Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    ... rarity system in place it's just crazy unless they drop corrupt general ...
    If we rename it into a communism rarity system it would be OK ... you have the same crap but in a much fancier dress ...

OS
    Android
    My team is cr Eddy aof ( big shit on auto farm now )and a corrupted général (totally a big shit now )
    All are my maxed skill team
    I do what with my team non???
    That dev team are noobs? It s your first game?
    All update are totally a disaster.....
    Last edited by blade685; 12-13-2016 at 02:27 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Hmmm ... did I spot the next new/old bottleneck?

3* Evo Runes for talismans don't drop as near as often anymore un UW madness. All I am getting today is 1* Evo Runes - but I am a few levels down as I keep almost dying higher up.

I don't wish the responsible person for this mess any big harm. But a few days diarrhoea and no access to toilet paper should be more than fair ...

Just realize CR Eddie are a way worse than before, that's why many of us fail in autofarm.

And that is not mentioned in character tuning, so I guess that's probably another unexpected bug.

As I see and mentioned once before, the real problem of this game is the dev team, they are just meh, that's why still no sacrifice, inventory full and difficult to fix (because if you got hundreds material the file need to be download will be too large to cause broken file then the game can't be load, that's Sparton_LOTB said, they obviously don't know how to design communication protocols and how to deal with network transmission, that why they are stuck at this so easy (hardly can say it's a) "problem" for so long), server error and so on (too much bugs hardly to elaborate them all).

I am already losing faith to the dev team, maybe they have good artists, designers, but they still need decent software engineers to implements these ideas.

In this situation, I guess PVP will be a total disaster. You need to presume the network is unstable, the connection will be broken, the package will be lost, the disk will be the lack of space, the memory will be too low, and handle all these situations, not just server error or network unavailable. We already got so many these errors right now, in PVP we will see much more errors, especially if PVP including multiple players, not just 2.

No more nerfs or new characters. PVP can wait. New contents, sacrifice, and bug fix should be the priority.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Play it manually and see if your results are like they used to be. I'm curious to see if others can confirm my theory.

BillLion

I CAN confirm this... I believe that it's actually AFFECTS ALL CHARACTERS (not just AOF) while playing on auto your characters acting like being without skillshards at all...

First example:

Alliance General:

This is the skill status of mine...

How it is while playing on auto...

And that's for the manual...

P.S. I I noticed that my Smokie hits with her Golden Stare about above 4k on auto; above 9k (both average without any buffs) on manual - 50% down

P.S. II I've got for today just 250 trooper points so far... Either way people can't play or playing on auto, dying, not reviving and no trooper points...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    BillLion

I CAN confirm this... I believe that it's actually AFFECTS ALL CHARACTERS (not just AOF) while playing on auto your characters acting like being without skillshards at all...

First example:

Alliance General:

This is the skill status of mine...

How it is while playing on auto...

And that's for the manual...

P.S. I I noticed that my Smokie hits with her Golden Stare about above 4k on auto; above 9k (both average without any buffs) on manual - 50% down

P.S. II I've got for today just 250 trooper points so far... Either way people can't play or playing on auto, dying, not reviving and no trooper points...

Cheers,

W
    This explain why my soldier Eddie suffers the same problem. I've maxed his barrage skill, yet hardly kill the row of Rock Golems in the Powerslave madness with autoplay (with the perfect hits buff by desert marauder). Yet when I play manually, all the Rock Golems instantly die using the same skill.

Shittiest.Update.Ever!

OS
    iOS
    That does seem to be the issue - auto is bugged. Good call.

My Corrupt Colonel Sanders is bad enough without this!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I did say earlier that I had been getting a lot of crashes today so it may be lots of other players are getting these too so that may be another reason for lack of Trooper points?
    Last edited by PerthEddie; 12-13-2016 at 02:53 PM.

OS
    Android
    Cheers for finding that one out ... at least the universe is in order again ...

"No Update Without A Big F*ckup"

P.S: Just ran into the "MACLO server error as well" ... sorry trooper (last one for today actually) ...

P.P.S: I'm off for today ... I have enough
    Last edited by hold; 12-13-2016 at 02:55 PM.

OS
    Android

Angry More nerfs?

Wow, you guys have no idea what ur doing?

Another nerf on Corrupt General? He has no fucking damage output all maxed out and the only usefull att you guys still nerf?

Seems like you dont even play your fucking own game! At least you have some people to test?

This is so ridiculous...