Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Viking is a fun character.

I built mine with Quake Mystical And Resistance Barrier, and he hits nice and hard. I would build him with Shells though, and Immunity, (and another green set... I'd probably do Advantage) if I were gonna bring him into the Arena.

I use my Viking to auto Magus LoL X, along with Sentinel Harpy, Gunner GS and Prisoner.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Birkelstein-4509 View Post
    I use Viking for pvp alot. His loot and scatter skills are the ones i mostly use. Dunno what that mr charge does and I've had him for months. Usually three barrier assassin or void, and three ward energy or guard talismans. His fury is always a fun show. Only about 7k true damage, but usually freezes someone. Wish I knew how to use the mr charge for damage

You use mr charge and then call to arms. It will double his damage after that combo.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Oh boy he can hit hard
    Maxed him out and put fate talis on him.
    Managed to hit with ascension 20k on a warrior with pillage, and 17k on neutrals without ascension.

Tried fury with ascension too on 3 magus chars and hit 30k on each
    Last edited by Browno; 10-25-2017 at 11:06 AM.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    If you sharded him, I’ll do it too. He’s the next one on my list after I finish Shaman. As history showed us, all eddies get a buff after Browno sharded them😀
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Lol
    I think another good setup would be 1 resistance assasin set barrier and 2 crystal sets ward. He should have around 1000 extra mr from those and a bit more hp. As of now when ascension kicks in he have a total if 2500 mr and using the suggested sets he should have around 2000 mr all the time and more hp. I just have to get myself some crystal talismans now
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    iOS
    That’s almost exactly the setup I gave him. 2 resistance and 4 crystal. I used one overwhelming and one shield to give him some Def, too. I fought some Vikings in the arena a long time ago and used Holy Smoke against them. Lowered his Def in the first round and hit him with Physical Damage in the next round. Worked fine then but with new talis and chars it’s not so easy nowadays. I’ll try your Viking today.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Maybe 3 sets of crystal only would be ok as well for extra health.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    If you sharded him, I’ll do it too. He’s the next one on my list after I finish Shaman. As history showed us, all eddies get a buff after Browno sharded them��
    Yes! Did it again! Huge buff incoming to call to arms
    Last edited by Browno; 11-11-2017 at 04:14 AM.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Yes! Did it again! Huge buff incoming to call to arms

So you are the one I should thank for? got a long discussion about who to lvl/shard fisrt Pharaoh or Viking, got both on a really mall window from each other (Pharaoh from a soul also) and went for the Viking! so far no regrets!!! He is really fun to play with.

And then today I saw the news regarding Call to Arms, and yeah, that Viking horn.... that sound was all inside my head, while I was reading.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    With the change to Call To Arms, it immediately grants another turn. It also increases your Fury meter when you use it.

So you can use Call To Arms repeatedly to fill up your Fury meter every turn.

With a team of Wraths and Beelzebubs, you can fire off four Fury attacks every turn in PvP, or 3 in PvE.

This probably needs to be fixed.
    Satan81-5023