Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    I noticed that after the last update, my game is running more "in spurts" (hope it's the correct translation) than before...like it had a lower framerate now in those points where it already used to freeze for a few seconds (for istance, while the chest rewards are dropping).
    We have one of our guys looking into that; he actually just came over to chat about it while I was typing up this response. He has an idea for why it's happening, but is still working on the best solution for solving the problem.

Another example: when i (constantly -.-) have to sell runes and shards, for each of them that i sell, the game kind of "freezes" for several seconds and it's really annoying.
    It was already boring having, every 3-4 battles, to enter "my team"/sell window/scroll down till the bottom/selecting one stack per time/selling the extra runes/shards... now all of this even works really slowly with this recent slowdown of the game and it takes a lot of time during the gameplay just to avoid that annoying pop up message about extra runes and shards to sell :/
    I'm not sure if the inventory freeze is related (I've noticed it happens less now than it did in the past), but yeah, still an issue we want to solve.

As i already asked.. please, please, increase somehow the stacks capability or at least meanwhile let the latest ones we received be on the top of the window instead, which at least would spare us all that swiping (and why not, if possible make the game smoother as it was before)
    We also still want to improve the sorting to help with this too, just not sure where that fits into our short term plans.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Ha! Very well put DemoonChild.

Seriously, you are like a football fan criticizing all of the real athletes on the field from your armchair. You only see things as how they affect you. The devs are working hard to keep this game alive and breathe some new life into it. Why don't you all quit if you don't like the game so much. It seems to be stressing you out. Go play another game.
    Optic

Ah... So all this is about the stress? Cool So people, customers, users CAN'T complain when something bad happen (for x*) time with the update provided because it leads to stress... So I am truly very sorry - I didn't mean to stress anybody out there (and that's somehow not interrupts others from stressing ME with every single update)... All I want is to play a good game - free of bugs, lags, freezes, mistakes etc. Is that TOO MUCH to ask for... I agree that all complains not much helping - so please somebody give the reasons NOT to complain AT LAST, OK? But NOT complaining is NOT helping either - someone might get a picture that everything is perfect, everybody being happy and it's just bunch of fools trying to get all the bitter out of themselves...

It would be really fantastic that people might just quit while something stressing them out, right? Tell this to a sapper, the fireman or the policeman who might be protecting you from the bad guys to quit if something stressing them out in everyday's duty... And why to ask somebody else to quit if you are gonna stay? He's the same right to be here as you do... So please don't force anybody to do anything you have no balls or willing to do yourself...

The same I COULD BE said to you - go play another game, what's stopping you? A few persons who have the RIGHT to complain? But I WON'T tell you this one... And not because that you're on my trooper list, but because you ARE Iron F*cking Maiden fan - like as I do and I would like to the game will be good for EVERYONE of us

- * put any number you might be like

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS

Nerf is a Nerf

Nerfs happen here, my CR hasn't worked right since the last update. His torch hit was at like 20,000, now its 6,000 and he's maxed fully. You just adapt, and stop spending money.

I'd keep playing, I still like the game, but it's just at a standstill of boring. Without new content, which, I get focus is on PvP...

But to level up talisman, you have to farm the same worlds over and over and over for little reward.

Like I said earlier, sometimes you beat a game, and find another. Your welcome for the money you got, thanks for all the fish.

FFS since today's update I've had the "stuck at 80% loading screen bug". Uninstalled & reinstalled the game, went through the tedious "new player" bit (Devs - can't you add "link to Facebook" or "log in to your account" one of the first screens please) & managed to play a few LoLs. Now I just got some weird MACLO server error, got kicked out, and am back to being stuck on 80% loading screen again!!

Not happy!

Let's all just take a deep breath.

I must say,that im also not a fan of starting a witch hunt on a single person just by checking his game achievements...(i had my mind made over most of the issues and the approach to the game by LVL 40)

in a way i actually envy people who can enjoy a game in a way of playing it for 10-20 minutes a day,not really caring for the drops or best talisman setups and just enjoying the music and nice graphics.
    sadly the more obsessive approach to the game (of me and many others here) highly exceeds the pace at which the new content is coming. and has been doing so ever since the very start of the game.

the reason why the players (the ocd ones) get so vocal about it is that the developers don't seem to hear all the fruitful suggestions and attempts to prevent future failures. slowly there is not much positive and constructive left to talk about.

my honest advice to Sparton would be:
    You guys should just sit down,take a deep breath,scrape all those 6 months old content releasing schedules and let's talk to the experienced players who have been playing your game for a long time now.We can start from the beginning,from square one. Let's forget all about some PVP (it will only harm the game and the community if released at this stage). Let's talk about:how to bring back sense into sorcery&co. talismans? or Which slot colors do you think are wrong and why? or Let's refresh the skill description sheets and fix missing words (alot of skills don't specify AoE or single target,just "2 hits of physical damage") or wrong skill icons on characters (think it's called Cast on 2 characters has the picture of trolls basic attack). or Why do sentinels have purple slots and do magic damage scaled with SPECIAL and HP (just a crazy example,but you get the point).

The players are ready to talk,but it all seems to be decided behind closed doors.
    Sadly no patch notes are ever released prior to updates, so the players can't discuss the upcoming changes at least on a theoretical level before they get applied and ruin something...
    all that and some more issues(like actually getting into the game,or being constantly kicked out of it) make people upset 🙂
    ...but we all mean well

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We have one of our guys looking into that; he actually just came over to chat about it while I was typing up this response. He has an idea for why it's happening, but is still working on the best solution for solving the problem.

I'm not sure if the inventory freeze is related (I've noticed it happens less now than it did in the past), but yeah, still an issue we want to solve.

We also still want to improve the sorting to help with this too, just not sure where that fits into our short term plans.
    Ok, thanks Sparton! It would improve the game experience and make us lose less time

You know, i usually don't complain about the game problems as i can imagine how many unexpected bugs/issues may arise, but this matter has become a real nuisance lately, thus my prayers to see it finally solved xD

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    I was talking about experinced players like you moron. If you dont know how to read go to school, and i am sure that you have spent more money than me in game. The only money i spent i paypal chargeback because of the bugs. The only one with ego shit personality is you so you were thinking that i was refering about you. Go suck devs asses and expect to do the things how it should be, a bunch of useless people that dont know how to make a game. Bye bye retard, you had your glory minute in the forums.
    And you Opticsugar dumb, go suck demoonretards ass.
    very helpful, and sophisticated reply. i'm very impressed...

would be thankfull if someone could explain me, how getting out of line helps anybody here?
    as i stated several times, everyone has the right to complain in an appropriate way, but man, this is going to far.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    very helpful, and sophisticated reply. i'm very impressed...

would be thankfull if someone could explain me, how getting out of line helps anybody here?
    as i stated several times, everyone has the right to complain in an appropriate way, but man, this is going to far.
    Sophisticated reply to a sophisticated reply that demoonchild made to me slauki. I didnt criticize about anyone personally before he started insulting me. I just made my opinion on how this game is going, i am pissed like almost everyone here.

OS
    Android
    OK NOW BOTH GO AWAY FROM MY THREAD...I WANT TO TALK ABOUT NERFS

Nerfs give me a hardon.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Sophisticated reply to a sophisticated reply that demoonchild made to me slauki. I didnt criticize about anyone personally before he started insulting me. I just made my opinion on how this game is going, i am pissed like almost everyone here.
    Being drunk does not excuse extremely immature behaviors here and only insults the average drinker.

You might want to consider before posting: "what would a sober mature adult do?" and type that sort of thing instead.

Or not, it's just a friendly suggestion.