Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Do you know what enemy you attacked, or at least what stage you were fighting in?
    Yes I remember - LOL Red Dungeon Lvl 10. First 2 times happened on autoplay on wave 2. Last time I attacked the Boss. My characters setup was - Soldier Eddie, Red Bomber Boy first slot (the one that died), The Nomad and Red Troll.

Thank you Sparton for your reply and now we know that the auto mode is bugged.
    But how this thing can happen? You don't have any beta testers internally to check if the update works fine?
    I know mistakes is human and we can learn and progress with that, but sorry this is an huge one that we can play the game in auto and manually I can't honored all my troopers so... I' ll wait the next update and hope that will be resolved.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android
    Following up from yesterday... it sounds like something that is used for debugging purposes (which requires those permissions) shipped with the update when it shouldn't have. The next update will remove the
    That's odd... I'm not seeing that when I go to any of the screens which have a timer. Are you still seeing this? Is there a specific screen you're seeing this on?
    What hardware/OS version are you running?
    Hi Sparton, I only see that on the NOX App Player emulator, set to 4 CPUs, 4GB of RAM, tablet mode.
    On my actual Andoid phone (Galaxy S7) it's still fine, as I found out later.

Regards

OS
    Android
    We appreciate the patience and constructive feedback from you (and many others). I know I haven't responded to everyone's criticisms, but I read every comment in these threads (and I know a few other developers also do), so even if it sounds like we're silent to the various things being requested, we do read them and often discuss them internally. As a team effort with various stakeholders, we just can't always speak up about every possible thing, and sometimes need to deliberate over some subjects longer than anyone would really like.

I know many on our team there is a growing concern with wanting to channel some dedicated time into doing a massive deluge of fixes... really, the "bug fixes" part of the first page is primarily me going back and combing through our database for fixes that aren't related to stuff that hasn't released yet, and there's often stuff that slips by even me (like fixes for skill shards not always applying correctly... even though it looks like that fix caused a knock-on that they never work in auto-battle).

We obviously still have concerns for overall character balance (for both PVE and PVP), but now that the limited PVP beta is available (more info here if you haven't seen that yet), we will make the thoughts and concerns of the community more involved than it was previously.

Hi Sparton,
    I don't know if you catched our message well, so I'll try to say it best that I can.
    We know you and Nodding Frog are doing business with this game, and you know that
    all of us are great fans of Iron Maiden, that loves the band and all their aspects.
    It's right that you are doing your job and your business, but you know, business is
    good if both the sides are obtaining what they have to get, otherwise is not business,
    is a cheat. We think you are playing too much with our love for the band, and you are
    cheating us in some way.
    Many of us payed you (so did I, and I alredy give to you much money), so give us what
    we have to get. Is a good thing supporting you, but it's not a good thing when you
    take too much advantage from that. Your product is good, we like it, we sometimes pay
    money for that, but if we don't see benefits of our effort, but even we see that
    things are getting worse, we don't support you anymore, and it's not a good business
    for you and neither for us.
    Take care of us, or we'll don't take care of you anymore.

Regards
    Last edited by mikmar; 12-14-2016 at 11:05 AM.

OS
    Android
    Best comment ever

OS
    iOS
    Well... I'd need to look at actual numbers comparisons when I'm back in the office, but the Corrupt General is still the best AoE stunner in the game, does reasonably good damage on his basic considering the extra effects associated (and crazy high on his power), and now can do insane single target damage with his Fury.

Near the launch of the game, the Corrupt General did all that, plus stunning even more often, plus dealing more damage than nearly anything else without even needing Magic Up or Magic Piercing or whatever else. It trivialized the idea of bringing any other Magus... or even any other ally. Almost nothing we had in the campaign, nor anything we could introduce after, would be able to do anything unless it specifically was built to counter high magic damage and stunning... which would make all future content incredibly boring and same-y.

And that said, he's still one of the most used characters we have in the game. He's still head and shoulders above most other characters, but yes, some other characters can do more AoE magic damage than him on his basic. There's more to the game then raw damage on AoE basics, even if spamming AoE is a commonly used (and commonly useful) strategy.
    Thanks so much for the response! Certainly the stun adjustment from the last update was merited, but his damage was also reduced at that update. I would disagree after putting him through the ringer last night he's head and shoulders above most other characters as his damage output, at this point , is certainly in the bottom half of fully leveled, fully maxed AoE characters. And he drops as a five star, which you would think would put him in the upper third.

I didn't use him much after the last nerf - primarily LoL warrior - but as he got me through the campaign he'll always be a favorite. I appreciate your explanation, but the fact he's now in the bottom half of damage dealers - when he used to be top 10 % - is sad.

Thanks again and keeping the faith that all these adjustments will be taking us somewhere better!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Thanks so much for the response! Certainly the stun adjustment from the last update was merited, but his damage was also reduced at that update. I would disagree after putting him through the ringer last night he's head and shoulders above most other characters as his damage output, at this point , is certainly in the bottom half of fully leveled, fully maxed AoE characters. And he drops as a five star, which you would think would put him in the upper third.

I didn't use him much after the last nerf - primarily LoL warrior - but as he got me through the campaign he'll always be a favorite. I appreciate your explanation, but the fact he's now in the bottom half of damage dealers - when he used to be top 10 % - is sad.

Thanks again and keeping the faith that all these adjustments will be taking us somewhere better!
    Wanted to get him for ages and hoped to see you do an increase chance to drop with him i would have full skill sharded him.As he stands now I don't want him and would not spend skill shards on him would rather get lucky with serval 4* toons I'm missing

Of course it just my opinion but having idolized over a toon from the beginning it's sad I can longer see him that way

OS
    iOS

Great, Another Bug.

Prior to this update, the signature opening move on the Boss Wave of Game of Death Madness was a fury attack from a fully-leveled, max-talismaned Aces High Eddie. Assassin CotD would die nearly every time. Gunner CotD might or might not die along with Assassin.

At present, I have run this move 10-20 times and have not killed a single opponent with the lone exception of killing one assassin once on a critical. More than once, 2-3 CotD opponents had a green health bar following this fury attack, demonstrating that the power of his fury attack has been completely neutered.

The only alleged alterations to these Gunner Eddies were supposed to deal with extra turns and power generation, yet here we are with (fury) damage now fucked.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Wanted to get him for ages and hoped to see you do an increase chance to drop with him i would have full skill sharded him.As he stands now I don't want him and would not spend skill shards on him would rather get lucky with serval 4* toons I'm missing

Of course it just my opinion but having idolized over a toon from the beginning it's sad I can longer see him that way
    As you're a Trooper of mine I'll put him back as a Champion after the Sentinel dungeon and see what you think.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Well... I'd need to look at actual numbers comparisons when I'm back in the office, but the Corrupt General is still the best AoE stunner in the game, does reasonably good damage on his basic considering the extra effects associated (and crazy high on his power), and now can do insane single target damage with his Fury.

Near the launch of the game, the Corrupt General did all that, plus stunning even more often, plus dealing more damage than nearly anything else without even needing Magic Up or Magic Piercing or whatever else. It trivialized the idea of bringing any other Magus... or even any other ally. Almost nothing we had in the campaign, nor anything we could introduce after, would be able to do anything unless it specifically was built to counter high magic damage and stunning... which would make all future content incredibly boring and same-y.

And that said, he's still one of the most used characters we have in the game. He's still head and shoulders above most other characters, but yes, some other characters can do more AoE magic damage than him on his basic. There's more to the game then raw damage on AoE basics, even if spamming AoE is a commonly used (and commonly useful) strategy.
    Hi Sparton

It will be about Herr General ''Nerfft'' as the example and nerfing itself but not as the idea - I do my best to still take your points - but the most important is not why you do something but HOW... I respect your opinion about HG, yet not agree with it... You nerfed him once for the sake of PVP - OK, I'll get it - done, no problem, but with latest nerf it's a bit different I guess... The same old common excuse which it getting bored as old dusty cracking record - once listened - but now slowly forgotten - PVP?

As it might be read under lines of your answer now you decided to nerf the guy because still was TOO GOOD and it somehow hurted you that people not paying as much attention as they could to others characters once acquire HG, so you decided to break the guy some other bones to force us the players to at last make a divorce and start to look for another objects of love? Well... This is how I read your message...

You said ''Almost nothing we had in the campaign, nor anything we could introduce after, would be able to do anything unless it specifically was built to counter high magic damage and stunning...'' - I am sorry for being honest - but such words stand very bad for your creativity as the team if you NOW admit this LOUD AND CLEAR that you won't be able to create anything that would be able to stop his powers in the future... So he was like some Evil God and the only way to stop him was to cut his powers even more and destroy him? Shame...

You write about boring and same-y content would be if you not react in time and save the game nerfing HG... But I can say EXACTLY THE SAME about the game if you would down to the ground everyone single character that happen too good IN YOUR OPINION...

So please let me ask you straight - For whom is the game that you're running now?

A) For yourself only?
    B) For the players?

First answer seems very risky to admit - but who knows maybe that's how you're seeing this... That's only your ground... No trespassing... Trespassers will be shot without a warning... This is OUR land, OUR game and we have the right to do with it whatever WE wish to, and you have the right to pay what we are offering you, remain silent or get lost...

In case you would pick the second one - That's great! I am glad to hear... But it would be meant that we're partners - you and us together - as we all want THE SAME - GOOD GAME... I hope... Yet since some time due to your certain actions - I have the feeling that ALL you care is good income and sales figures...
    Fine... But start to ACT like partner AT LAST, ok? - I mean don't CHEAT US... Nobody likes to be cheated, Am I right? We, the people Iron Maiden fans are NOT stupid...

Nerfing the characters - stll TEASING people to spend the money - advertising some character as EXCEPTIONAL while not being anymore (not everyone has their own loading board)

HG has:

Or offering in a game shop as the ''Top Prize'' while everybody seem to know already that you've just fallen the guy off the top...

You have dare, really...

Start to talk with us BEFORE your certain actions not post factum... Try to get people's opinion first... Personally I HATE when somebody decides of something what affects me behind my back and knows best what's best for me, how I should play - I want to play ON MY OWN - I want to have a chioce - but not this - while you'll be nerfing my characters one by one TO FORCE ME to evolve some different ones or play more with else...

All your latest actions (regardless planned on purpose or not) have led me to the point that I don't want to open souls ANYMORE and pick something you might find too good someday and break it, I don't want to do achivement with putting skillshards anymore with the same reason as I am fear to invest them on a wrong horse it might be - when YOU say so... Is that was your goal to decrease my interest with the game even more? If yes - great - you've made it! Congrats!

Still respect your tryings to give us a good game as we deserve... Hope you start to make things be right at last for both sides SOON...

Cheers,

W
    Last edited by Witkacy; 12-14-2016 at 05:17 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy