Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    What OS/hardware are you running with? I'm not sure if we've seen this issue before, but what you're using might help us track down the issue.

Yes, this is part of the fix for Marks ("Fix for Mark being consumed multiple times by multi-hit attacks").

Previous to this update, a mark would do damage per hit the character takes from an enemy attack, so if you had 3 marks on a character, the Assassin Golden Son would deal 3 x 3 = 9 mark hits (which at 12% each means it would do 108% of the character's Max HP as true damage). In addition to not being intended, it meant anyone who got to 7 power in PVP could kill the entire opposing team in 1 turn (even if you only got 2 marks, the amount of damage an Assassin Golden Son would do either finishes everyone else off anyways or softens them enough for other AoE'ers to finish).

Like you said, overpowered. Up to 36% of Max HP plus the massive chunk that Assassin Golden Sons does is still crazy dangerous if you pull off the same setup, though. It's just not a 7 power win-every-situation button.

I'm not sure. I'll follow up with the team and get back to you.

I"m seeing it, iOS, and people in the facebook groups (not the official) are talking about it as well.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The Angel of Fear's damage has not been adjusted this patch. As the tuning notes state, his DEF Down trigger chance has been increased. You should not really be seeing any changes in damage with him outside of facing other characters that may have been improved.

We'll do a check tomorrow to make sure no unintended changes were released, but nothing in the quest you mentioned would have been affected by this patch.

-Kaz
    My Angel of Fear is doing the same damage, and my Troopers max-skillshard AoF is still a beast.
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Nexus 7 2013 - Android 6.0.1 (stock)
    I've passed that along for them to try and reproduce with. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    I've noticed that talisman power up pack has gone from the store.
    There was an issue with purchasing them when the update went out. We isolated what caused it, but didn't want to delay reopening the game to everyone over it, so they've been removed from the store temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by invictus View Post
    I"m seeing it, iOS, and people in the facebook groups (not the official) are talking about it as well.
    What hardware/OS version are you running?

OS
    iOS
    There goes the siren it wants me to exit
    Got to get out before its too late

Shut down the servers
    Remove all the good stuff

Got to watch out its the
    Fucking nerf bat

Mind numbing,boring,do it all again
    Mind numbing,boring,do it all again

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I think they are bound and determined to nerf both generals so hard that everyone uses trolls instead. The troll was already popular before they gave it an area attack. It reeks of "this is my favorite character, so I'm going to buff it" favoritism by the dev team. I'm still pissed about them nerfing the AG's buff so hard. It needs to go back up to AT LEAST 50% crit. Otherwise, whats the point of using him? I've benched my AG in favor of The Wicker Man, if thats any indication how bad the nerf was.
    My max talisman, max skillshard Corrupt General is often doing BELOW 3k damage - sometimes as little as 2400 - to neutral targets. Don't think he's broken the 4K barrier against warriors.

Troll? 5-7k+ always.

Is that a mistake on the General? It's absolutely pathetic. Why not offer him as a 2* from a regular soul? If you're checking Angel of Fear (who is working fine) please recheck the general.
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-13-2016 at 06:27 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Before last update i CAN autofarm game of death with my full maxed team, cr, aof and corrupted general
    And now have a big chance to loose
    Thanks again dev.....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by invictus View Post
    Same glitch on a Sony Z1 compact... Beta testing without rewards is fun, isn't it?

Sorry but without sarcasm I would need to quit straight away

The comments upset over assassin golden son nerf may have been premature. I don't notice a major difference in damage at all. But I never used marks, or used GS to consume them. But his basic damage is still amazing.

I don't notice a difference in red bats true damage output either, but I have his talisman set up for mixed use, not high attack

Don't have a general or that Eddie, so can't comment on those tunings

Thanks for the info on update. How ever what about us that can't get in? Some of us csnt get past the log in screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times in 4 days. Missed the rewards etc. Not happy

You did something with the sound right? Cant describe it but sounds worse to me. oh god of earth and altar....
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )