Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
I must agree with the frustration we spend hours per day and hundreds of dollars to create a team and collect souls but in the end after each updates we found ourselves back $200 and two months... to be honest I couldn't care less for a PvP that destroys all we have worked so hard to build.

I have just opened about 100 souls for a chance to get Viking Eddie and have trashed about 92 of these new toons and kept some dupes for sacrifice when it finally shows up.

You have some faithful investors in some of us don't destroy it all. I am so tempted to give up...
Yikes. I can't believe people are spending that much money on this game. Why? The music and art design is cool, but there's nothing here in terms of gameplay to warrant that kind of spending. I'm level 92 and have been playing it regularly for the heck of it, but the pricing of this in-game/consumable/random content is absolutely absurd.

Seriously, please stop spending so much on this, especially when the game is so buggy and flawed, and designed like so many mobile games to manipulate you like that.