yeah I'd like to know what her damage scales with so I can give her some appropriate talismans. Maybe some health overwhelming? Idk. Her defence is awful. Again, no idea which yellow talismans to slot in her yellow slot either. There's a good one, the rush/onslaught I think that has huge buffs, but I'm not sure if she even benefits from it. No data, no statistics. :/
    Tbh, 7k damage isn't nearly enough to put up with the lack of tank. Maybe I can find an Eddie charActer to buff her with? Pharaoh? Idk.
    I have a carriage rider too and I've got decent talismans to put on him, but he's a healer mainly not a defence/buff/tank and he's 4 stars.
    I've been using her with Soldier Eddie and the Sentinel General. A healer and an amazing buffer.

With the generals buff she one hits almost anyone in the first level of Underworld Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    This is true, but I'd still take a 3* with 4 5* talismans over a 5* with 6 3* talismans.

I'm not saying that they are bad or that people shouldn't want them - the savings alone in time and resources are great. But I don't think they're the necessity that everyone feels they NEED to progress.
    I'm not sure you're getting it. As a 5 star character can equip MORE talismans it automatically makes them more powerful. You can take the talismans from a 3 star character and putr them on a 5 star. You can't get talismans from ANY purchase, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Your argument that people put too much emphasis on 5 star characters and that your prefer a 3 star over a 5 star if the 3 stars has better talismans doesn't make sense. You don't pull characters with talismans already on them. You have to build up your own talismans and equip them yourself. I'm not sure I get what you are trying to prove...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I've been using her with Soldier Eddie and the Sentinel General. A healer and an amazing buffer.

With the generals buff she one hits almost anyone in the first level of Underworld Madness
    Try pairing her with my samurai Eddie, you're on my troopers list
    Try his future main attack and that ronin slash thingy. You're welcome lol.