Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Do you know the specific circumstances where you are running into the Blizzard shield freezing your own team? I will pass this information along to our QA department for investigation. Viking Eddie's loot not working 100% is also currently being investigated.

-Kaz
    I have not noted any specific circumstances off hand, but I will look out for a pattern going forward. It only happens maybe 25% of the time but it's still enough to be concerning. Today it froze my Viking and Wrath. Fortunately I had all 4 toons vs. just 1 on the other team so I was still able to win.

OS
    Android
    What talisman sets do you have on viking Ezz ?.. by chance do you have immunity on viking when he doesn t steal ?
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    What talisman sets do you have on viking Ezz ?.. by chance do you have immunity on viking when he doesn t steal ?
    No, I have him setup with energy and guard talis

OS
    Android
    Do you know the specific circumstances where you are running into the Blizzard shield freezing your own team? I will pass this information along to our QA department for investigation. Viking Eddie's loot not working 100% is also currently being investigated.

-Kaz
    Unhappy to report that I got this issue too, today. 2 out of 3 of the allies were frozen by my Viking, right after his special attack (Invader).

I don't remember the whole team or the complete talismans set-up, but for sure it was a Cyborg (immunity+steal) and a Nomad (immunity+strike).

Luckily, for me, only his Nomad survived after the special attack, so I managed to get back in the game and won in the end.

Maybe it's something from the blizzard shield??
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS

-Kaz
    Ok this has happened a few more times and I'm noticing that every time it involves a nomad with class advantage on the opposing team. Typically their nomad strikes just before the blizzard shield ends and as it explodes it results in my own toons being frozen. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ezz; 08-08-2017 at 06:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    Got viking today and completed my eddie collection Any experienced player that have any tips and ideas on how to use him
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Got viking today and completed my eddie collection Any experienced player that have any tips and ideas on how to use him
    Yeah, seat him on the bench with all the other unusable toons to collect some dust.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Viking Eddie is one of those characters who look REALLY cool but... He doesn't have much going for him. Well NF has been casually improving all the Eddies with the updates so maybe he's on the list.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Lets say i do want to use him, what tali setup do you prefer and any tips on how to use his skills?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

I use Viking for pvp alot. His loot and scatter skills are the ones i mostly use. Dunno what that mr charge does and I've had him for months. Usually three barrier assassin or void, and three ward energy or guard talismans. His fury is always a fun show. Only about 7k true damage, but usually freezes someone. Wish I knew how to use the mr charge for damage