Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Since the update from December 12th many fury animations of Eddie are laggy and freezed for a few seconds. The animation of the chest falling down after the battle is won, needs to load 10 seconds.

Hardware: OnePlus One with Android 6.0.1

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Since the update from December 12th many fury animations of Eddie are laggy and freezed for a few seconds. The animation of the chest falling down after the battle is won, needs to load 10 seconds.

Suggest you look at size of game and memory available this could cause those problems
    I'm waiting for someone to tell me what is the normal size because it's over doubled on mine
    And don't want to uninstall/reinstalling if it really is 2.54gb as I might get the 75% load bug

OS
    Android

The chest lag and lag at the end of the battle I have as well. If there is a lot of lag and freezes during the battles I normally restart my device completely. Just getting out of the app and in again does not help - at least on a Nexus 7 2013. After the restart the lag during the battles are gone (unless my team and the others have 1.000.000 buffs and debuffs - but that is my older hardware I guess)
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    This was fixed already in the December 12th update.
    I know but autoplay was buggered because of the skillshards. So before you had the skillshards and the buffs - autoplay was very easy.

Maybe his team fails now because of the buffs bug and he is not aware that this advantage is gone. That is what I wanted to say
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Suggest you look at size of game and memory available this could cause those problems
    I'm waiting for someone to tell me what is the normal size because it's over doubled on mine
    And don't want to uninstall/reinstalling if it really is 2.54gb as I might get the 75% load bug
    I got a message on my iPad the other day about storage and my game was around the same size as yours. I was like you, worried about uninstall/reinstall in case I got the load bug too. I was braved though and went for it and was OK. My game size is now 1.22GB. However, I am getting the lag that the last few posts have been talking about even after reinstall so I am not sure if game size is the cause of it.

I am a bit annoyed the crashing when using Troopers seems to have come back. Had a few months pretty much crash free but now getting a lot more crashes

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I got a message on my iPad the other day about storage and my game was around the same size as yours. I was like you, worried about uninstall/reinstall in case I got the load bug too. I was braved though and went for it and was OK. My game size is now 1.22GB. However, I am getting the lag that the last few posts have been talking about even after reinstall so I am not sure if game size is the cause of it.

I am a bit annoyed the crashing when using Troopers seems to have come back. Had a few months pretty much crash free but now getting a lot more crashes

Thanks I brave the unistall

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I believe, that the bug has been fixed correctly. One thing that has been changed though is, that trigger effects now roll separately for each enemy. which means that they apply much less now(a good thing in my view). so if you heavily rely on freeze,burn,stun,etc. it might feel like your team got weaker...

it could be that or not ^^
    I don't have freeze, burn, stun etc. talismans running on any of my main grinding toons. It's almost as if AI isn't making the same decisions as before. I can breeze through the level on manual but now on Auto it's 50/50. I wish there was a way to train your AI to play the way you play and not make silly decisions like using fury when you have one enemy left with 2% health and waste the attack instead of using it on the next level. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but with having a job, I'd rather let AI do the grinding for me so I don't get fired.

OS
    iOS
    Spent last night playing the arena beta - got an invitation so jumped right in.

Kaijester mentioned in the PvP thread that he wishes everyone could play the arena so they could appreciate some of the changes the development team was making. After spending several hours there - I have to agree.

No one - including myself - likes nerfs. The Corrupt General was my first "Legendary" character and got me through the first run of the campaign, so he'll always be a favorite. It seemed crazy to make his basic attack so low.

But after playing AGAINST a few of them in PvP - I get why. Same with Cyborg Eddies Beam.

It's too bad there can't be a PvP version and a Campaign version of each character. I totally relate to a lot of the concerns that had been expressed, and certainly there is more to it than nerfs. Talismans, bugs, new content, etc have all been discussed. Flying V in particular has expressed things articulately and passionately. But having experienced the bigger picture, I'm feeling pretty good about things right now (but I tend to be an optimist anyway)

Looking forward to this going full-on live and thanks to Sparton and the team for their professionalism and communication on this board.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Evening folks...

Device: Xperia Tablet Z (Android 4.4.4 on board - rooted)

Out of pure curiosity decided to check how this is looking after the last update as I started to suffer many causes mentioned by UROCK: lagging (Eddie's fury animations and especially this one after the won battle - had to wait 10-12 seconds till it finally goes up), freezing, plus sound problem - I mean distorted, not at the same level, floating no matter effects or music...
    After checking it out it happened that Legacy now is over 2GB big!

Comparing this for example to FIFA being more enchanced and also requires online access:

This is HUGE! I mean guys... I know that you want to run the biggest game in the mobile world, but c'mon... Think for a while about those of us who haven't their devices rooted and can only place their games in internal memory...

So... I uninstalled Legacy, installed again (like I do almost everytime after each uptdate - so no fear there really - dozen times done without any problems thanks to proper backup - yet this is ONE AND ONLY GAME with whom I have to ''play'' like that - I am not an expert of mobile games though I see some optimization problem... After each update the game grows bigger and bigger instead have at least the same size more or less... Please devs do something to make it more compact...

After reinstall it shrinked to:

And works - though - Eddie's fury animations go smoothly without any lags after dozen battles played to check at varoius levels, yet ''chest lag'' and sound problem seem to persist sadly...

Let us pray that chest will fall out of the sky at last... ^^

So it's really up to you guys if you want to try to uninstall and install again just to make the game size smaller significantly, yet some problems not went fixed that way, at least not for me...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I've decided to remove LOTB from my phone (android) because of that issue plus I can't install new apps without going through an 'uninstall LOTB, install app, reinstall LOTB' cycle.

I even reset my phone completely and only installed LOTB. I played for a bit, and then tried to install another app. No luck, I had to uninstall LOTB first and then install the app....and that's on a phone with 4GB free space for apps. LOTB just somehow either takes up as much space as it can or my phone gets confused about how much space it is actually taking up. (it's weird the phone thinks the app is growing but if I don't attempt to install anything new then it's all fine except for the android 'you are low on space, some things may not work' popups.

I just play on tablets for now which means less time to play.
    Last edited by PsychoEddie; 12-16-2016 at 05:38 PM.