Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hmm i don't use any of the tuned toons or rely on marks, but i noticed something strange with my team.
    I used to faceroll Game of Death on auto with SoL/Soldier Eddie, Axis Bomber Sentinel + any other toon with nearly full health, now i often get killed on second stage.

Still no problem on manual playing but it also take more rounds than before.
    Kutte-9404

Angry Devs broke my game

Thank you devs to put as much effort into destroying this game!

Yesterday I can autoplay with my SE, AOF and CG, but now I waste my spare time to NOTHING, only spend Ironite to revive in a commun stage in underworld on Madness...

You know what? I'm done! I spend so many time to level up my chars, spend for skillshards and Talismans to have all my toons nerfed! C'mon guys what have you in your head?

So I quit until the time we have a decent game, sorry for my troopers but it's the drop that overflows the vase.
    Last edited by vgta99; 12-13-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    The comments upset over assassin golden son nerf may have been premature. I don't notice a major difference in damage at all. But I never used marks, or used GS to consume them. But his basic damage is still amazing.

I don't notice a difference in red bats true damage output either, but I have his talisman set up for mixed use, not high attack

Don't have a general or that Eddie, so can't comment on those tunings

If you never used marks, you don't get it...it was what GS was built for.

devs could have gone a ton of ways here... restricted characters from PVP, had toon-specific matches for fairness. Instead they ruined the characters. The chorus of "the devs break the game (Again)" written by substantally all who have posted here abundantly confirms this. They have robbed Campaign to pay PVP and we have yet to play for the tax. They stubbornly dismiss repeated warnings and complaints about more premature nerfs, which have been amply provided.

Charitably put, it is as they are naively convinced that we all will be so floored by PVP (With/without bugs) that we'll gladly overlook these indignities of breaking the game/farming. Given the above, it appears as though there is a contracted development bonus that is only paid upon completion and the desire to get paid however it is accomplished trumps the welfare of its players. I simply cannot think of any other logical reasons other than an intellectual deficiency, which makes the least sense.

The cause is not really my/our business and is speculative nonsense we'll never get a trustworthy answer over. The effect however is undisputable: devs have proven to have no regard for the players. People have worked hard to level and apply skill shards, and have received UNWARRANTED, MYOPIC, PREMATURE destruction, leaving them to continually lose out on a platform that is losing enjoyability by the day or simply opt out and 'not play' as it pertains to troopers, etc.

We deserve better than that, and until we receive it, the devs/game no lomger deserves our financial support.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    My max talisman, max skillshard Corrupt General is often doing BELOW 3k damage - sometimes as little as 2400 - to neutral targets. Don't think he's broken the 4K barrier against warriors.

Troll? 5-7k+ always.

Is that a mistake on the General? It's absolutely pathetic. Why not offer him as a 2* from a regular soul? If you're checking Angel of Fear (who is working fine) please recheck the general.
    The red angel got nerfed hard. It's like he doesn't have any skill shards on his basic when mine's almost maxed.

Come to think of it, lots of characters that I spent skill shards on are acting like they have no skill shards in the case of proc rates AND damage, and ones that have no skill shards or maybe just a few are applying debuffs and buffs WAY more often than they used to.

For instance, my maxed out Wicker Man (warrior) is hardly sticking the ignite or defense down debuffs, while my P. Sun Spirit is sticking block beneficial effects it seems like 75% of the time, when I only have the level 2 basic attack.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Eubedyen View Post
    How ever what about us that can't get in? Some of us csnt get past the log in screen.
    All I can say is to use the usual CS channels; I don't have the ability to do anything directly to solve those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    You did something with the sound right? Cant describe it but sounds worse to me. oh god of earth and altar....
    Not that I'm aware of, but I'll follow up with the team tomorrow. What OS/hardware are you running?

OS
    iOS
    Pvp isn't even here yet and it's ruining the game, or has. It has started make me sick every time I hear about a new update. Every update brings new bugs and nerfs. What's the point of getting a rare,good, or favorite character when with the next update it will be useless or nerfed to the point you just want to sell it for gold.

Skillshards are pointless right now. Why buy them or use trooper points on them when as soon as you put them on a character it will be nerfed. I'm flat out sick of it.

There is nothing to be excited about any more in the game it's all about what will be messed with next all in the name of balance for pvp. Who cares about pvp when you can't even autofarm madness with maxed toons.

I am sorry but I'm pissed iv been with this game from the start and I'm getting sick of nerfs bugs not being able to log in. It's great there is some plan for the future but how are we supposed to be excited about now when it feels like there is no point to lvling toons or putting skillshards on them anymore.

I can't even be content with just farming trooper points until the game gets fixed or settled or something until sometime next year because for the third time my maxed farming team doesn't work any more because of nerfs.

Changes in a game are supposed to help the game not make people dread every single update.

I will not spend another dime on this game, until the stupid stuff stops. I have supported this game with money and my time. But from now on I will just use my troopers until either I get so bored with doing that or I just quit.

I have played games for over 20 years and I can tell you that this is not the way to keep players interested in the game or get them to spend money.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Come to think of it, lots of characters that I spent skill shards on are acting like they have no skill shards in the case of proc rates AND damage, and ones that have no skill shards or maybe just a few are applying debuffs and buffs WAY more often than they used to.

For instance, my maxed out Wicker Man (warrior) is hardly sticking the ignite or defense down debuffs, while my P. Sun Spirit is sticking block beneficial effects it seems like 75% of the time, when I only have the level 2 basic attack.
    Well... shit. I think that's it. Just tried something on my game and I'm seeing the same thing.

Out of curiosity, do you have any other red angels/Wicker Man Warriors in your inventory? Maybe same star tier?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well... shit. I think that's it. Just tried something on my game and I'm seeing the same thing.

Out of curiosity, do you have any other red angels/Wicker Man Warriors in your inventory? Maybe same star tier?
    No, sorry I don't. Either I try to max them or don't bother with them at all. There's somebody around here with two level 100 Warrior PSS, one max skills, one with zero skill shards. They might be able to test it.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

the angel of fear got a huge nerf, his damage was cut by approx. 50%. if that was not intended, than it's a huge bug. wasn't able to test more until now, but could hardly play game of death with full maxed characters on auto.

one side note: the approach "carrot and stick" would be better than "stick and carrot". many people are really frustrated with the game, since it stands still for months now, and it's getting very boring.
    but instead of releasing content first, nerfing characters is a bad move from a psychological perspective. it would be better to throw a bone to the players so they could swallow the
    hard nerf pill easier. sure from a logical perspective i can understand, that you want to prepare everything for PVP but from a emotional perspective this was not very good imo.

i hope this wasn't the big surprise you announced yesterday

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Those of you with corrupt general as champion please change as I struggle to complete
    Game of death on Manuel with them now !