Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Sparton, we know that you are all trying to do your best. It why happened with this update is actually a good thing. It shows you how much we feel for this adventure. As I said, we have all invested so much time ne money into this game primarily as die hard Iron Maiden fans and it is only normal
    To feel betrayed. Y the constant nerfing of what we have worked so much to build. Most of us on this forum are just grinders now and making the game by nerfing or reducing drop rates is not helping. We have all completed it so making it more difficult doesn't change a thing, it only makes our daily farming more painful as we wait for new content.

Spending Ironite and cash to gain useless souls and getting very scarce evo shards or evo runes is not appealing to a lot of us anymore and does not reflect the generosity and energy that Iron Maiden portrays.

I know it is the hardest thing to keep users happy and lead a successful development track but we are behind you. We just need this whole thing to be fairer to us your most devoted players. I run multinational teams of developers and sometimes taking a breather and undoing what is causing harm to users and restoring balance is the only recipe for success. I hope that you and the Deb team will take this into consideration we know you are not here to extract even more money from us but optically it sure feels like this.

Stay wit us, please...
    Great post !!!!
    Thumbs up !!!!
    This is exactly what I think !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Sparton, we know that you are all trying to do your best. It why happened with this update is actually a good thing. It shows you how much we feel for this adventure. As I said, we have all invested so much time ne money into this game primarily as die hard Iron Maiden fans and it is only normal
    To feel betrayed. Y the constant nerfing of what we have worked so much to build. Most of us on this forum are just grinders now and making the game by nerfing or reducing drop rates is not helping. We have all completed it so making it more difficult doesn't change a thing, it only makes our daily farming more painful as we wait for new content.

Spending Ironite and cash to gain useless souls and getting very scarce evo shards or evo runes is not appealing to a lot of us anymore and does not reflect the generosity and energy that Iron Maiden portrays.

I know it is the hardest thing to keep users happy and lead a successful development track but we are behind you. We just need this whole thing to be fairer to us your most devoted players. I run multinational teams of developers and sometimes taking a breather and undoing what is causing harm to users and restoring balance is the only recipe for success. I hope that you and the Deb team will take this into consideration we know you are not here to extract even more money from us but optically it sure feels like this.

Stay wit us, please...
    We appreciate the patience and constructive feedback from you (and many others). I know I haven't responded to everyone's criticisms, but I read every comment in these threads (and I know a few other developers also do), so even if it sounds like we're silent to the various things being requested, we do read them and often discuss them internally. As a team effort with various stakeholders, we just can't always speak up about every possible thing, and sometimes need to deliberate over some subjects longer than anyone would really like.

I know many on our team there is a growing concern with wanting to channel some dedicated time into doing a massive deluge of fixes... really, the "bug fixes" part of the first page is primarily me going back and combing through our database for fixes that aren't related to stuff that hasn't released yet, and there's often stuff that slips by even me (like fixes for skill shards not always applying correctly... even though it looks like that fix caused a knock-on that they never work in auto-battle).

We obviously still have concerns for overall character balance (for both PVE and PVP), but now that the limited PVP beta is available (more info here if you haven't seen that yet), we will make the thoughts and concerns of the community more involved than it was previously.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Hello, please check the stats of hellhound he has more magic than atk being a warrior character.
    As far as I can tell looking at the history of the files relating to him, he was added late in development and his overall role/direction changed at some point, and as a relic of that he has an oddly high Magic stat. Unless we see that causing problems with how people build the character with talismans, we'll probably leave that as an odd relic of the past, which potentially talisman skills or other additions may give in an interesting edge in down the road...

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    But apart of visual aspect he's fury is only one of that I've observed so far... I mean that with his fury I can see how much damage he will cause BEFORE the animation starts and I guess is a bit wrong order... I hope you'll get to the point of what I am talking about... Other Eddies no matter mine or ''rent'' from my troopers don't ''suffer'' this problem just CR... Sure it's not getting affect me that much, yet it would be cool to fix it in proper way... It's still my beloved Eddie so I want all the best for him
    Yeah, there's something weird with his set up, and if I were a programmer I'm sure I'd have gone nuts and tried to investigate it myself, but it's beyond my expertise.

If you have things like skill description mixups or weird evo requirements, I can fix those easily at least. Myself and others periodically scan through the Bug Reports page and fix stuff reported there.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton - why the extreme nerf on the Corrupt General?

My Sentinel Bomber Boy - with zero skillshards and combination of partially leveled 5 star and fully leveled 4 star Talismans - is doing significantly more damage than a Corrupt General with maxed out 5 star Talismans and maxed out skill shards

Makes

No

Sense
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

My Sentinel Bomber Boy - with zero skillshards and combination of partially leveled 5 star and fully leveled 4 star Talismans - is doing significantly more damage than a Corrupt General with maxed out 5 star Talismans and maxed out skill shards

Makes

No

Sense
    It makes sense.

Just like it'll make sense when your Sentinel Bomber Boy gets adjusted and you remember this moment and what you posted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    It makes sense.

Just like it'll make sense when your Sentinel Bomber Boy gets adjusted and you remember this moment and what you posted.
    Nah. I could have substituted 10 other characters in that question.

And please - unless Sparton and Psycho Eddie are the same - let Sparton reply, as the question was addressed to him
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    OK NOW BOTH GO AWAY FROM MY THREAD...I WANT TO TALK ABOUT NERFS

Nerfs give me a hardon.
    OMFG!!! Post of the month! lolololol

Thank you Aristo
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I really like this update - both the "nerfs" and the bug fixes. I can finally use my "mass stack of Assassin marks" team again
    I am still having some strange behaviour with the Red Troll - few times yestarday after he attacked the enemy a character in my team with his heal shield just died instantly (Red Bomber Boy) and an endless small heals started to appear near the dead toon.
    Last edited by AntonNikolov; 12-14-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

Well... I'd need to look at actual numbers comparisons when I'm back in the office, but the Corrupt General is still the best AoE stunner in the game, does reasonably good damage on his basic considering the extra effects associated (and crazy high on his power), and now can do insane single target damage with his Fury.

Near the launch of the game, the Corrupt General did all that, plus stunning even more often, plus dealing more damage than nearly anything else without even needing Magic Up or Magic Piercing or whatever else. It trivialized the idea of bringing any other Magus... or even any other ally. Almost nothing we had in the campaign, nor anything we could introduce after, would be able to do anything unless it specifically was built to counter high magic damage and stunning... which would make all future content incredibly boring and same-y.

And that said, he's still one of the most used characters we have in the game. He's still head and shoulders above most other characters, but yes, some other characters can do more AoE magic damage than him on his basic. There's more to the game then raw damage on AoE basics, even if spamming AoE is a commonly used (and commonly useful) strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonNikolov View Post
    I am still having some strange behaviour with the Red Troll - few times yestarday after he attacked the enemy a character in my team with his heal shield just died instantly (Red Bomber Boy) and an endless small heals started to appear near the dead toon.
    Do you know what enemy you attacked, or at least what stage you were fighting in?

OS
    iOS
    BUG

Can't claim achievement rewards. If you claim them then try to go back to playing the game loops causing you to force quit. Leaving rewards unclaimed. I can claim daily rewards and force quit but not the big rewards.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.