Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Evening folks

Such a suggestion came to my mind now and I want to share with you all... Please consider choosing let's say ''safe'' level to play on auto which could be 100% sucessful and play this with your troopers... This way nobody gets hurt - even if the loots won't be as big, everybody might get the trooper points without the need of reviving now and loosing ironities/or no reviving and loosing trooper points...
    Actually I play with all my GREAT troopers ''Powerslave'' madness and so far no needed to revive (AMLOAD madness is not an option for me now thanks to few guys with burners...)

It's always better to gain something, even little, than loose - right? So that way we could be fairly secure upon lack of competencies and so knowledge of certain people at least for the new ''fix'' and ''updates''

Cheers,

W
    This is basically what I did and startet to kill nothing but dice again today ... I got killed in AMOLAD madness but revived anyways as I got some ironite to spare as spending it doesn't make sense at all right now. I almost got killed in shadow in the valley twice and decided to kill dice (1st stage, 2nd battle) ... just to find out that the loot there is really not great.

For the sake of my troopers I played them all (1 server error - sorry for that one) but I really did not have fun at all. So I ask myself - what's the actual point of continue playing?

Souls? -> crap outcome (ox cultists)
    Skillshards? -> nerf bat
    Evolving chars? -> server error, crap drops
    LoL? -> No more souls but 7-8 SoT

Every direction to go in this game at the moment looks dire - I am sorry for my negativity here as I basically play from the beginning and tried to be optimistic really a long long time. But it is hard right now to keep that up.

One thing is for certain - I won't spend money on this game at the moment.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I did say earlier that I had been getting a lot of crashes today so it may be lots of other players are getting these too so that may be another reason for lack of Trooper points?
    Mine keeps crashing on the kill shot. Whatever my last shot is that kills the final wave of enemies, it freezes before they even die, and then a few seconds later the game closes out completely.

Not sure if I or my troopers are actually earning their badges or not when this happens, but I assume probably not.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    Bingo! The thing that makes it harder to autoplay right now is skill shards not applying, not nerfs across the board.

It's probably a side effect of the skill shard bugfix. I've opened a bug report thread here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...6099#post26099

It's easiest to test it with effect duration +1 or Fury skills.

OS
    Android
    Well... Thanks for the update! I won't complain, because that seems to be all that everyone else does.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

well,i'm not gonna start bitching again since i said it long ago,that the devs would do a massive favor to the players and themselves by just pulling the plug on this project(every update proves it more and more). but the fact that your all time biggest defender, FlyingV is now using the same sofisticated words like "miopic" (i still didn't bothet to google the meaning of it...guess it's something like utopistic) on you instead of me means that it's really getting BAD.

On a positive note: Sparton made me laugh this morning like no one did in a while by asking us players to get 2 identical characters,one fully sharded and one without, to reproduce the auto farming bug...come on mate! you are the boss of it all! do you not have some kind of admin console pr editor,to just make a character you want in few clicks? don't be lazy and take 5 minutes to finally install the game on your phone and try it yourself (i knew you've never played this game ever since your surprised reaction to fierce talismans and you've proven it on several more occasions after)!this attitude of a Mc'Donalds worker,who never eats big macs cause he knows that his coworkers spit into them won't get you far...

i bet that if this game didn't have the maiden fans behind it and was called some zombie facemasher instead,it would be long played by only one guy.the blind guy,who doesn't know how to force close the app and is desperately looking for the exit button...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    On a positive note: Sparton made me laugh this morning like no one did in a while by asking us players to get 2 identical characters,one fully sharded and one without...
    I didn't notice that but you are right that is hilarious ... sure I get another Red Troll out of the magic hat to confirm that ... or spend 1 million plus valuable shards to evolve my second CR (that is wating for sacrifice!) just to prove a point ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    well,i'm not gonna start bitching again since i said it long ago,that the devs would do a massive favor to the players and themselves by just pulling the plug on this project(every update proves it more and more). but the fact that your all time biggest defender, FlyingV is now using the same sofisticated words like "miopic" (i still didn't bothet to google the meaning of it...guess it's something like utopistic) on you instead of me means that it's really getting BAD.

On a positive note: Sparton made me laugh this morning like no one did in a while by asking us players to get 2 identical characters,one fully sharded and one without, to reproduce the auto farming bug...come on mate! you are the boss of it all! do you not have some kind of admin console pr editor,to just make a character you want in few clicks? don't be lazy and take 5 minutes to finally install the game on your phone and try it yourself (i knew you've never played this game ever since your surprised reaction to fierce talismans and you've proven it on several more occasions after)!this attitude of a Mc'Donalds worker,who never eats big macs cause he knows that his coworkers spit into them won't get you far...

i bet that if this game didn't have the maiden fans behind it and was called some zombie facemasher instead,it would be long played by only one guy.the blind guy,who doesn't know how to force close the app and is desperately looking for the exit button...

Lol, myopic = near-sighted... unable to see with clarity.

You are right though. All I want is for this game to get the treatment and attention it deserves to succeed...as a fan of Eddie and Iron Maiden. Were it not for this connection, myself and the vast majority would have jumped ship long ago despite the fact that the game remains (on paper) as a very intelligent vs strategy game.

It just strikes me after looking through the developments since August that Nodding Frog is as inept and unwilling to do this as Roadhouse was. In a perfect world, I'd prefer to see the team or those responsible within it replaced with those with the competance/drive/willingness/ability to get the job done. The reality will likely be a stalemate between us enduring a lackluster execution and/or losing interest once and for all. I am very upset that this appears to be the likely direction of this game.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    You are right though. All I want is for this game to get the treatment and attention it deserves to succeed...as a fan of Eddie and Iron Maiden.
    I only play because of the subject matter - Iron Maiden. It's Iron Maiden's image that's on the line, not Nodding Frog. People who are unsatisified should write to Iron Maiden and let them know your frustrations. I would hope Maiden would act as a sort of "Board of Directors" to provide guidance and would hopefully react based on the feedback from their fans.
    I use all my daily troopers or die trying... or the game crashes.

aphex-7693

I'll get back to reading through the thread and responding momentarily, but I wanted to post that the team has identified what the exact problem is for the apparent nerf that affects many characters.

The short of it is skill shards do not function in auto-play (for all characters). They do still function when playing manually, though. I've created an announcement thread with more information here.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I'll get back to reading through the thread and responding momentarily, but I wanted to post that the team has identified what the exact problem is for the apparent nerf that affects many characters.

The short of it is skill shards do not function in auto-play (for all characters). They do still function when playing manually, though. I've created an announcement thread with more information here.
    Good to know. Thanks for informing us.

I was wondering why I couldn't auto LoL X anymore...
    I use all my daily troopers or die trying... or the game crashes.

aphex-7693