Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I'm not sure you're getting it. As a 5 star character can equip MORE talismans it automatically makes them more powerful. You can take the talismans from a 3 star character and putr them on a 5 star. You can't get talismans from ANY purchase, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Your argument that people put too much emphasis on 5 star characters and that your prefer a 3 star over a 5 star if the 3 stars has better talismans doesn't make sense. You don't pull characters with talismans already on them. You have to build up your own talismans and equip them yourself. I'm not sure I get what you are trying to prove...
    IMHO even the worst five star character is generally better than the best 4 star character if similarly equipped. If you want to play on the big boy levels, you need the big boy characters. Just takes a long time to level them up and a lot of talisman upgrades.

I got lucky and pulled a 4 star Tailgunner Eddie but I know it's completely random

I hope they offer this package again. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money on this game before the 5 day offer expired. Now I would buy it without hesitation but it's not around =/