Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    my honest advice to Sparton would be:
    You guys should just sit down,take a deep breath,scrape all those 6 months old content releasing schedules and let's talk to the experienced players who have been playing your game for a long time now.We can start from the beginning,from square one. Let's forget all about some PVP (it will only harm the game and the community if released at this stage). Let's talk about:how to bring back sense into sorcery&co. talismans? or Which slot colors do you think are wrong and why? or Let's refresh the skill description sheets and fix missing words (alot of skills don't specify AoE or single target,just "2 hits of physical damage") or wrong skill icons on characters (think it's called Cast on 2 characters has the picture of trolls basic attack). or Why do sentinels have purple slots and do magic damage scaled with SPECIAL and HP (just a crazy example,but you get the point).
    Trust me, myself a lot of others on the development team really, really want to sit down and do a lot of the things you're suggesting here. That said... there's plenty of people in this thread who have complained that tweaking existing stuff is not the priority they want. They want new content, new features... and we want to deliver that too.

Ultimately, we've tried to split our attention between a lot of initiatives, but that meant each has taken longer to push out than we wanted to. We will have something in time for Christmas, but other than that our priority is monitoring the stability/engagement with the limited PVP beta so we can get that to a state where we are comfortable releasing that worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    The players are ready to talk,but it all seems to be decided behind closed doors.
    Sadly no patch notes are ever released prior to updates, so the players can't discuss the upcoming changes at least on a theoretical level before they get applied and ruin something...
    Yeah, tried to start something like this with our first batch of patch notes, but as updates became more rapid, we didn't plan enough ahead to do something like this for the more balance-related changes we want to do. Bug fixes (like the stuff that's been happening around Marks) will happen largely as our programming team is able to fix them, but for other design changes (like stat scaling, damage scaling, etc), we're going to go back to that original plan of bringing proposals/concerns to the player base here on the forums and making sure we get a sense for the community's perception before making too many changes.

Also, I'm going to start deleting the purely hate-filled comments from this thread. Keep it civil, please.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    ...Bug fixes (like the stuff that's been happening around Marks) will happen largely as our programming team is able to fix them
    Hi Sparton

Please consider fixing CR Eddie's fury... It's been broken for quite long I am afraid... And I couldn't read anywhere here even shortest note that you're working on it... I am aware that you might be having bigger problems around here right now, but please keep that in mind/add for the todo list...

Thank you and have a nice evening/day

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Hi everyone.

Things are getting a little heated in here. Please know that while we absolutely welcome all suggestions and any constructive criticism, we will not tolerate personal attacks on members.

Please keep it civil.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Please consider fixing CR Eddie's fury... It's been broken for quite long I am afraid... And I couldn't read anywhere here even shortest note that you're working on it... I am aware that you might be having bigger problems around here right now, but please keep that in mind/add for the todo list...
    The bug is still in our system, and the main reason it's not been fixed yet is, as far as we can tell, it's a purely visual bug.

Basically, the game is correctly tracking HP lost from the magic damage, but the transitions from gameplay camera -> Fury camera -> gameplay camera causes the game to incorrectly make it look like the Fury did more damage than it actually did, then "corrects" itself to show the actual current HP. It looks like healing, but it's just correcting and over-compensation.

I'm going to try and triple-check while looking at the internal numbers for HP before and after, but I've used him a lot myself and am almost certain that's what it is. Frustrating, but not technically doing anything wrong as far as combat functionality is concerned.

OS
    iOS
    I actually thought things were pretty civil for the first 15 pages or so. Nothing at all wrong with voicing disappointment or concern over the direction of the game. Constructive criticism is necessary to give the devs an idea of how the players like/dislike the game and where they would like to see it go. The key word there obviously being constructive. I think there are many, myself included, who see the same ideas and concerns being brought up over and over after each update and want their voice heard a little louder. It's when people get called out for being crybabies or told they shouldn't be voicing their opinions when things start to escalate.

I too look forward to seeing the majority of future discussions about content and game play strategy. Not everyone is going to get along, but from what I've seen in this forum for a long time was good discussion about Maiden and helping each other through the game. I'd hate to see this forum turn into two different sides taking shots at each other.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton, we know that you are all trying to do your best. It why happened with this update is actually a good thing. It shows you how much we feel for this adventure. As I said, we have all invested so much time ne money into this game primarily as die hard Iron Maiden fans and it is only normal
    To feel betrayed. Y the constant nerfing of what we have worked so much to build. Most of us on this forum are just grinders now and making the game by nerfing or reducing drop rates is not helping. We have all completed it so making it more difficult doesn't change a thing, it only makes our daily farming more painful as we wait for new content.

Spending Ironite and cash to gain useless souls and getting very scarce evo shards or evo runes is not appealing to a lot of us anymore and does not reflect the generosity and energy that Iron Maiden portrays.

I know it is the hardest thing to keep users happy and lead a successful development track but we are behind you. We just need this whole thing to be fairer to us your most devoted players. I run multinational teams of developers and sometimes taking a breather and undoing what is causing harm to users and restoring balance is the only recipe for success. I hope that you and the Deb team will take this into consideration we know you are not here to extract even more money from us but optically it sure feels like this.

Stay wit us, please...

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    FFS since today's update I've had the "stuck at 80% loading screen bug". Uninstalled & reinstalled the game, went through the tedious "new player" bit (Devs - can't you add "link to Facebook" or "log in to your account" one of the first screens please) & managed to play a few LoLs. Now I just got some weird MACLO server error, got kicked out, and am back to being stuck on 80% loading screen again!!

Not happy!
    Hi purlepixii,

Please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com for assistance! Be sure to include your full username if you remember it. They will be able to look up your account and find out what is happening.

OS
    Android
    Hello, please check the stats of hellhound he has more magic than atk being a warrior character.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    The bug is still in our system, and the main reason it's not been fixed yet is, as far as we can tell, it's a purely visual bug.

Basically, the game is correctly tracking HP lost from the magic damage, but the transitions from gameplay camera -> Fury camera -> gameplay camera causes the game to incorrectly make it look like the Fury did more damage than it actually did, then "corrects" itself to show the actual current HP. It looks like healing, but it's just correcting and over-compensation.

I'm going to try and triple-check while looking at the internal numbers for HP before and after, but I've used him a lot myself and am almost certain that's what it is. Frustrating, but not technically doing anything wrong as far as combat functionality is concerned.
    Thanks

But apart of visual aspect he's fury is only one of that I've observed so far... I mean that with his fury I can see how much damage he will cause BEFORE the animation starts and I guess is a bit wrong order... I hope you'll get to the point of what I am talking about... Other Eddies no matter mine or ''rent'' from my troopers don't ''suffer'' this problem just CR... Sure it's not getting affect me that much, yet it would be cool to fix it in proper way... It's still my beloved Eddie so I want all the best for him

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS

This explains a lot

I'll get back to reading through the thread and responding momentarily, but I wanted to post that the team has identified what the exact problem is for the apparent nerf that affects many characters.

The short of it is skill shards do not function in auto-play (for all characters). They do still function when playing manually, though. I've created an announcement thread with more information here.
    This explains why my CR has seemed nerfed. Thank you