Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    About the game freezing for several seconds after the latest update, now even when i remove talismans from a char's equipment it happens to me :/
    It seems like the game became heavier now..

Is anyone else experiencing this aswell?
    Yes and if I am selling stuff there is also quit a bit of lag ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I'm about ready to give up. I have cleared everything I possibly could for this and it still doesnt fucking work. When it pops up to delete stuff for space it even says "Ready" not "(x amount) of space needed"

2 hours gone, and I am fucking pissed. I have more than quadruple the space I had to begin with.
    Isn't this our friend Dank Brew who called out on all of the players reporting bugs and being frustrated.... <popcorn>

On a different note, chest lag is present on both Bluestacks and Android 6 device.

As for the memory issue, I too had that and even gMail reported it can't opet a received message because of system low space. The game at that time took about 2.2GB's of space and I've tried to move it on to the SD card but it was like it made things even worse.

I've performed the reinstall procedure and so far I'm running 2GB's of free space, even without moving it to SD; system reports 888MB's, of which 782MB's are on SD card automatically)

The auto-run fix from two days ago seems to have put the game back on tracks. Because of nerfs, we only need to find a new imba character that will get nerfed soon- I put my dime on a certain batlike red character that has a sweet additional true dmg on target's negative effects and true dmg power skill [thx to caretakerii-2417 for making it his champion] (Shhhh.... dev's, please don't identify I'm talking about the forgotten warrior IMP)

i've noticed that the game sometimes enters a loop (loading circle, dimming of the screen) when going through Troopers stuff looking for un-nerfed treasure- the only way to exit is to crash the game.

OS
    iOS
    [QUOTE=ritchbe;26674]Isn't this our friend Dank Brew who called out on all of the players reporting bugs and being frustrated.... <popcorn>

Yes it is and he spammed much more than anyone else did
    Also our argumentive and disrespectful to forum members friend psychoeddie has posted a complaint
    But by quoting "instead of getting angry or whatnot" he feels he is justified to complain whilst passionate people apparently are not allowed !

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post

Yes it is and he spammed much more than anyone else did
    Also our argumentive and disrespectful to forum members friend psychoeddie has posted a complaint
    But by quoting "instead of getting angry or whatnot" he feels he is justified to complain whilst passionate people apparently are not allowed !
    It has nothing to do with your post, but I have seen your name here many times and I've always wondered this. Are you from Almerķa perhaps?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by H3lls4ng3l View Post
    It has nothing to do with your post, but I have seen your name here many times and I've always wondered this. Are you from Almerķa perhaps?
    Hi there you are correct been using the name as an avatar for a while and it normally get shortened to Roq which is one of the reasons I like using it

OS
    Android
    Game size: 3,44 GB

Seems to be a navigation app :-D

OS
    Android
    i can't use my trooper bagde again and again, what is the solution (you don't have enough...fucking message...)
    thanks
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Game size: 3,44 GB

Seems to be a navigation app :-D
    It seems to store a ton of data on updates that then should be deleted but isn't. Make sure you are logged in by e-mail or Facebook in the game so your progress is saved to your account. Then go to the app management on your phone and clear the data from LOTB. Then start LOTB, log in to your account and keep playing. WARNING! If you do this without having logged in your game progress will be lost.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i can't use my trooper bagde again and again, what is the solution (you don't have enough...fucking message...)
    thanks
    Delete stuff from inventory, particularly shards if you're trying to by skillshards
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    used many shard and always that bug
    Need to delete again the game?
    I play all troopers all days.