Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Hello all! I wrote that I agree completely with Dank Brew but I want to write something more appropriate. I agree with some of things said in this thread especially regarding nerfs on characters. But I disagree with comments like "Pull the plug, kill this game" etc. I really love this game but last thing I want to see is its death. So criticism is welcomed but these kind of comments are harmful then constructive in my opinion. My hopes regarding this game still lives on. Have a good day...

Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Hello all! I wrote that I agree completely with Dank Brew but I want to write something more appropriate. I agree with some of things said in this thread especially regarding nerfs on characters. But I disagree with comments like "Pull the plug, kill this game" etc. I really love this game but last thing I want to see is its death. So criticism is welcomed but these kind of comments are harmful then constructive in my opinion. My hopes regarding this game still lives on. Have a good day...
    We all want this game succed, but Nodding Frog had enough time to prove that they can do things right. But the only thing they have proved is that they dont know how to fix bugs, introduce more bugs with every update, and only words about whatever is going to be but lack of new content in many months. Almost all the people that complain is people that is playing since beginning including myself, experienced players that have been messing with stats, testing and trying to improve the game, basicaly all the testing that the devs must do before releasing something and that they dont do. I dont have to hear opinions of players like dankbrew that is subscribed to the forum since august and he only have a bunch of sad 4*, few not of the best 5* and wrong builds with wrong talismans. So he is a noob and he doesnt know much about the game to talk.
    If you are happy with the game as it is right now, im glad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by compurocker View Post
    iPad 2 on iOS 9.2.1

I have been able to run a few battles and get back to the dungeon, but I have had at least four battles die in that spot on me. The game usually crashes on me a couple times a day, but this increased frequency and crashing in the same spot, are both unusual.
    Thanks for the info; I've passed that along.

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    It's on first page newborn gunner stat increased hp scaling
    AGS increased hp scaling decreased atk and Magic scaling

Or am I reading that wrong and they mean increased max hp ?
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Yeah, it's increased max HP.

The wording is a little bit ambigious as most of us think of damage whenever the word "scaling" is used, so it's an easy one to misinterpret. I guess what they mean is that the HP increase more with every level.
    konstifik is correct; if we're talking about a character and not a skill specifically (which is what that first table "Character Stat Balancing" is for), that means we're talking about the stats it has and gains per character level.

OS
    Android
    Haven't tested any other combinations yet, but Soldier Eddie, Warrior Troll and Assassin Golden Son can autoplay Game of Death on Madness without too much trouble even with the skill shard bug. Have only done it a few times but so far it's with 100 % success rate without anyone getting very low on health. So while irritating, all is not lost with this bug
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    Good to know. Thanks for informing us.

I was wondering why I couldn't auto LoL X anymore...
    It's good to see a bit of positivity!

I didn't see a difference except a bit of extra time, auto was still the same pretty much since I only buffed one toon with skill shards.

At the same time, I've been letting skill shards pile up while waiting to see things play out so now my toons can hold their own without the skill shard buffs anyway.

It'll be sweet to see how super-awesome my toons will be w/skill shards at some point. As it is, they're doing well enough and I"m very happy about it and the gameplay.

I'm not sure what all the screaming and crying elsewhere here 'the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!' is about regarding this latest update, the more good tunings like this that happen, the better the game will be overall in general. It'll all work out, and for some, any sort of change is a nightmare, it introduces uncertainty, and many people react in a phobic/fearful way to change.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    It's good to see a bit of positivity!

I didn't see a difference except a bit of extra time, auto was still the same pretty much since I only buffed one toon with skill shards.

At the same time, I've been letting skill shards pile up while waiting to see things play out so now my toons can hold their own without the skill shard buffs anyway.

It'll be sweet to see how super-awesome my toons will be w/skill shards at some point. As it is, they're doing well enough and I"m very happy about it and the gameplay.

I'm not sure what all the screaming and crying elsewhere here 'the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!' is about regarding this latest update, the more good tunings like this that happen, the better the game will be overall in general. It'll all work out, and for some, any sort of change is a nightmare, it introduces uncertainty, and many people react in a phobic/fearful way to change.
    I think players have a right to be frustrated at this point. But we don't need to be jerks as we express it.

OS
    Android
    I noticed that after the last update, my game is running more "in spurts" (hope it's the correct translation) than before...like it had a lower framerate now in those points where it already used to freeze for a few seconds (for istance, while the chest rewards are dropping).

Another example: when i (constantly -.-) have to sell runes and shards, for each of them that i sell, the game kind of "freezes" for several seconds and it's really annoying.
    It was already boring having, every 3-4 battles, to enter "my team"/sell window/scroll down till the bottom/selecting one stack per time/selling the extra runes/shards... now all of this even works really slowly with this recent slowdown of the game and it takes a lot of time during the gameplay just to avoid that annoying pop up message about extra runes and shards to sell :/

As i already asked.. please, please, increase somehow the stacks capability or at least meanwhile let the latest ones we received be on the top of the window instead, which at least would spare us all that swiping (and why not, if possible make the game smoother as it was before)

Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    We all want this game succed, but Nodding Frog had enough time to prove that they can do things right. But the only thing they have proved is that they dont know how to fix bugs, introduce more bugs with every update, and only words about whatever is going to be but lack of new content in many months. Almost all the people that complain is people that is playing since beginning including myself, experienced players that have been messing with stats, testing and trying to improve the game, basicaly all the testing that the devs must do before releasing something and that they dont do. I dont have to hear opinions of players like dankbrew that is subscribed to the forum since august and he only have a bunch of sad 4*, few not of the best 5* and wrong builds with wrong talismans. So he is a noob and he doesnt know much about the game to talk.
    If you are happy with the game as it is right now, im glad for you.
    Experienced player?? For me you are just a stupid with the ego on the clouds.
    You and other newcomers to this forum have just come to criticize and complains about everything.
    If you think that you are more than other players, and you can stomp on anyone new here because you have a better roster, go and buy some real life with the money you sure have spending on this game and give you all the good chars you are so proud of.

You and other ones comments dont contribute in anything, you are worst than spam, so if you have nothing decent to say/write please keep yourself AFK

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I think players have a right to be frustrated at this point. But we don't need to be jerks as we express it.
    It's more than that. Most of the people here in this thread are behaving on the level of kinder-gardeners throwing themselves on the floor, screaming, with their limbs flailing.....

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 332
Size:  398.3 KB

.....instead of being able to be at the level of at least teenagers and adults wanting to express and exchange ideas in hopes of change in the way they'd like.

Really, if these people were behaving in mature ways instead of childlike, it would be a lot more useful for them.

OS
    iOS
    Ha! Very well put DemoonChild.

Seriously, you are like a football fan criticizing all of the real athletes on the field from your armchair. You only see things as how they affect you. The devs are working hard to keep this game alive and breathe some new life into it. Why don't you all quit if you don't like the game so much. It seems to be stressing you out. Go play another game.