Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

What he said

Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    As for the Free talisman goes, coming down from 35% to 12% and finally to 12% per enemy they've truly nerfed the talisman set. Although there is a good side to this, maybe to increment the chance upwards a bit.

Let's look at this coming down from 35% to Freeze all, which is 1 in 3 times.

Now, since there is a 12% chance to Freeze a single enemy, it means to Freeze all of them we have (12%)^4 or 0.021% or 1 in 4823 times; this is significant nerf for Freeze to all.

The good side is that now there is a chance of 4 times (12%) times (88%)^3 or 32.7% to Freeze a single enemy.

Other positive chances are: 6.7% to Freeze 2 enemies and 0.61% to Freeze three of them.

The chance to Freeze none is 59.7%, which translates into 40% of freezing at least one enemy (mostly one) and that is also a good thing.

Incrementing the chance to 20% would give us these chances per enemies: ( none | 1 | 2 | 3 | all ) = ( 40.96% | 40.96% | 15.36% | 2.56% | 0.16% ) or around 60% to freeze at least one enemy.

Returning them back to 35% would give us this: ( none | 1 | 2 | 3 | all ) = ( 17.85% | 38.5% | 31.1% | 11.15% | 1.5% ) or more than 80% to freeze at least one (almost evenly distributed between one and two frozen enemies).

I am not sure how they calculate these chances and I would appreciate if some1 from D's would explain it officialy.

On a side note, Energy talisman set indeed did a +2 per enemy whilst now you get +1 and animation seems to be misdirected to allies rather than enemies (+1 shows on allies, not the enemies)
    Pow. Thanks for the breakdown, homes! So what talisman set do I max out now? Don't answer that last question, D's nutz iz watchin'👀

Xmas in a week time...is the xmas update still coming? Looking forward to it!
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 680
Size:  154.6 KB

Not sure what to think of this or where to put it, so I'll throw it in this post. I accidentally clicked the go button on the campaign daily quest. It brought me here. Froze up and I had to restart but I thought it was interesting. Never saw this before.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 680
Size:  154.6 KB

Not sure what to think of this or where to put it, so I'll throw it in this post. I accidentally clicked the go button on the campaign daily quest. It brought me here. Froze up and I had to restart but I thought it was interesting. Never saw this before.
    I saw this for a brief second too. Looks like another fotd Eddie type event.

Sigh..

Edit: oh hang on I thought those pine trees weren't in the current ailing kingdom but they actually are.
    Last edited by Hypnos; 12-19-2016 at 01:04 AM.
    mammy-7388

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Xmas in a week time...is the xmas update still coming? Looking forward to it!
    We're on schedule I'm pretty sure, just having the dealio happen closer to the holiday in question.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    That's curious... was that using the Go button on a new account, or freshly redownloaded account? Looks like a not-very-progressed Ailing Kingdom normal mode map...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That's curious... was that using the Go button on a new account, or freshly redownloaded account? Looks like a not-very-progressed Ailing Kingdom normal mode map...
    I often see these, not only AK map but also on other maps. I only get these when I press back button from LOL dungeons.

Name:  Screenshot_20161219-164244-960x540.png
Views: 581
Size:  380.7 KB

And if I press on the un-progess AK map, I will enter a closed LOL dungeons selection as per below:

Name:  Screenshot_20161219-164635-960x540.png
Views: 568
Size:  121.1 KB
    Last edited by Kaijester; 12-19-2016 at 09:30 AM.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    my accounts not new but I did log out and back in recently.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS

Corrupt rescuer broken with new update

Corrupt rescuer no longer revives an ally when using resuscitate skill. brrrrrroke. Boooo.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameth View Post
    Corrupt rescuer no longer revives an ally when using resuscitate skill. brrrrrroke. Boooo.
    AoF is broke as well. I have been denied my AoF's extra turn following the kill on round 1 in arena more than once. The same thing happened in lol warrior dungeon tonight.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    AoF is broke as well. I have been denied my AoF's extra turn following the kill on round 1 in arena more than once. The same thing happened in lol warrior dungeon tonight.
    Happened to me in LoL Warrior as well with a AoF from two different troopers. Seems very random though, can't see a pattern to it. Following the same attacking pattern with the same characters, making the first kill on the third move, it sometimes triggers and sometimes not. If it doesn't, it has always triggered on my fourth move with the second kill by the AoF.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills