Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Nerf

How was there a nerf? I don't get it.

OS
    iOS

Undocumented scaling?

Freeze talisman effect used to hit all enemies, now only hits between 1-3 depending on how many there are, power talisman effect used to pull +2 per enemy, now when triggered, only pulls +1

OS
    Android
    Devs...

Another one down (GS), where skillshards were used... Nerfacy Of The Beast again... I am starting to think we've been chosen to test all characters while they all be nerfed later in your DEVS GAME... Thank you one more time

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    It would be nice if the developers had a little regard for the people playing the game, eh?

OS
    Android
    Overall nice work on the scaling efforts. Hopefully you'll get around to the gunner child of the damned crucify fix for all allies soon. Several of my troopers went with the assassin golden son who crushed everything with a few skill shards so decreasing him makes sense. I didn't even know the other soul less demons scaled with health so I'll take them off the bench to play around some more. Hopefully one of my troopers will get a Viking Eddie!

-ill

p.s. all i want for xmas is an increased drop rate on rare gunner eddies

OS
    Android
    All hail dealing more damage then intended? Lol... Keep nerfing him, not like he needs 16 skill shards to deal 4k damage...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    All hail dealing more damage then intended? Lol... Keep nerfing him, not like he needs 16 skill shards to deal 4k damage...
    I think they are bound and determined to nerf both generals so hard that everyone uses trolls instead. The troll was already popular before they gave it an area attack. It reeks of "this is my favorite character, so I'm going to buff it" favoritism by the dev team. I'm still pissed about them nerfing the AG's buff so hard. It needs to go back up to AT LEAST 50% crit. Otherwise, whats the point of using him? I've benched my AG in favor of The Wicker Man, if thats any indication how bad the nerf was.

And perfect timing on the Assassin Golden Son nerf. I just evolved mine yesterday. SMGDH. At least give us a head's up when these nerfs are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    Any bets on what the next character to get nerfed will be?
    One that the devs don't use on their personal accounts, most likely.

Oh, and the red Angel got a BIG nerf on the basic attack. near useless now other than the passive. I'm so close to uninstalling for good. Shame, as this game was so great when I first started a few months ago.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 12-13-2016 at 06:25 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I've noticed that talisman power up pack has gone from the store.

Incoming Brave New World?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I think they are bound and determined to nerf both generals so hard that everyone uses trolls instead. The troll was already popular before they gave it an area attack. It reeks of "this is my favorite character, so I'm going to buff it" favoritism by the dev team. I'm still pissed about them nerfing the AG's buff so hard. It needs to go back up to AT LEAST 50% crit. Otherwise, whats the point of using him? I've benched my AG in favor of The Wicker Man, if thats any indication how bad the nerf was.
    My max talisman, max skillshard Corrupt General is often doing BELOW 3k damage - sometimes as little as 2400 - to neutral targets. Don't think he's broken the 4K barrier against warriors.

Troll? 5-7k+ always.

Is that a mistake on the General? It's absolutely pathetic. Why not offer him as a 2* from a regular soul? If you're checking Angel of Fear (who is working fine) please recheck the general.
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-13-2016 at 06:27 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    My max talisman, max skillshard Corrupt General is often doing BELOW 3k damage - sometimes as little as 2400 - to neutral targets. Don't think he's broken the 4K barrier against warriors.

Troll? 5-7k+ always.

Is that a mistake on the General? It's absolutely pathetic. Why not offer him as a 2* from a regular soul? If you're checking Angel of Fear (who is working fine) please recheck the general.
    The red angel got nerfed hard. It's like he doesn't have any skill shards on his basic when mine's almost maxed.

Come to think of it, lots of characters that I spent skill shards on are acting like they have no skill shards in the case of proc rates AND damage, and ones that have no skill shards or maybe just a few are applying debuffs and buffs WAY more often than they used to.

For instance, my maxed out Wicker Man (warrior) is hardly sticking the ignite or defense down debuffs, while my P. Sun Spirit is sticking block beneficial effects it seems like 75% of the time, when I only have the level 2 basic attack.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?