Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    After the update I played 3 times in a row LoL X. The first 2 times I won without any damage. The last time I lost, I didn't go beyond the second stage.
    Last edited by EdwardTH; 12-15-2016 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Amusingly enough, I didn't say those sorts of things in the post you quoted so your accusations are more than silly.

(i do recognize that for a lot of people here that English is a second or third language so i understand how you made such significant errors, it's not a big deal, no apologies needed Mizrael)
    I was wondering: how much lower can one go with his comments?...
    THE LANGUAGE BARRIER, OF COURSE! Thanks for that!

Or you suffer from some form of "yellow color blindness".

Well in any case, i'm not gonna highlight it for you...you know what you wrote best.
    Now, please, better get back to your constructive feedback.

Is the bug actually fixed

OK... I used to auto farm AMOLAD with 100% success rate. Now I'm losing battles. I have 100% skill shard on all characters... except for CR Eddie... 4 to go ... Red Troll and AoF Fully maxed. Did one of my allies get nerferd and I didn't read about it or is the skill shard bug not fixed. I run with CR, AoF, and warrior troll. Sometimes I use GR Eddie... Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    OK... I used to auto farm AMOLAD with 100% success rate. Now I'm losing battles. I have 100% skill shard on all characters... except for CR Eddie... 4 to go ... Red Troll and AoF Fully maxed. Did one of my allies get nerferd and I didn't read about it or is the skill shard bug not fixed. I run with CR, AoF, and warrior troll. Sometimes I use GR Eddie... Anyone else seeing this?
    I believe, that the bug has been fixed correctly. One thing that has been changed though is, that trigger effects now roll separately for each enemy. which means that they apply much less now(a good thing in my view). so if you heavily rely on freeze,burn,stun,etc. it might feel like your team got weaker...

it could be that or not ^^

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I believe, that the bug has been fixed correctly. One thing that has been changed though is, that trigger effects now roll separately for each enemy. which means that they apply much less now(a good thing in my view). so if you heavily rely on freeze,burn,stun,etc. it might feel like your team got weaker...

it could be that or not ^^
    I prefer it this way. This way, you will often freeze one or two enemies, and then you can take out the non-frozen ones with heavy hitting toons. Not sure if the AI is smart enough to do this though, so this might make autoplay harder for teams that use a lot of trigger effects.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Yep, me.
    Using CR fully maxed, AoF (no shards) and Assassin Bomber Boy (fully maxed), none of them using skill-triggering talismans like freeze, stun etc.
    Used to steamroll through AMOLAD, now it's a close call on most runs.
    The flamer stage kills me about 40% of the time.
    This is not the fix I'd have hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I can't speak specifically for our QA, but from what I understand, a lot of their testing process involves checking numbers when playing manually, not playing with auto. Testing battle difficulty on manual and on auto probably something we'll need to set aside time for to ensure something like this doesn't slip by again.
    Thanks for your answer Sparton
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    If you haven't yet, please do email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com with the problem you're having and your username. Unfortunately, I don't have the capabilities to help you further, and there may be a bit of a backlog with the resent update released, but hopefully they'll be able to help you soon.

Really sorry about the lock out!
    Hi Sparton
    Thanks for your answer. I did some testing last night and I have found a way back into the game (hurrah!) which I'm going to post over on the Bug forum in case it helps others with the loading screen / MACLO error

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Yep, me.
    Using CR fully maxed, AoF (no shards) and Assassin Bomber Boy (fully maxed), none of them using skill-triggering talismans like freeze, stun etc.
    Used to steamroll through AMOLAD, now it's a close call on most runs.
    The flamer stage kills me about 40% of the time.
    This is not the fix I'd have hoped.
    Works for me again with a CR, Warrior Troll and Hellhound (full skillshards on them).

The update did fix the skillshard problem - I can confirm this. But it also fixed a bug that you buffs were always carried to the next stage. Because of this bug the later stages were a lot easier. As I can see at the moment it works as designed again.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    But it also fixed a bug that you buffs were always carried to the next stage. Because of this bug the later stages were a lot easier. As I can see at the moment it works as designed again.
    This was fixed already in the December 12th update.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills