Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Does he drop as a 3* or do we need to burn rare souls?
    He drops as 5* so rare souls it is.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    I'll pass for now. I have enough ox cultists.

OS
    iOS
    A Viking... as a Sentinel... the class that's known to be weak...against warriors.

I've got one... how about Wizard Eddie, a Warrior Class character!

better yet, Ghandi Eddie... an assassin.

JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    A Viking... as a Sentinel... the class that's known to be weak...against warriors.

Probably emphasizing the toughness of Vikings? I mean, classes aren't the be-all-end-all of what characters are like. I mean, Sentinels have a dude with a gun (Bomber Boy) and a skeleton with a shield and axe (Undead Guardian). Besides, what's magical about that blue Axis Soldier anyway? Not to mention, there's a world of difference between a someone clad in full plate armor with a light skirmisher armed with javelins.

That, and I think making him a Warrior would have been a bad idea. That Navigator Eddie that was spotted a while back will be a Warrior, and there's still a chance that Killers Eddie might be one. Although 3 5* Sentinel Eddies rather clogs the list.

Or Visions Eddie tainted the Viking with some of his ethereal energy since their names are similar
    Last edited by Kardas; 12-13-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Probably emphasizing the toughness of Vikings? I mean, classes aren't the be-all-end-all of what characters are like. I mean, Sentinels do have a dude with a gun (Bomber Boy) and a skeleton with a shield and axe (Undead Guardian). Besides, what's magical about that blue Axis Soldier anyway? Not to mention, there's a world of difference between a someone clad in full plate armor with a light skirmisher armed with Javelins.

That, and I think making him a Warrior would have been a bad idea. That Navigator Eddie that was spotted a while back will be a Warrior, and there's still a chance that Killers Eddie might be one. Although 3 5* Sentinel Eddies rather clogs the list.

Or Visions Eddie tainted the Viking with some of his ethereal energy since their names are similar
    It makes zero sense with the philosophy of the viking, notwithstanding sensibility. The viking is a warrior class, period. It makes sense for the viking to be neutral on warriors, weak on magus and strong on sentinels (they loved pillaging monasteries). Strong against magic, weak against warriors, neutral against sentinels makes zero sense with the philosophy of the character and shows a complete lack of thoughtfulness in character development.

If anything, a Viking, Skald, Berzerker three pack could have preserved this but as is proves senseless.
    As for sentinel bombers, that makes more sense armed with a contraption/heavy gun than it would hand-to-hand. You are also comparing base toons to a rare eddie, which should have far more thought behind him.

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android

I like where that is going ...

Swashbuckler Eddie - a Gunner

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    I'll pass for now. I have enough ox cultists.
    That was pretty much the same thing I thought, except I sell every single ox cultist. I got suckered into trying for the FotD Eddie and the NBW characters and didn't get any of them. I got a few useless pumpkins and a couple storm eddies, and have pulled a couple extra storm eddies since from random rare soul drops. Storm Eddie is the new SoL Eddie except he's actually usefull for boss fights.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    That was pretty much the same thing I thought, except I sell every single ox cultist. I got suckered into trying for the FotD Eddie and the NBW characters and didn't get any of them. I got a few useless pumpkins and a couple storm eddies, and have pulled a couple extra storm eddies since from random rare soul drops. Storm Eddie is the new SoL Eddie except he's actually usefull for boss fights.
    Storm Eddie was a refreshing service to the community at large. Every Assassin Eddie is 5* (I believe) and thus unobtainable, as a player may luck out on a legendary sentinel or warrior pull from a rare soul, but the amount of rare G/A and legendary souls are few and far between, even with badges. Storm was the first and only reasonable chance at scoring an Assassin Eddie, and the only one I have ever pulled so far.

OS
    Android
    Storm Eddie was a refreshing service to the community at large. Every Assassin Eddie is 5* (I believe) and thus unobtainable, as a player may luck out on a legendary sentinel or warrior pull from a rare soul, but the amount of rare G/A and legendary souls are few and far between, even with badges. Storm was the first and only reasonable chance at scoring an Assassin Eddie, and the only one I have ever pulled so far.
    Same, I even leveled one to 100, and set him as my champ for now. The point was that had I known I would pull 3 more of them, I would have waited and not spent ironite on the BNW souls.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    You and me both. I pulled some good gunners with those extra BNW i bought, but I spent a lot to get mine.