Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Finally someone gets it. lol
    That you and all others who chose attack people for complaining (rather than discuss their grievances on the merits) are hypocrites? I assure you that point was not lost on myself or many others from the start.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

The only thing about the game that actually bothers me right now, is the fact that there isn't more music. And the fact that the music is WAY lower than the effects sounds. That annoys the hell out of me, since it's a game based off a band. It should have LOUDER MUSIC.
    Go into the settings screen and click on options. You can turn the sound effects completely off if you would like to.

Sidney-1805

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Go into the settings screen and click on options. You can turn the sound effects completely off if you would like to.

Sidney-1805
    That's what I did. I wanted the effects too, but No matter what... they're too loud when they're on.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

That's what I did. I wanted the effects too, but No matter what... they're too loud when they're on.
    Perhaps it can get added to the list after the "Auto-Play" fix. If I have to keep playing manually I'm going to get fired from my job... LMAO!!!

OS
    Android
    LMAO! That and my fiance will dump me. Totally screwed. Fix autoplay before our lives are ruined! hahaha
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    You want to talk about hypocrisy, how about trying to influence as many people as you can to boycott spending money on this game (which will essentially starve the development team of the funds needed to function), while at the same time expecting them to jump through hoops to do their jobs better and faster.

Yeah, I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to rub their nose in it and motivate them to work harder and better so they can fix all the things you find wrong with the game. Maybe you ought to take a step back and realize that people's livelihoods are at stake here, and if your little stunt were to work, it would ultimately bring an end to the continued development of the game (unless the investors - including but not limited to Iron Maiden Holdings Ltd. - pump more of their own money into the game to keep it alive). I know you think you're helping with this, but in my opinion - you're not.

I appreciate anyone's thoughtful comments and suggestions geared towards helping to improve the game, but when they begin whining about how long something is taking, or they start suggesting that people should lose their jobs because they're not good enough, their comments start to lose their value rapidly.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    The issue is that even with sound effects at their lowest setting they are loud in relation to the music that's turned up to full setting. Sound effects overall are much louder than the musics which doesn't make much sense, they should each be about the same at the same setting.

It's not a major issue for me, I can play with them both off or put sound effects on low and play music from another app at a louder volume.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    You want to talk about hypocrisy, how about trying to influence as many people as you can to boycott spending money on this game (which will essentially starve the development team of the funds needed to function), while at the same time expecting them to jump through hoops to do their jobs better and faster.

Yeah, I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to rub their nose in it and motivate them to work harder and better so they can fix all the things you find wrong with the game. Maybe you ought to take a step back and realize that people's livelihoods are at stake here, and if your little stunt were to work, it would ultimately bring an end to the continued development of the game (unless the investors - including but not limited to Iron Maiden Holdings Ltd. - pump more of their own money into the game to keep it alive). I know you think you're helping with this, but in my opinion - you're not.

I appreciate anyone's thoughtful comments and suggestions geared towards helping to improve the game, but when they begin whining about how long something is taking, or they start suggesting that people should lose their jobs because they're not good enough, their comments start to lose their value rapidly.
    I am willing to pay for quality what this franchise did not deliver so far. As it was stated before "grace period is over". Any other product without having this massive fan base and this quality behind would be long gone.

No offense dude - I love Maiden - I love the idea of this game - but it is seriously time that they get their shit together.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

No, we removed Attack scaling from the Corrupt General because there was no sensible reason the most blasty Magus in the game had hidden basic attack scaling with Attack. Overall, the nerf in his damage relative to what people already invest with him for magic means his damage went down by about 1/8th... if you want to do the most damage with him, it's expected you're using his power and fury skills, not his stunning, debuffing basic.

As already stated, his usage was still high because he's insanely good for more than his basic attack damage... and I have no doubt that'll continue to be the same. If I'm wrong about that, I'll happily admit that if and when it becomes apparent.
    Hi Sparton

Not willing to comment things that being uncofortable to you, I see.... Fine. Yet still don't get why to bring down the characters once were good as we got them. So... No PVP excuse this time, but to make the game more eventful and interesting... But somehow I don't believe the nerfing - is the only way - I dare to say - the easiest for you to proceed... But you've got to start to respect people's efforts and time at last... I simply wondering how nerfing could be helpful to game become not boring and same-y... To cut the guys who seem to be a bit more unique and exceptional... You guys simply have no other patents how to fix the problem (which is yours, not mine - yet you're the one who put me under the wall) in different way, than nerfing... Pitty

I am willing to take a little experiment in the name of science... Probably no one ever tried this before - but I wish to prove you that you're wrong... And serving us nothing but cheap excuse... How about giving it back to you, selling EVERY SINGLE ONE character I OWN that you'll nerf as an ''unsatisfied customer''? That way we all see with whom I be left at the end and how interesting my game could be with all ordinary, ''not so insanely good characters''... Dare to pick the glove and test me out? The nerfing must be stooped like it is happening right now... Today Cyborg Eddie and Corrupt General, tomorrow some of the kids maybe and then what? When you'll nerf everything at last? Truly... I am observing your activity all the time... Please start at last doing something USEFUL for everyone, other than nerfing, fixing bugs which produces even bigger bugs... Stop nerfing for a while, ok? Let the people catch some breath... It becomes boring as all your game slowly seem to be... I am sorry to write such words, but this is how I feel right now... Faithfully supporting you since the day I was started playing in mid August and since finishing the game boring farming every bloody day just for develop my characters you happily nerf later on... Struggling with everything - awful drop rates, poor RNG system, nerfing, bugs - I am loyal, patient and still fairly good towards you - but it's a bit too much even for a fan of IM since 35 years, like I am... I wonder if you guys ever play with your own game? Or just constantly messing with and it seems that you're don't know what you're doing...

This is NOT a threat or offence - yet LOTB is NOT the best game I played so far - I am sorry... I love the graphics, music (but is not your credit), loved the events, though ended with fails, achievements... But apart of these ones your game has NOTHING to offer really... Comparing to dozens games I already played on my Playstation 3 where I could simply ENJOY with the game - where NOBODY nerfing my heroes with every single update to make my multiplayer more adventurous, while I don't affect bugs all the time (sure may happen at the beginning, but that's it), where I don't have problems with gathering stuff while becoming more and more experienced to know where to find them and MOST OF ALL - the prices in the PS Shop are adequate to this what I get... Your game sadly fails with every single thing I've just mentioned...

Still I see the ponential and I wish you the best - but please don't push the string too far or it will broke... For now you've got from me little warning signal - this I could've been spent on your game - I spent buying some books... I LOVE to read, yet lately not read too much due to playing your game - only couple of books per month... If I see that your game amuses me no more I will simply return to my books... Fair enough? Time will tell...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Sounds like you lack an understanding of the word hypocrisy. For starters, I am convinced the direction NF has been taking this game has been pushing it over the brink. The level of dissatisfaction experienced by those posting seems to support this. I cannot say how much dilligent struggling with a poisoned product or incompetence has been involved, but what I do see, experience and know is the overall mindfulness for the welfare of its players has been lacking or dismissed.

- You do not create a bottleneck for XP runes, refuse to fix it and then release Rune kits in the store as the "fix", without losing all credibility with players, regardless of whether coincidental or accidental;

- You do not arbitrarily and unilaterally start ruining aspects of the overall game in an effort to shoehorn a poorly-conceived iteration of a game feature without losing support

- You do not disrupt the philosophy of the game by putting rare characters on parity with trash characters, while at the same time keeping the same lottery RNG and then removing the chances (rare souls) without being questioned; and

- You damned sure do not take a buggy product, and then intentionally and counter-productively introduce more buggy code into the game via constant nerfs, then expect your players to both deal with it and double as fucking beta testers to your constant upheavals without there being a problem of the players feeling as though they are being exploited.

In what world do you live in to think these "Stunts" merit financial support?! How you are not getting this is astounding.

Or, maybe it will cause development to take a step back, realize how poorly they have handled things, start addressing the elephant in the room and start to make things right with the players. As it stands, I have tried it your way and it has failed. My input given with my dollars has fallen on deaf ears. And frankly, if those who are in charge aren't willing to consider the welfare of its players, then it follows that they may and perhaps should lose their livelihoods. I am not uncomfortable in the least with that.

Apparently you need to educate yourself more about the problem rather than acting as the self-appointed arbiter of whose input has what value to it. Is shit taking a long time? Yes. Is it worth complaining about? Probably (it will happen regardless). Will bitching make it go faster? Likely not. Is any of this the damned point? Absolutely not!

What part are you not understanding about how the devs are taking an unstable platform and instead of/along with addressing these existing bugs, they are knowingly compounding the problem by changing up the characters twice a month now?! They are literally causing harm with this tinkering. They are willfully prolonging the time it takes to get new things off the ground because they are wasting time devising new ways to neuter characters instead of fixing old bugs, or testing new products, and then they are having to deal with new bugs caused by this nonsense.

If you do not understand this then it seems the loss of credibility lands squarely on your shoulders. This nonsense should have stopped long ago.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!