Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I'll hold my comments on this update as I'm waiting for the proper update to come first.

BUT, I think I may have figured out why many players are reporting weaker characters that devs say have NOT been nerfed and why some can no longer complete levels that used to be quickly, easily auto farmed. Auto farming is producing substantially less damage output than manual playing is. I tested the same level with the same characters and the damage difference is substantial. Not sure how that works, but that's something to check into.

Big issues as we don't want frustration and more toil of grinding as we "patiently" wait for new content. Thanks!
    You are definitely on to something here, and it's not the simple perfect hits vs good hits. Why would they do that though? Is it unintended? It seems like max skill sharded characters act like they have zero skill shards used while on autofarm. None of my characters that have no skill shards used on them play any different on auto though. Talk about weird bugs.

If they use a compiler of some sort, they should experiment with not using it for a few updates to see if it cuts down on the bugs. My experience with them is that they cause more issues than they do to help to save space.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    The devs have tunnel vision over this stupid feature. They don't care who it affects, or how it will undermine the rest of the game. All that matters is that the half-baked plan they hatched goes through, and if it makes their job easier to ruin our characters and diminish our resource-building abilities MONTHS before they can even release the first bug-ridden iteration of PVP, then so be it.
    Agree! It's like to take pieces of a house to build an other one.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android
    XP Rune drops seem to be a little better now. I suspected for a few days already that I've been getting a few 4* runes in bunches of 3 in Underworld Madness, but today confirms it. That said, 2x 4* rune drops aren't gone from UW Madness yet

HOWEVER, I tested my blue soldier on Game of Death Madness again, and he's hitting the Assassin Soulless Demon and Gunner CotD for 4300ish on a Perfect. This used to be 5800ish damage. Last time I did a check like this was 16 November: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post23289

So for some unknown reason, my blue soldier does 1000 less damage to those targets than he used to. For some strange reason, he still does 3800ish to the blue dice though.
    Last edited by Kardas; 12-13-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Wasn't this always the case? Because when playing manually, you can get Perfect Attacks most of the time, while I've seen my fair share of OKs and Goods on auto
    No. I've been at end game a long time and all I do (until there is new content) is autoplay EXCEPT for the last two secret locations (madness) just to be safe. And I actually lost a battle (had to revive) on the easy underworld secret location last night. Unheard of.

Also other battles that were quick are now taking a long time and some are risky. Should not be the case. At first I thought it was enemies had been built up higher until I compared damage output. Something is amiss.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Axis Commander's All hail doing barely 4k to warrior enemies... Full with skill shards and talismans... Not to mention everything else -.- Way to go... NOT!!!
    I think this must be a bug. Mine has no skill shards yet and hits almost the same...
    Last edited by eddiejose; 12-13-2016 at 12:08 PM.
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    I just found one bug:
    The dungeon countdown that is supposed to show the time until the next dungeon opens is counting up on me.
    I was thrown out, dungeon expired 3 hours ago, with 9hours supposedly remaining. Now it's 12 hours remaining until it reopens...
    Please fix!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    I don't know how to say that in english:
    Maybe devs overspent their credit, they overstepped the mark, they broke our toy.
    Poor chances to get new chars...
    Slang: "to fuck it up"?

OS
    Android

AoF damage

AoF is doing a lot less damage.
    A couple of weeks ago I tested SE+AoF (+empty slot) in Matter of Life and Death (madness) and got a 100% victory on 10 attempt, today I lost three out of five with SE+AoF+5*trooper (sorry guys ).

To be honest I felt AoF was OP, but the nerf seems a bit too much like that.
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    Android
    Another idea of mine for the lack of skill shards and all the dupes (I know Sacrifice is comin' since forever) that all summoned souls should have their skill levels randomized. E.g. when I summon my 6th Sentinel Soulless I could have him with his skills already at level 3 or 4. This could not fix the 16 shards spent then nerfed to crap issue though.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddrak View Post
    AoF is doing a lot less damage.
    A couple of weeks ago I tested SE+AoF (+empty slot) in Matter of Life and Death (madness) and got a 100% victory on 10 attempt, today I lost three out of five with SE+AoF+5*trooper (sorry guys ).

To be honest I felt AoF was OP, but the nerf seems a bit too much like that.
    Play it manually and see if your results are like they used to be. I'm curious to see if others can confirm my theory.