Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Stop saying "pull the plug"

I'm sick of this, stop crying. If you don't like the direction of the game, then quit. No one is forcing you to play. Stop trying to ruin it for us who do actually enjoy the game, and it's updates by saying sh*t like that.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I didn't notice that but you are right that is hilarious ... sure I get another Red Troll out of the magic hat to confirm that ... or spend 1 million plus valuable shards to evolve my second CR (that is wating for sacrifice!) just to prove a point ...
    The sad part is despite the way you make it seem so absurd, that unreasonable request is "almost" reasonable given how screwed up things are. Given the indefinitely hinted sacrifice, more than a few of us have character doubles with a fully vested one. Granted, a L100 fully-vested, and a L80 4* perhaps. But then we go to point 2.

There is no real point or gain leveling more than 25-50 characters given the talisman chore/rune desert, so it is also possible some of us have the spare XP shards to evo and level that toon double in a blink. Of course, this is an absurd request, but it is made all the more absurd that the platform is so stagnant broken, that enough bored players could make this happen without caring much for the resources lost. It may even be a way to streamline inventories and keep from crashing!
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Good one! Before this update I did all my farming on Game of Death and did all my non-Eddie Troopers on Shadows in the Valley. Though after I lost there today with a Corrupt General (sorry Ringe or Nicko, I think it was yours), I've bumped that one down to Soulless Demons. Fortunately I can still do Game of Death with Grim Reaper, blue allied soldier and AoF
    Thanks for the heads up! I need to demote this anemic has-been CG and replace with another Champion
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    The sad part is despite the way you make it seem so absurd, that unreasonable request is "almost" reasonable given how screwed up things are. Given the indefinitely hinted sacrifice, more than a few of us have character doubles with a fully vested one. Granted, a L100 fully-vested, and a L80 4* perhaps. But then we go to point 2.

There is no real point or gain leveling more than 25-50 characters given the talisman chore/rune desert, so it is also possible some of us have the spare XP shards to evo and level that toon double in a blink. Of course, this is an absurd request, but it is made all the more absurd that the platform is so stagnant broken, that enough bored players could make this happen without caring much for the resources lost. It may even be a way to streamline inventories and keep from crashing!
    You are absolutely right ... I would have the resources to level up my 2nd CR to 100 ...

1. I may want to level something else in the future as 3* Evo shards really don't drop that much (might be just my luck)

2. It's really not my bloody job to do that

3. There is a redeem code thing within the game. You want me to test something? I might even do it for the devs - but than donate the resources to do so ... I wouldn't mind 20 skill shards to proff something

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!
    Last edited by hold; 12-13-2016 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I'm sick of this, stop crying. If you don't like the direction of the game, then quit. No one is forcing you to play. Stop trying to ruin it for us who do actually enjoy the game, and it's updates by saying sh*t like that.
    I completely agree with you...

OS
    iOS
    You seem to be addressing 2 different crowds with your comment: those who are satisfied to see the game end/pull-the-pluggers, and the "cryers". I don't want the game to be abandoned, either, but I will speak for these "cryers" that you also seem to have a problem with.

Have you spent actual money on this game? I have... a fair deal of it actually, especially for the short existence of the game, so did many of these "cryers." As such, we have an added stake in the game. Apart from the enjoyment we were getting from this game that was unilaterally tampered with, we have invested real money into this virtual property. As such, we have every right to assess, comment, or complain about the tampering and dimishment of it.

Perhaps you or other... lets go with "kool-aid drinkers" have a different opinion, and you too have paid good money. Great, that means you get a say and can debate the points with us if you wish (though you appear to be in the clear minority regarding approval ratings). Nobody is telling you to shut up with your "blind-following" or whatever.

So, If you are serious, I will forward you my pay pal address and receipts of my in-game purchases for you to reimburse for my silence (and doubtlessly the others can too). Otherwise, you can kindly shut your trap over how I/we appreciate these changes and instead direct your comments to what you find enjoyable. Don't like the negativity? Yeah, either do we but some of us are even more fed up with the negative actions than you are with the negative reactions, so feel free to put up (and reimburse) or shut up. Thank you
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

LOL! why do i always get all the bollocking? there are 17 pages of people complaining,using swear words and such...i didn't even swear in my post and i wasn't saying "pull the plug" i was quoting something i said few months ago.but hey! i guess i hit the nail on the head and that might hurt. im glad i woke the fanboys up though. it was unusual to read through 17 pages without a single person falling on his knees,shouting " Thank you Sparton for this great new update and for keeping us posted!"

So please do enlighten me: what is there to like about this update?(Note that i still didn't swear nor say anything negative about the update itself)

OS
    Android
    Just checked this Dank Brew guy's team and he barely has 5 level 100 characters, no talismans or sense in talisman builds.

Shouldn't be taken seriously, nor should he give advices to level 100 players.

Some of us are stuck for months on level 100, have 80+ or 90+ achievement awards and have a lot of insight into this game' mechanics.

I finally managed to figure out the "Sacrifice" update- they are sacrificing Campaign and Dungeons for some PvP that might be a bust.

They are killing the game that rose on unique characters and not watered down ones "that couldn't kill a whole team in one turn".

Who wants to play the same character that just looks different.

The best.thing I've read today is to give up on this game and enjoy the holidays. Maybe I will check after some time to see if the tide has turned.

It is already felt on trooper points that we don't plan on playing and it could get a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    Why the new permission

"Device ID & Call Information" - Reads phone status and identity
    Following up from yesterday... it sounds like something that is used for debugging purposes (which requires those permissions) shipped with the update when it shouldn't have. The next update will remove the code that uses that, so subsequent
    updates will not request or use access from that permission.

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Encountered an error when trying to contact the server (MACLO). Not seen (MACLO) before - any ideas what that is about? Just happened twice on LoL, once just before I finished the level and once after. Only thing I can think is the usual crap with inventory not being big enough but not seen that error code before
    Yes, as part of trying to crack down on error cases, we've started to add error codes to some of the error popups so that we can better identify what issues are happening and when to help diagnose how to fix them. I've passed along the situation you had so the programmer can look at figuring out how to stamp out the bug that causes that error popup, if it's something under our control to fix (or at least make it less likely to occur).

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    By the way, Sparton, are there any plans to look into the Assassin Mine's Talisman slots? I always thought the final red slot is way too limiting for Talisman options, especially because the character's MAGIC is more important than their ATK as the Mine's heal runs off MAGIC
    I'll add the Mine to my list of suspects to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    BUT, I think I may have figured out why many players are reporting weaker characters that devs say have NOT been nerfed and why some can no longer complete levels that used to be quickly, easily auto farmed. Auto farming is producing substantially less damage output than manual playing is. I tested the same level with the same characters and the damage difference is substantial. Not sure how that works, but that's something to check into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    BillLion

I CAN confirm this... I believe that it's actually AFFECTS ALL CHARACTERS (not just AOF) while playing on auto your characters acting like being without skillshards at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by ovy View Post
    Bingo! The thing that makes it harder to autoplay right now is skill shards not applying, not nerfs across the board.
    Yeah, I think others on the dev team had a chance to catch up on this thread before me, and your guys' suspicions are correct.

Affects all things from skill shards, from damage to effect chance to duration.

Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    The dungeon countdown that is supposed to show the time until the next dungeon opens is counting up on me.
    I was thrown out, dungeon expired 3 hours ago, with 9hours supposedly remaining. Now it's 12 hours remaining until it reopens...
    That's odd... I'm not seeing that when I go to any of the screens which have a timer. Are you still seeing this? Is there a specific screen you're seeing this on?

Quote Originally Posted by compurocker View Post
    Mine keeps crashing on the kill shot. Whatever my last shot is that kills the final wave of enemies, it freezes before they even die, and then a few seconds later the game closes out completely.
    What hardware/OS version are you running?

I can understand why you say this looking your shitty roaster of 4* chars and a few not really good 5*. Learn to play this buggy game and then talk. Are you blind or you dont want to see the opinions of experienced players of this forum. Man, this pisses me of so much.