Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    I can understand why you say this looking your shitty roaster of 4* chars and a few not really good 5*. Learn to play this buggy game and then talk. Are you blind or you dont want to see the opinions of experienced players of this forum. Man, this pisses me of so much.
    Be careful with the new LOTB employee lol

OS
    Android
    I've always had a short pause upon landing the killing blow on Android, on two different phones with different OS versions. It never caused any issue unless there was the dreaded server error though. I always just assumed it was the game asking the server for the loot roll and waiting on the response.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I can understand why you say this looking your shitty roaster of 4* chars and a few not really good 5*. Learn to play this buggy game and then talk. Are you blind or you dont want to see the opinions of experienced players of this forum. Man, this pisses me of so much.
    Even if the "stop crying man" sounded a bit aggressive I also think it is pointless to fight each other. He is defending what he likes and is afraid that it's going away. That is good. The more experienced people are also defending what they like - in their own way. If the wouldn't like it they would simply deinstall it.

The wiser man always has a less aggressive tone to reach the one who still has to learn. Barking at each other leads to nowhere.

I am not saying I like his tone - be neither you nor him f*cked this up!
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post

I finally managed to figure out the "Sacrifice" update- they are sacrificing Campaign and Dungeons for some PvP that might be a bust.

They are killing the game that rose on unique characters and not watered down ones "that couldn't kill a whole team in one turn".
    Now that was funny!
    Well, the joke was, not the fact that it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Also funny!

Guess we "cryers" are laughers as well!
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I've always had a short pause upon landing the killing blow on Android, on two different phones with different OS versions. It never caused any issue unless there was the dreaded server error though. I always just assumed it was the game asking the server for the loot roll and waiting on the response.
    yes a short pause ... but not 3-7 seconds like now ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

Haha Roquetas, no me habia fijado que eras de Espaņa, como yo

The new dev that caused the nerfing, nerfing bat has come, worst than ever...
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 348
Size:  45.3 KB

OS
    iOS
    Haha Roquetas, no me habia fijado que eras de Espaņa, como yo

The new dev that caused the nerfing, nerfing bat has come, worst than ever...
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 348
Size:  45.3 KB
    Jajaja that's funny

[QUOTE=XcarecroW;26147]Haha Roquetas, no me habia fijado que eras de Espaņa, como yo

Name:  tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  20.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    What hardware/OS version are you running?
    iPad 2 on iOS 9.2.1

I have been able to run a few battles and get back to the dungeon, but I have had at least four battles die in that spot on me. The game usually crashes on me a couple times a day, but this increased frequency and crashing in the same spot, are both unusual.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    It's on first page newborn gunner stat increased hp scaling
    AGS increased hp scaling decreased atk and Magic scaling

Or am I reading that wrong and they mean increased max hp ?
    Yeah, it's increased max HP.

The wording is a little bit ambigious as most of us think of damage whenever the word "scaling" is used, so it's an easy one to misinterpret. I guess what they mean is that the HP increase more with every level.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills