Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    yay - one more character i will never get

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    All decent characters will soon be nerfed down to the same level of shit-ness as owl and ox cultists. But then, nobody can complain about not having good toons, because those damn cultists will pop up every single time you cash in some souls
    Neither Aces or Tailgunner has any business being nerfed, and GS is ridiculous. The whole point of GS is the glass cannon. I hate to have contempt prior to experiencing PVP but we have lost way too much in invested characters, and I am skeptical that the interest/enjoyment of PVP will not meet expectations, particularly with all the neutering that affects the rest of the experience. Hopefully I am wrong, but it seems like if they never bothered neutering characters we'd ALL have access to something powerful in response to the other team.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Devs...

Another one down (GS), where skillshards were used... Nerfacy Of The Beast again... I am starting to think we've been chosen to test all characters while they all be nerfed later in your DEVS GAME... Thank you one more time

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    It would be nice if the developers had a little regard for the people playing the game, eh?

Two things to report...

Mummy Eddie seems to have a 50% chance on using his immunity move per turn during auto-play. Seen him uses it turn after turn, so it will be good to tune him to do something more productive.

The Challenges(achievement) icon is shining excessively and I am trapped to click on it thinking that there is something to collect due to the shining, instead of playing the actual game.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    The whole point of GS is the glass cannon.
    That's exactly what I thought the point of it was too.

The HP bump doesn't make it feel better either.

OS
    iOS
    I must say that i am a bit disappointed. A new hard to get Eddie
    and evenmore character adjustments? Yay.....
    Now thats a treat...

Seriously devs, Sparton and company, we want a way to reset the skill shards at least one time. I think i speak not only for me about how dissapointed we are about the nerfings. I used ALWAYS my corrupt general and now i never use it again after first nerf. I invested all the skill shards for nothing like shit. Do something useful at least one time, not only shitty updates that are not interesting. More new chars and not enough slots? Is this a joke? Bring sacrifice first and not a probably bugged as hell PVP.

OS
    Android
    We came to a point where a Cyborg with 24 skillshards hits worse than a Sentinel Bomber Boy without skillshards.

Was this the intention to level everything out? It kinda worked
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    We came to a point where a Cyborg with 24 skillshards hits worse than a Sentinel Bomber Boy without skillshards.

Was this the intention to level everything out? It kinda worked
    Looks like you drank the half cup of water.
    LoTB Since June 2016