Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    PVP needs to be available for everyone and people will understand and stop being so pissed...
    Agreed my friend. The game thus far has been incomplete. PVP is a big step towards making LOTB a richer, fuller gaming experience. So far it looks and feels great and offers some nice rewards (even if you don't score in the highest tiers you can get some great stuff).

Be patient a little longer my friends...the devs are cooking up some good things.

Indeed, it makes all the earlier grinding and collecting worth it. Adding additional dungeon or world won't make the game last longer (and prob more grindwork) but Arena add a new dimension to the gameplay.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    What does MACLO mean to you guys?
    Frustration
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    iOS
    Guessing you had a server error at the end of a LoL level? I asked about this the other day. Sparton says they have added error codes to help identify what issues are happening so they can diagnose how to fix them

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Indeed, it makes all the earlier grinding and collecting worth it. Adding additional dungeon or world won't make the game last longer (and prob more grindwork) but Arena add a new dimension to the gameplay.
    Kai

Time will tell... As they say - don't praise the day before the sunset... I wish that it could be something great but the guys already TAUGHT ME what to expect - bugs, fails and Ed knows what else... So now I stop myself from clapping the hands with yoy yet...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Quote Originally Posted by Frost

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Guessing you had a server error at the end of a LoL level? I asked about this the other day. Sparton says they have added error codes to help identify what issues are happening so they can diagnose how to fix them

Yeah it's an error code for the devs to understand what the issue is. Unfortunately I had this after the Warrior LoL Dungeon and have been unable to play ever since

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost

Yeah it's an error code for the devs to understand what the issue is. Unfortunately I had this after the Warrior LoL Dungeon and have been unable to play ever since
    Purplepixii

I am sorry for you, yet thanks for the information - so I'd better stay off LoLs permanently to avoid that...

Hope you'll be back online gaming soon

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    On the subject of the most recent tuning update, while I'm not directly quoting and responding to everyone's criticisms (most recently by CanyptianFit, FlyingV, Witkacy, mikmar, and Nicko, but also others earlier in the thread), myself and many others on the team have read them and respect and recognize your concerns.

Overall, me and Kaz will work more to have the community be part of the loop with regards to nerfs, and to open more of a discussion to better involve the community (and to avoid doing further nerfs unless it's more plainly obvious and agreeable that there is a distinct problem). Personally, even I am a bit uncomfortable with the amount of character changes we have had going through, but while Kaz and I will still probably want to do periodic buffs where we feel it works best, I will make sure we are much more cautious with other kinds of changes that aren't just straight bug fixes.

Part of the additional rollout to allow more players to beta test PVP was temporarily reversed, but based on my correspondence with the team, it sounds like that should be re-enabled. Sorry about that.

Yeah, I really wish we could roll this out to more players, but right now we're needing to keep it very constrained while we make sure the feature can scale well.

Perfect Sparton, glad to see that you consider our criticism like a way to grow up.
    I believe you have a product with great potential, so if you always keep in
    mind our suggestions, and give us sometimes some gratifications, there will be
    more gratifications for you also.
    And I want to say that I am a software developer like you are, so I know well your
    problems, so my criticism is not for the bugs, I know how hard is to kill them,
    I know they come out from the farthest and unknown place, damn beasts they are.
    My criticism is for the customer satisfaction on the game play, that sometimes is
    not so good, specially when you nerf something.

So we hope to have so much fun with LOTB, and good job for you at Nodding Frog

Thank you

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygone View Post
    Frustration
    Meh :P

I want to know the whole sentence. MACLO must be something like Memory Allocation Crash Lorf Of, Maximum Acces Critical LOss or something like that...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Meh :P

I want to know the whole sentence. MACLO must be something like Memory Allocation Crash Lorf Of, Maximum Acces Critical LOss or something like that...

I like your way of thinking but I don't believe it has anything to do with Memory Allocation (although Crash is quite appropriate!). Would almost make sense if LO was Lord Of as I crashed after a LoL dungeon. Besides, mine seems to be account specific as I can no longer play on iPad or iPhone.