Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

I hope this was not what you intended...

I kept my cool during all the previous nerfs, although I was hit by almost all of them more or less, but since yesterday's update, I cannot even autofarm Matter of Life an Death on Madness anymore.
    I'm using CR, Red Bat and Assassin Bomber Boy, with CR maxed out. I was able to do that EASY, and any two of these characters were able to deal with this level on their own with a little luck.
    Allegedly, these 3 characters were not hit by any nerf this time, but now I cannot get past the pyros at all and often get busted on stage two of this level.
    All my characters deal WAY less damage then before, so what's up?
    If the game continues down this road, I'll just call it quits. I'm not too excited about PvP anyway, but I see the game going to hell over it, while other content is neglected.
    Shame, this started out very promising...

OS
    iOS
    a good update would be that if you want to use all your troopers points and win the day achievments (wich is the ONLY interest for monthes now...) you don't have to play 5 hours a day...

a new 5* Eddie ? I don't open souls anymore... no space for new chars and 1 chance over 1000000000 to have it...
    autofarm is now very difficult : you want us to play 50 levels everyday manually ? it's a full time job... please devs, be serious...

another thing : now when you sell shards or runes, there is a new box asking if you really want to sell this high rarity item... as always it's not a good thing : you must make it easier and quicker to sell things to have more space insteed of adding a new box to click... what a way of complicating things ... since july everybody is asking the ability to sell useless items when you win them without needing to go to the "my team" screen... or simply stop to max limit the items you can have (each box 999 insteed of 99 ?)....

the game will soon have 6 monthes and the problems are still here... stop nerfing the characters, now nobody wants a corrupt general or a cyborg eddie ...
    sorry but you don't go to the right direction ... I'm really disapointed ...
    Last edited by osogaru; 12-13-2016 at 09:14 AM.

OS
    Android
    I like how most of most of my favorite characters are 'Party Enhancers'. Also nice to see Wicker Man Ed and RttH get some love.

There's one other thing about this update that bugs me greatly (other than losing in Shadows in the Valley on auto for the first time in months):

I was selling some runes and shards because I was over my limit, and every time I wanted to sell a 2* or 3* evo shard/rune (as well as 4* and 5* shards), the game wanted me to confirm that I wanted to sell them. For every. Single. Stack. As an endgame player, this is incredibly tedious. I also noticed the update reorganized all the menus in the team screen and I haven't yet figured out how they're organized.
    Last edited by Kardas; 12-13-2016 at 09:32 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Hey devs why don't you make the pvp as a separate application? LOTB Arena or something. People uninterested in pvp could be happy with unnerfed toons, but use them in pvp nerfed if they want. Fixing the future bugs that will be introduced with pvp could be fixed separately not effecting LOTB players.

OS
    Android
    I hope that support will fix my problem soon. I still can't pass loading screen! I want to open Santinel souls!!
    Add me: Moonchild-9889

OS
    iOS
    im a little confused about true damage and random damage I see hp scaling increased on toons
    With these didn't realize that was a factor on them ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFisher3000 View Post
    Hey devs why don't you make the pvp as a separate application? LOTB Arena or something. People uninterested in pvp could be happy with unnerfed toons, but use them in pvp nerfed if they want. Fixing the future bugs that will be introduced with pvp could be fixed separately not effecting LOTB players.
    That's a great idea. You can add this to my idea(s) to have a PVP with general characters only, have specific leagues with more advanced toons, and/or have "balancing adjustments" only applicable to PVP, not the game itself. Then you can take our ideas and lump them in with some of the many other thoughts and suggestions others have made on the matter. Finally, you can take all these ideas and toss them in the trash.

The devs have tunnel vision over this stupid feature. They don't care who it affects, or how it will undermine the rest of the game. All that matters is that the half-baked plan they hatched goes through, and if it makes their job easier to ruin our characters and diminish our resource-building abilities MONTHS before they can even release the first bug-ridden iteration of PVP, then so be it.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    The nerf/bugfix with Assassin GS and marks makes a lot of sense and anyone using it should have seen that coming.

I used the glitches with skill shards and passives carrying over a lot as they made farming much faster, but there is also a bit of fun in using glitches to your advantage. These glitches are now fixed and farming takes a little longer again, but I'm not angry about it because I knew they were glitches and would thus eventually be fixed.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Encountered an error when trying to contact the server (MACLO). Not seen (MACLO) before - any ideas what that is about? Just happened twice on LoL, once just before I finished the level and once after. Only thing I can think is the usual crap with inventory not being big enough but not seen that error code before

Edit

Yep - opened 10 ordinary souls and all OK. Sigh
    Last edited by PerthEddie; 12-13-2016 at 10:39 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Changes are not bothering me too much as I don't have the toons or Eddie's effected by the changes - so no major losses to me at this stage. Reading others posts it seems to me that the balancing makes a lot of sense in most cases anyway as those being nerfed needed it (in most cases). I think that the PVP things is leading to all of these changes so as a few others have said why could it not be a sub-game on its own where only certain characters are allowed access and then leave toons alone - or maybe when doing PVP characters go through a 'cleansing' on entry which removes some of the crazy skills. There has to be a way to keep more people happy?

Also, I think a few have made the point of skill shard changes - this I think is the fairest route to go to and it works for Talismans so why not shards too? Shards cost a lot of time or money so I think that it is only fair that they can be moved around a bit as people have spent a lot of time getting them. It should be done as it is fair. If you 'pay' for upgrades like this then you should not lose your investment - there should be no gamble in it. I do however get the lottery of buying souls etc. That is a gamble and everyone knows it - I have pretty terrible luck with them myself but I know that is the gamble - hence I moving to try to get shards instead these days.

They really do need to fix the shard thing though - it is just plain and simple fair. I am trying to think of analogy but cant get one to fit! Ok, maybe if you were buying a car from new and paid for lots of upgrades like sat nav etc - only to find that they didn't work or that the sat nav could not be updated....its that sort of thing isn't it?

If you have paid your time or money then you should have some flexibility with it?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496