Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    OS
    iOS
    Can someone share screen of his viking eddie talismans,found mine today and put 3xstone,3xblind and he have 27000hp but his true damage is very low or maybe I don't know to play with him...DEF and MR is above 600 with this talismans,what's the point and how to play with this character?

OS
    Android
    Name:  2017-12-05 12.15.25.png
Views: 1178
Size:  351.9 KB

My setup and he has 1011 exta mr. Does a lot of dmg if you know how to use his skills
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Hi all, just passing to post my worries to the next change on my beloved Viking Eddie, even if the change doesn't sound like it will make a huge impact, after further testing, it certainly will.

Tested in a lot of scenarios, where the trigger would make a battle been won or lost.

Please don't get me wrong... CtA is too strong as of right now, but for the wrong reasons, mostly related to the generation of fury.

Ok if I get (and still was surprised by the info) that some triggers, like fury generated from skills can't be removed as a per-skill setting. Won't debate anything about this.

The fact that it will be a "lottery" skill is what will probably make me play as Pharaoh from now on.

Buffs are so easily removed nowadays...

The % on defense teams are just so freaking bonkers... Corrupt General almost ALWAYS stuns my hole team if no one has Immunity up. Alliance General always steals ALL (not just "up to 2") my buffs. Clair removed ALL buffs a LOT of times.

Hell even the LOOT from my Viking have "looted" all the skills on quite a few fights, where is supposed to steal only one.

So after quite a few fights on arena, I have come to the conclusion that AI % to trigger anything is wayyyy above a human player can achieve. And buffs on more than 75% of times are removed the very next round, making the buff worthless if you have to wait another round.

So AGAIN, this is not a rant, but I am pretty sure it will have a greater impact than whats anticipated.

Cheers!!! Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356