Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I must agree with the frustration we spend hours per day and hundreds of dollars to create a team and collect souls but in the end after each updates we found ourselves back $200 and two months... to be honest I couldn't care less for a PvP that destroys all we have worked so hard to build.

I have just opened about 100 souls for a chance to get Viking Eddie and have trashed about 92 of these new toons and kept some dupes for sacrifice when it finally shows up.

You have some faithful investors in some of us don't destroy it all. I am so tempted to give up...
    Yikes. I can't believe people are spending that much money on this game. Why? The music and art design is cool, but there's nothing here in terms of gameplay to warrant that kind of spending. I'm level 92 and have been playing it regularly for the heck of it, but the pricing of this in-game/consumable/random content is absolutely absurd.

Seriously, please stop spending so much on this, especially when the game is so buggy and flawed, and designed like so many mobile games to manipulate you like that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Is that a mistake on the General? It's absolutely pathetic. Why not offer him as a 2* from a regular soul?
    This.

The incentive to open shards is completely gone for me. Why even try for a 5* legendary character when the nerf bat is making everything equal. Other than to 'collect em all', it's no longer worth it. As difficult as it is to pull a legendary character, it would be nice if it actually felt legendary.

Agree with others, I could completely do without PvP, especially since the balancing is ruining what made the game great. I love the idea of making PvP and PvE separate applications. Let players choose what they want to focus on without affecting the other style of play.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    BillLion

I CAN confirm this... I believe that it's actually AFFECTS ALL CHARACTERS (not just AOF) while playing on auto your characters acting like being without skillshards at all...

First example:

Alliance General:

This is the skill status of mine...

P.S. I I noticed that my Smokie hits with her Golden Stare about above 4k on auto; above 9k (both average without any buffs) on manual - 50% down

P.S. II I've got for today just 250 trooper points so far... Either way people can't play or playing on auto, dying, not reviving and no trooper points...

Cheers,

W
    Good to know. Now we have 2 options.

If that's intentional to make autoplay HARD we're f**ed.
    If its not then its a huge bug and we're f**ed.

Either way here you go people
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    This hovering nerf cloud also affects this forum. I do enjoy interacting and sharing with fans on this board - it's part of the fun of the game

But why share anything cool lest it get seen and nerfed?

Hence it becomes simply a bitchfest
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    All bitching aside I'm trying to find out when they introduced hp scaling into random and true damage ?
    Are we supposed to keep a hard copy of the tuning next to us so we can work out which talismans to use
    For characters because they say shit about them on the help menu or in the character about additional scaling !

OS
    iOS
    Screwing up auto play could put this game in a death spiral. I can't believe enough players will play only manual battles.

For those who are end gamed and frustrated, I'm not spending trooper points, just logging 50 battles a day, and only using credits to level up talisman until all the 'updates' are finished and new content is rolled out. I suggest you do the same. Maybe having 10 million in credits and 50k trooper points will pay off.

OS
    iOS

Future nerf character

I think the team is going and needs to nerf every character that is overpower to make it fare for everyone on pvp so the strategy will be the winning factor and not completely base on the characters use for the battles my guess is that Angel of Fear is on the list to get nerf we all know that his basic attack is overpower and can give us the victory in one round due to his passive

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Screwing up auto play could put this game in a death spiral. I can't believe enough players will play only manual battles.

For those who are end gamed and frustrated, I'm not spending trooper points, just logging 50 battles a day, and only using credits to level up talisman until all the 'updates' are finished and new content is rolled out. I suggest you do the same. Maybe having 10 million in credits and 50k trooper points will pay off.
    Sparton, can confirm but I seriously doubt nerfing autoplay was intentional. It makes no sense -especially in a long drought of no new content. Must be an unintended consequence of some adjustment. I hope it is quickly resolved.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I think the team is going and needs to nerf every character that is overpower to make it fare for everyone on pvp so the strategy will be the winning factor and not completely base on the characters use for the battles my guess is that Angel of Fear is on the list to get nerf we all know that his basic attack is overpower and can give us the victory in one round due to his passive
    That seems to be the case although with all the bugs some characters seem overpower like
    SE with the talisman fault he got nerfed same time as bug fix so now his fury is weaker than normal attacks

In fact sod this I really can't be bothered with this shit anymore so depressing

OS
    iOS
    Let me throw in my $.02 on nerfing. A game where every character is equal is boring. Some characters need to be OP and difficult to obtain/level. Give those who spend time and/or $$$ a reward.

If voidings are supposed to be equal to alliance general then all incentive for pay to play goes away. I'll just use my 1,000 unused souls and level a bunch of 1* characters for free. Why pay to get Viking Eddie when any Eddie will do?

In summary, please fix toons that are significantly out of balance, like Rainmaker having 7200 special, but don't overntinker every toon.