Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There is probably some other characters that do true damage with scaling that doesn't evenly pull from Attack and Magic, but I think we're going to want to make sure we've correctly handled the conversion in Cyborg Eddie's case before we touch anyone else.

The vast majority of cases where we're correcting the scaling shouldn't greatly change the damage being done, even if that does mean that optimal builds and setups to maximize damage may change. Cyborg Eddie is a weird case due to his 5 power Beam Attack was doing more without much investment than the 0 power Assassin Golden Son basic, or the 10 power Meteor talisman skill (even though it's definitely doing less now than it should be).
    If were talking even scaling for the cyborg I think the mandatory red slot should become purple and we lean on a assassin set (as currently I get the best numbers from)....but even so the best damage output I achieved is 2k+ less vs neutral and 3k+ vs assasins.

A full ATK setup is laughable now as Kaijester said.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I am ariving at this conclusion as well. I am rather sick of the direction the powers that be insist on taking this game.

1. We don't even have BNW released, which should have happened one month ago, but for the bugs.

2. We have no ascertainable release date of PVP other than "soon" (Which has been stated for 2 if not 3 updates now

3.IF/when/IF/IF/IF PVP EVER shows, devs have shown they cannot run a single addition without a host of bugs, which takes weeks, months, ???s to address (if ever).

4. While we will not have PVP this year, much less stable PVP, the characters we have earned and developed have been steadily nerfed since august, IIRC.

The time to adjust character performance/balance should have been AFTER a STABLE PVP platform had been released, not months before. Devs are playing wargames on a vaporware module and neutering our characters in the meantime with no benefit whatsoever to ANY participating player at present. There is no advance warning or discussion about these ideas... simply a unilateral augmentation of characters for their simulations that cost us performance and invested resources now.

I really do not understand the thought process of these people at all. What was the point of this update? This should have been a bug fix and "Maybe" the release of a new character that few of us even have the slots to accommodate, while fewer even stand a chance to receive it in the first place.

The furthest we have come to date is a brief Halloween module (which but for a bug that granted me access the other day is gone) and two sets of promo characters. We are all bored with the game, logging on for the benefit of trooper support...so we can earn badges... to buy things for characters the devs then ruin. Seeing how little real progress we have made, it seems as though it would have been better in hindsight to have had no "progress" at all. Instead of the "additions and alterations," we would have been better off with the time invested strictly on bug fixes, leaving the promo characters for release with the actual modules.

After the BNW fizzle, I have lost all excitement/expectation of these upcoming releases. The only thing we have had with consistency is bad news: deliberate nerfing and adjoining bugs. Sometimes we get a new character, but who really cares when you discover it will only be a matter lf time before it gets tampered with? I still love the game and see the potential, but seriously... this has become pointless and stupid. I never cared THAT much for the PVP option and given the track record of past updates and priorities, I am all but certain that the option will be nothing but a "too litte-to late" disappointment, particularly with all we have een forced to pay in advance for it.

Sorry for the bitter pill, devs., but you've earned this. I'm done supporting you financially as well. Show me/us you deserve our support and we'll see about the future, but so far, you have NOT lived up to your end.

This. Add in that just today I've lost two Meteor Talisman--and I can't get any sort of response from customer service (or anyone) then tonight I lost rare souls, and again, can't get any assistance, and my best characters are being sissified...and I'm tired of it.

OS
    Android

Another cool Sentinel Eddie I need so much...

That I'll never get due to RNGesus.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Not that happy with this update, but no so sad neither...
    Stats and damage reviews are fine as they dont threw hard work to the trash can...
    I expect that you can take a look to others True Damage dealers, as green Pyro with a stat of magic and atk of 232 at level 100, and many others Sentinels with this kind of damage. Also The Prisoner deals true damage based on magic and Special, and actually his magic stat is less than Atk....

Would be really interesting give the players a chance to recover Skill shards invested on "nerfed" chars, I think that is just, the right thing... since there's time, money and effort to get skill shard, and lost them on a char that players will use less due to nerfings, this will take in part some frustration...

Keep on the right direction devs, listen to your players (not the crying babies, but the ones who follow your game since the begining and want to make it bigger and better)
    And correct bad implementations, after all, to err is human...
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 12-13-2016 at 03:11 AM.

OS
    Android
    The only thing I got from this update is insecurity feeling about which characters will be nerfed soon, despite none of my main chars get nerfed this time. I probably won't spend skill shards for a while.

And I'm not interested with the new Eddie either. The runes scarcity means I have to farm hard to max my talismans (the packs prices are a bit too steep), so I'm not anticipating for a new character to be nursed for now.

OS
    iOS
    Is this the big update that was promised before Christmas? Or is there another one coming before the end of the year?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    9 hours ago, I spent 4 skillshards on GS Assassin. Can't explain my feelings right now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Is this the big update that was promised before Christmas? Or is there another one coming before the end of the year?
    We have at least one more content update scheduled before the end of the year.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We have at least one more content update scheduled before the end of the year.

-Kaz
    Great - thanks!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Now I have 2-5 seconds freeze at the end of every battle. And another quick freeze before the chest drops. Really annoying

I am starting to tink this game is a massive case study about the tolerance of a fan base.

The only good thing about this update is: I don't want Cyborg or Assassin GS anymore. Actually I don't want any new toons anymore.

1. I'm out of space - sacrifice is still not in sight and I said it before: "Put thing in - get other thing out" can't be more complicated than PVP

2. Levelling them up feels a bit pointless as in the end they probably all will do exactly the same damage

In a way I am really looking forward that it stays like this until the end of the year. That is my self set deadline for deinstalling it for good if things have not improved. This update made things worse. Gamebreaking bugs still not fixed (server error) and on top we have a really annoying lag at the end of every battle.