Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I gotta use the talisman runes I get every 2nd match, to continue playing... what are you talking about :P
    Well I must be shit out of luck been crap all night

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I suppose for some reason I just got the fixed version of the game a few minutes ago. All skill shards working in AI again. Time to go harvest some crops...
    I'm glad it works for you now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    This is getting ridiculous, every single time there is an update I have to delete a bunch of stuff off my phone. Every time I delete way more space than needed, and it still doesn't work.
    I've been trying for a half hour just to update. I had plenty of space and now i have more than enough and it says i need more space. WTF

Edit: Now it has messed my phone up. Can't even load my storage space anymore. Can't even uninstall LOTB. Can't do a god damn thing. Yes, I restarted my phone multiple times already.

Edit: Now, its stuck in the restart mode. I can't even get my phone on now. I never have these kind of issues, wtf was in that update!!!!

Another Edit: After taking my battery out and letting it sit for a while, and turning back on... the uninstall finally worked... Lets see if I Can get it re installed now... let the swearing continue...

Another edit: STILL NOT ENOUGH SPACE?????????? I have 1.5G free, and it says download size 57.44Mb. This is insane.

ANOTHER EDIT!!!!!!! - I have been trying for over an hour now just to freaking update (WHEN I HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE IN THE BEGINNING!!!) Final attempt of the day, and I have way less apps and photos than I had to begin with - which i wanted to keep by the way. Hopefully it works So i didn't just get all pissed off for nothing.

Can someone tell me the ACTUAL size of the download??? It didn't work again. F MY LIFE
    So...just imagine now,that you would have to put up with such issues for 6 months now. After every update something else and as shocking and unexplainable as what you are going through just now. Once your account gets wiped,then the talismans you worked so hard to lvl get nerfed,then you cant play for 3 days because of some loading loop,then one of the characters you worked so hard to maximize and you've put 10 skill shards into gets nerfed without a reason, and so on and so on...

and before you know it, you are storming the forums rage quitting and demanding some refund for all your hard work,which has all evaporated in a blink of an eye. just saying...it's always about the individual perspective.

[Believe it or not, FlyingV used to be the first one to jump on the throat of anyone who would even in the slightest mention some negatives about LotB. Jeez he was so dedicated,that he claimed that this could be THE game of a decade. and look where he stands now...]
    I'm not trying to stirr things up by any means here. just saying...

OS
    Android
    I'm about ready to give up. I have cleared everything I possibly could for this and it still doesnt fucking work. When it pops up to delete stuff for space it even says "Ready" not "(x amount) of space needed"

2 hours gone, and I am fucking pissed. I have more than quadruple the space I had to begin with.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by compurocker View Post
    I applied the 2.2.1 update, but I still have this issue. It seems like it mainly affects Madness (and perhaps LoL X, but I only played one each of VIII-X and that was prior to this update). Right after the update I tried Game of Death Madness, and it crashed on the final blow of the boss stage. Then I tried Powerslave Madness, with the same result. Then A Matter of Life and Death Madness, with the same result. Then I ran A Matter of Life and Death Hard three times in a row without issue.
    There's got to be some sort of memory leak issue. It seems like things get slower and slower each match. I tried playing on Bluestacks on my laptop last night, and it wasn't having the crashing issue I was having on iOS. I made it through my entire 80 sands without a crash. However, each match the framerate seemed to get slower and slower. Closed out Bluestacks last night and tried it again this morning and got through another 80 sands. Same thing, by the last several matches it was very slow and jittery. Difficult to get perfect hits in.

Since it wasn't crashing at all on Bluestacks I tried a complete uninstall/reinstall on iOS and it seems to have helped, at least a little. I played three or four Game of Death Madness matches without a crash, then it crashed on the next match. Wondering if the same issue causing the jitters after successive matches on Bluestacks is causing the crashes on my iPad. It's just so much less powerful than my laptop it can't handle it and crashes completely, rather than just slowing down.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    About the game freezing for several seconds after the latest update, now even when i remove talismans from a char's equipment it happens to me :/
    It seems like the game became heavier now..

Is anyone else experiencing this aswell?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    About the game freezing for several seconds after the latest update, now even when i remove talismans from a char's equipment it happens to me :/
    It seems like the game became heavier now..

Is anyone else experiencing this aswell?
    Ciao AM

No... Yet couple other things - yes - I wrote about them 2 pages back I guess... It seems that everyone has slightly different issues apart of ''chest lag''...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Mine is round 2 Game of Death (manual speed 2x). As you enter it takes 5-15 seconds to animate.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    I'm about ready to give up. I have cleared everything I possibly could for this and it still doesnt fucking work. When it pops up to delete stuff for space it even says "Ready" not "(x amount) of space needed"

2 hours gone, and I am fucking pissed. I have more than quadruple the space I had to begin with.
    Dank Brew

My advice (100% working) to you would be to root your device, then you could be switch your memories - your SD card memory (which I have 64GB in fact) would be your internal one and your internal one as SD card... I did it with my tablet couple years back then - currently having a lot of games installed, and no problem with any...

However... Despite I did backup once and could restore any games later on, but WITHOUT SAVED PROGRESS... So it's up to you if you wish to try and root your device... Personally I would tell you that's NOT WORTH to root only because of LOTB... Some GTAs or other stuff maybe would worth considering...

It's devs problem not users to make their app running good on devices without needing to provide steps as above...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android

Worst damage ever!

Could anyone tell me if the corrupt general's damage is still not escalating with the attack of the enemies?

OS
    Android

Earlier today, in case you missed it, I explained why I reset my phone and refuse to install LOTB on it until this is resolved

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post26591

It's been an ongoing issue and I'm only playing on tablets now which makes it more inconvenient (i'm not dragging tablets around with me all day for just a game) and since it's more inconvenient it's also inconvenient for me to pay as much as I would as a part of playing.

Instead of getting angry or whatnot, I'm pointing out that I am losing opportunities to play and at the same time LOTB is losing opportunities to get paid and that can't get recovered on either side....the longer it goes on the more that is lost.