Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    well, the corrupt general nerf sucks. (did he have only 15% stun chance before?)... so only one good mage left?
    Asassin GS nerf ... what a coincidence, i decided to level my AGS to 5* yesterday !?!?
    Asassin Artillery Dog slilently changed a talisman color.

No new world? Why are you not opening any new levels?

A new eddie ... looks nice. And i was talking about maybe a new character that icreases his damage on MR (when talking about the nonsence of the sorcery talismans) Well, there he is: looks nice, his fury looks nice on paper, yet only 2 single basic attacks and 1 AOE power move? As it seems impossible for me to get him anyways, i don't care much about him.

So again i just keep playing lowlevels to get as much troopers through with one load.
    At least the droprates of LoL VII are the same.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    well, the corrupt general nerf sucks. (did he have only 15% stun chance before?)... so only one good mage left?
    Satani, the thing that changed with CG's stun is that it goes up to 35% after applying all Skill Shards instead of 40%. Base stun % is still 15

Agreed with SamFisher3000 and FlyingV. While I understand that some semblance of character balancing is necessary, I vastly prefer PVE over PVP in general. Doubt I'll play it when it comes out. A separate LOTB Arena is a solid suggestion. Though as time has passed and more character events have popped up, I think more people would like Sacrifice to come first before PVP.

The problem with character balance alongside a system of rarity is that if theoretically all characters are equal, the only reason to use rare characters is that they fit your niche better than one of the common goons. Of course, splitting the system into tiers is feasible a la Smogon. Maybe have one tier where you can only use drops from Common (and common GA) Souls (as well as Holy Smoke, Wicker Man and Soldier Eddie because they're Campaign drops), and another where anything goes.

Oh, and I've also encountered that MACLO error today.

By the way, Sparton, are there any plans to look into the Assassin Mine's Talisman slots? I always thought the final red slot is way too limiting for Talisman options, especially because the character's MAGIC is more important than their ATK as the Mine's heal runs off MAGIC

Finally, I will also run a few tests with my Skill Sharded blue soldier on Game of Death today to compare his damage before the update. See if he's also affected by that Skill Shard bug
    Last edited by Kardas; 12-13-2016 at 11:00 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Rollercoaster of disappointment! Halloween update cool, all downhill since! I feel sorry for anyone finally getting their first Corrupt General only to find out not so great anymore!

Give us new levels BEFORE taking away our ability to farm fun. This game is a chore!

Where is the fun? Make LOTB fun again!

OS
    iOS
    Is anyone else getting lots of random crashes today? I have had more today than I have had for months. Bye bye to those SoT and Trooper Points

OS
    iOS

I think the issue is autoplay

I'll hold my comments on this update as I'm waiting for the proper update to come first.

BUT, I think I may have figured out why many players are reporting weaker characters that devs say have NOT been nerfed and why some can no longer complete levels that used to be quickly, easily auto farmed. Auto farming is producing substantially less damage output than manual playing is. I tested the same level with the same characters and the damage difference is substantial. Not sure how that works, but that's something to check into.

Big issues as we don't want frustration and more toil of grinding as we "patiently" wait for new content. Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Yet another game being slowly destroyed for a feature I will never use. As a huge Maiden fan I am sad to see it happening. This really was the first mobile game I played regularly....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    BUT, I think I may have figured out why many players are reporting weaker characters that devs say have NOT been nerfed and why some can no longer complete levels that used to be quickly, easily auto farmed. Auto farming is producing substantially less damage output than manual playing is. I tested the same level with the same characters and the damage difference is substantial. Not sure how that works, but that's something to check into.
    Wasn't this always the case? Because when playing manually, you can get Perfect Attacks most of the time, while I've seen my fair share of OKs and Goods on auto
    Last edited by Kardas; 12-13-2016 at 11:13 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Wasn't this always the case? Because when playing manually, you can get Perfect Attacks most of the time, while I've seen my fair share of OKs and Goods on auto
    I autofarm with desert marauder who has perfect hits buff passive. When I played my trooper's Angel of Fear, he definitely did less damage now than before the update.

OS
    Android
    Customer dissatisfaction ...
    I don't know how to say that in english:
    Maybe devs overspent their credit, they overstepped the mark, they broke our toy.
    Poor chances to get new chars, poor chances to get talisman xp runes, character nerf.
    Not only poor chances to progress, but high chances to get worse with the update's nerf.
    The highest chances to progress is to evolve characters, but it's not enough.

OS
    Android
    Axis Commander's All hail doing barely 4k to warrior enemies... Full with skill shards and talismans... Not to mention everything else -.- Way to go... NOT!!!