Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Looks like you drank the half cup of water.
    I'm still laughing about it though. Others already swallowed the bitter pill, with the other half they had on their glass.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I must agree with the frustration we spend hours per day and hundreds of dollars to create a team and collect souls but in the end after each updates we found ourselves back $200 and two months... to be honest I couldn't care less for a PvP that destroys all we have worked so hard to build.

I have just opened about 100 souls for a chance to get Viking Eddie and have trashed about 92 of these new toons and kept some dupes for sacrifice when it finally shows up.

You have some faithful investors in some of us don't destroy it all. I am so tempted to give up...

Cyborg Eddie is no more a good character. His Beam Attack Power Ability buffed by AG Atk up deals much lesser than the nerfed Assassin GS basic move...what's the point? No massive damage, no party healing nor buff. 24 skill shards wasted.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Overall nice work on the scaling efforts. Hopefully you'll get around to the gunner child of the damned crucify fix for all allies soon. Several of my troopers went with the assassin golden son who crushed everything with a few skill shards so decreasing him makes sense. I didn't even know the other soul less demons scaled with health so I'll take them off the bench to play around some more. Hopefully one of my troopers will get a Viking Eddie!

-ill

p.s. all i want for xmas is an increased drop rate on rare gunner eddies

OS
    iOS
    I can't say for sure, but is sure seems like the enemies have gotten tougher and hit harder. So you take away power from our guys and give more to the other side? Brilliant.

OS
    iOS

New Content Please???

Thank you for the update. I get you are working to PvP, but anyway you could even maybe add new content within existing worlds? Would it be that difficult to add, say, five more yellow crystals and a new purple crystal to each existing world?

At least then it's not the same exact thing over and over. Or, I suppose sometimes you finish a game and that's all there is to it.

OS
    iOS
    I can deal with useless updates and new character adds. What kills me though is the constant expectation for new content, only to receive nerfs. I'd rather deal with the current bugs than to receive a game downgrade.

I know the character adds are just a way to get players to spend money, hoping for the (very small) chance to pull the character. I have no problem spending money on the game, I think it has great potential and understand they need resources to keep it going. However, I find it more and more difficult to invest in a product (with both time and money) that I don't think is heading anywhere. And I'm really struggling to see where the devs are trying to take this game.

I'm very much looking forward to the new content coming out before the end of the year. I really do hope it is in depth new content that reignites all of our love of the game. I feel that many here can't take too many more let downs.

I made a paypal chargeback in the beginning when the game was released, i cant be more happy about it. Im not going to put any money in this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Cyborg Eddie is no more a good character. His Beam Attack Power Ability buffed by AG Atk up deals much lesser than the nerfed Assassin GS basic move...what's the point? No massive damage, no party healing nor buff. 24 skill shards wasted.
    I just have one Cyborg as a trooper and he is down quite a bit on his hitting. I'm sure Spartan can have a look into it. It appears the magic scaling didn't have the off set attack scaling as intended by the text listing. Be patient and I'm sure they will tweak it.

OS
    Android

Exclamation

Here's my plan and if the most of you will do the same - that should AT LAST give something to think about to the devs...

1. Stop paying any money for ANYTHING in that game - it's clear waste of them - you pay, got chars, they got nerf, so you pay for another chars, they got nerf as well and so on... It's time to NERF the devs a bit AT LAST... So... Keep your money in your pocket - Christmas are coming, you may want to share with needed or make some gifts for your family etc. - do something which has a sense and it's useful... Paying for something which is getting worse and worse has no sense and it's not useful for anyone (except for the devs)

2. Stop doing the achievements like spending skillshards, evolving characters etc. It has no sense right now, really - play with this what you already have as it is - that way in case any future nerfs - you will gain instead loosing - you will save a lot of time, hard work, mats, skillshards everything...

3. Play just for fun and for friends to repay them with the same good if they are using toon of yours...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy