iOS
    i got my account fixed!
    i sent an email to support and in one day i got a reply

Quote Originally Posted by IronSentinel View Post
    i got my account fixed!
    i sent an email to support and in one day i got a reply
    Lucky you! Nothing yet for me & I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms

Hi all

Since the beginning of the week when I got the MACLO error I have been unable to play as I've been stuck on the loading screen too. I did some testing last night and have found a way back into the game which I'm hoping works for some of you. It's only any good if you have a Roadhouse/email account though (if you only used Facebook to save progress it won't work which makes me think that it's something to do with linking your game to FB).

1/ Uninstall the game
    2/ Go to Facebook and remove LOTB from your list of games
    3/ Reinstall the game
    4/ Load LOTB (& go through the "newbie" games)
    5/ Go to settings and log in with your "email address" account
    6/ The game will forcibly take you to Facebook. Click cancel (do NOT authorise the app)
    7/ Click on the "open this game" popup
    8/ LOTB will load and you can restore your previous saved progress

Note: The game will occasionally try to get you to log into / authorise Facebook - click "Cancel" every time.

This has worked for me (thankfully, as I haven't had any response from support!) so I really hope it works for some of you too

Angry And that at this time of the year.

I did 2 bug reports on it, one send with gmail and the other with my hotmail/outlook. More then a week ago.

Still can't play.

Something like this has been happening to me this morning. I got the Facebook login window popping up all the time and the game wouldn't load. I reinstalled it, I got into the game once but it moved way to slow (and the Facebook window would appear inside the game) so I closed it and the same issue happened again in the loading screen.

I then installed the game on another Android device (Nexus 5) I have and I am able to play the game just fine with this secondary device so now I'm wondering if this is a device issue. My main phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I've never had an issue login into the game.

I'm going to try later today to login through my S6 again since I was able to play the game on my Nexus 5 but this is definitely odd.

Ok, the game worked fine once on the Nexus 5 but now it won't load either and it still won't load on my other phone so looks like I'm out of luck. Support has been contacted.

OS
    Android
    And here I go again with this problem.
    This is my second time this month!!
    Add me: Moonchild-9889