Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    PVP needs to be available for everyone and people will understand and stop being so pissed...
    Quite the opposite. PVP needs to be worked out and adjusted with a small number of the players before it is available for everyone.

Otherwise, the people here who have whined and cried about virtually everything and every adjustment since they're started with LOTB would have had much more to whine and cry about here.

I'm thankful that the team is holding it back for testing, it's keeping the children from flooding the forum with (even more) negative spam.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    ...it's keeping the children from flooding the forum with (even more) negative spam.

PsychoEddie

That will happen one way or another - in case of something go wrong again - just little bit later... Mark my words here and now...

The ONLY way to get rid of ''negative spam'' as you call it is to some adults stop doing what they think, and start to think what they're doing... Then the children will stop crying because being happy that these adults seem to care about them Simple? I guess so

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    PsychoEddie

That will happen one way or another - in case of something go wrong again - just little bit later... Mark my words here and now...
    It's not so much that, it's more about that some people here perceive that adjustments, even minor ones, are worth spending hours writing long essays about how those changes have huge and detrimental impacts on their lives overall....to a melodramatic extreme and in fact they often invade positive talk/threads to try to derail the reasonable and rational people from having useful and productive conversations about the game. That's pretty darned sad.

You are right, things will go wrong, it's not a perfect world. But, at the same time, people reacting to every single event and/or change with long and usually whiny rants is more about major issues with their own lives than players overall and you do know well what I mean....others in their lives know as well and suffer dearly for it.

Because of this, using a small testing group is very useful and avoids the personal issues those players have.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    PsychoEddie

The ONLY way to get rid of ''negative spam'' as you call it is to some adults stop doing what they think, and start to think what they're doing... Then the children will stop crying because being happy that these adults seem to care about them Simple? I guess so

Cheers,

W
    Perfect :

We're CHILDREN OF THE DAAAAMNEDDD !!!!

Heads up, we have an App Store update that's gone live and is propagating to regional stores; this has the following changes:

• Fix for the skill shard bug on auto-battle (you and your opponents should now properly utilize invested skill shards for damage, effect chance, etc)
    • Fix for talisman augment triggering (instead of it triggering all or nothing, augments which affect enemies will now have a chance of triggering per enemy, like how skills work)

There are also a few other back-end stability improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    What does MACLO mean to you guys?
    Something, but not much.

As PerthEddie mentioned, to try and better diagnose what errors are popping up when (and why), one of our programmers has added in error codes so we can get a better sense when system-wide problems occur what the exact problem is. In this case, he mentioned there's actually a lot of possible ways that could trigger that, so he's working on improving that for a future release.

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    An update rolled out sometime in the past 15 hours. Any notes on what fixes where in it?
    There was part of a fix for the Talisman Packs, but from what I understand we still haven't re-enabled them yet, so effectively no change.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    Yeah it's an error code for the devs to understand what the issue is. Unfortunately I had this after the Warrior LoL Dungeon and have been unable to play ever since
    Are you stuck on the front end loading screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I want to know the whole sentence. MACLO must be something like Memory Allocation Crash Lorf Of, Maximum Acces Critical LOss or something like that...
    I like your way of thinking but I don't believe it has anything to do with Memory Allocation (although Crash is quite appropriate!). Would almost make sense if LO was Lord Of as I crashed after a LoL dungeon. Besides, mine seems to be account specific as I can no longer play on iPad or iPhone.
    I think it's an abbreviation for the code file the error is relating to (with the letter "O" actually being the number "0", not that that is easy to tell in this case).

Quite the opposite. PVP needs to be worked out and adjusted with a small number of the players before it is available for everyone.

Otherwise, the people here who have whined and cried about virtually everything and every adjustment since they're started with LOTB would have had much more to whine and cry about here.

I'm thankful that the team is holding it back for testing, it's keeping the children from flooding the forum with (even more) negative spam.
    Well, a bit of column A a bit of column B, really. We obviously don't want negative spam, but constructive criticism is valuable... hell, even praise so we know what people like most and what we should make sure continues to be enjoyed instead of mucking with it further. We obviously won't please everyone, but we do want a pulse for what people want to deliver a really exciting and engaging PVP experience that you want to keep coming back to.

That said, I definitely encourage all discussions about the current implementation of PVP to make it's way to the PVP Discussion subforum; it'll make it easier for all of the developers to stay on top of people's thoughts and opinions, and for players to discuss it with other players who are participating.

Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    I was expecting a fix for the autoplay skillshard bug, but not.
    And i keep repeating myself, let us reset the skillshards from the chars so we can decide where to use them again. We deserve at least that.
    I guess that what it was supposed to be, but it didn't quite work out as they expected...
    And i would give up on that refund request if i were you,because even if they would like to do it,they most probably don't know how to...

It's not so much that, it's more about that some people here perceive that adjustments, even minor ones, are worth spending hours writing long essays about how those changes have huge and detrimental impacts on their lives overall....to a melodramatic extreme and in fact they often invade positive talk/threads to try to derail the reasonable and rational people from having useful and productive conversations about the game. That's pretty darned sad.

You are right, things will go wrong, it's not a perfect world. But, at the same time, people reacting to every single event and/or change with long and usually whiny rants is more about major issues with their own lives than players overall and you do know well what I mean....others in their lives know as well and suffer dearly for it.

Because of this, using a small testing group is very useful and avoids the personal issues those players have.
    Now this is getting primitiv man...comments of the art "you are a child!" "you have private life issues!" "your mother!" are close to racial abuse in my eyes.
    Plus if you look at the "whiners", most of them are long term HC players,who posted on the forum for the first time with good reasons,which speaks for itself...

besides...your reasoning doesn't make any sense. the PvP is selected by region. what if all the whiners live in that region? that wouldn't filter them out,would it?
    Last edited by Mizrael; 12-15-2016 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Are you stuck on the front end loading screen?

Hi Sparton, yes I am since getting that error message, and I'm pretty sure it's account-related not device-related

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Now this is getting primitiv man...comments of the art "you are a child!" "you have private life issues!" "your mother!" are close to racial abuse in my eyes.
    Amusingly enough, I didn't say those sorts of things in the post you quoted so your accusations are more than silly.

(i do recognize that for a lot of people here that English is a second or third language so i understand how you made such significant errors, it's not a big deal, no apologies needed Mizrael)

Hi Sparton, yes I am since getting that error message, and I'm pretty sure it's account-related not device-related
    If you haven't yet, please do email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com with the problem you're having and your username. Unfortunately, I don't have the capabilities to help you further, and there may be a bit of a backlog with the resent update released, but hopefully they'll be able to help you soon.

Really sorry about the lock out!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks for the additional info. We have a fix checked in for the next update for what was causing this (trying to re-initialize too many things at once at combat end). We've already submitted the update with that fix and the Skill Shard auto battle fix, so hopefully that'll be approved to go live before the end of the week.
    I applied the 2.2.1 update, but I still have this issue. It seems like it mainly affects Madness (and perhaps LoL X, but I only played one each of VIII-X and that was prior to this update). Right after the update I tried Game of Death Madness, and it crashed on the final blow of the boss stage. Then I tried Powerslave Madness, with the same result. Then A Matter of Life and Death Madness, with the same result. Then I ran A Matter of Life and Death Hard three times in a row without issue.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time