Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    These nerfs aren't small!

Used to wipe out an entire side - or boss - in one blow with the Assassin GS after they were marked by a Death Talisman. No more

But Cyborg Eddie has really been imasculinized! Beam is now a run of the mill powered attack.

Were both of these ridiculously overpowered? Of course. A Cyborg Eddie/Alliance General combo in PVP combined with a Troll would have been crazy. I get it - they needed adjustment. But this was a REALLY extreme nerf.

There HAS to be a way to do this without completely killing what makes a character special. I don't even HAVE Cyborg Eddie -just Troopers - but this nerf was brutal ��
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    9 hours ago, I spent 4 skillshards on GS Assassin. Can't explain my feelings right now.
    Let me guess ... the more common words for coitus and rectum would be involved - right?

OS
    Android
    Kaz,

Please explain how did it happen that after last update I can hardly pass AMOLAD madness with my team maxed out? (Not everyone w/ full skillshards yet - GR): GR, AOF and AG... They all hit pretty weak right now (especially AOF) and that's why started to use GR, while just yesterday I was able to do it even with Storm Eddie with maxed talismans and no skillshards... So that's your plan to increase difficulty of the game? AOF basic attack now hits above 2k (with buffs given from Alliance General)

with THESE stats:

Give me a break, please...

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android

New Permissions

Different type of comment/question here:

Why the new permission

"Device ID & Call Information" - Reads phone status and identity

?

The game worked fine before, I'm very wary of granting extra permissions. If this actually needed to enhance the game, or purely data mining?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Kaz,

Please explain how did it happen that after last update I can hardly pass AMOLAD madness with my team maxed out? (Not everyone w/ full skillshards yet - GR): GR, AOF and AG... They all hit pretty weak right now (especially AOF) and that's why started to use GR, while just yesterday I was able to do it even with Storm Eddie with maxed talismans and no skillshards... So that's your plan to increase difficulty of the game? AOF basic attack now hits above 2k (with buffs given from Alliance General)

with THESE stats:

Give me a break, please...

W
    The Angel of Fear's damage has not been adjusted this patch. As the tuning notes state, his DEF Down trigger chance has been increased. You should not really be seeing any changes in damage with him outside of facing other characters that may have been improved.

We'll do a check tomorrow to make sure no unintended changes were released, but nothing in the quest you mentioned would have been affected by this patch.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    ... AOF basic attack now hits above 2k (with buffs given from Alliance General) ...
    That is fantastic news! Another toon off the list I really wanted ...

Update: And I just got defeated on AMOLAD (at the stage with the Pyro Soldiers) ... so autofarming this stage is not an option anymore ...
    Last edited by hold; 12-13-2016 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Now I have 2-5 seconds freeze at the end of every battle. And another quick freeze before the chest drops. Really annoying
    What OS/hardware are you running with? I'm not sure if we've seen this issue before, but what you're using might help us track down the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Used to wipe out an entire side - or boss - in one blow with the Assassin GS after they were marked by a Death Talisman. No more
    Yes, this is part of the fix for Marks ("Fix for Mark being consumed multiple times by multi-hit attacks").

Previous to this update, a mark would do damage per hit the character takes from an enemy attack, so if you had 3 marks on a character, the Assassin Golden Son would deal 3 x 3 = 9 mark hits (which at 12% each means it would do 108% of the character's Max HP as true damage). In addition to not being intended, it meant anyone who got to 7 power in PVP could kill the entire opposing team in 1 turn (even if you only got 2 marks, the amount of damage an Assassin Golden Son would do either finishes everyone else off anyways or softens them enough for other AoE'ers to finish).

Like you said, overpowered. Up to 36% of Max HP plus the massive chunk that Assassin Golden Sons does is still crazy dangerous if you pull off the same setup, though. It's just not a 7 power win-every-situation button.

Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    Why the new permission

"Device ID & Call Information" - Reads phone status and identity
    I'm not sure. I'll follow up with the team and get back to you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    What OS/hardware are you running with? I'm not sure if we've seen this issue before, but what you're using might help us track down the issue.
    Nexus 7 2013 - Android 6.0.1 (stock)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    All hail dealing more damage then intended? Lol... Keep nerfing him, not like he needs 16 skill shards to deal 4k damage...
    I think they are bound and determined to nerf both generals so hard that everyone uses trolls instead. The troll was already popular before they gave it an area attack. It reeks of "this is my favorite character, so I'm going to buff it" favoritism by the dev team. I'm still pissed about them nerfing the AG's buff so hard. It needs to go back up to AT LEAST 50% crit. Otherwise, whats the point of using him? I've benched my AG in favor of The Wicker Man, if thats any indication how bad the nerf was.

And perfect timing on the Assassin Golden Son nerf. I just evolved mine yesterday. SMGDH. At least give us a head's up when these nerfs are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    Any bets on what the next character to get nerfed will be?
    One that the devs don't use on their personal accounts, most likely.

Oh, and the red Angel got a BIG nerf on the basic attack. near useless now other than the passive. I'm so close to uninstalling for good. Shame, as this game was so great when I first started a few months ago.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 12-13-2016 at 06:25 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I've noticed that talisman power up pack has gone from the store.

Incoming Brave New World?