Thanks to the LotB team!

Today was a great day that compensateted for the shit week i had, but that's not the point.
    As you might have guessed by my name, i love vikings! And now, what do we have here? VIKING EDDIE!!! hell yes!! Made me so happy! Also, i don't have a good sentinel yet, and i have never gotten a 5* char from souls it's the perfect time!
    I bought 2 sentinel souls and got red, soulles demon 4*,but i won't stop till i get him!
    Thanks for this amazing addition to the game! Today, I've listened to invaders 5 times already
    Last edited by floki; 12-13-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Finally, someone who is not complaining! Thank you for that.
    I also appreciate all that the team is doing. Some people don't realize the "nerf bat" is good and necessary for the long run.
    Viking Eddie sure does sound awesome. I hope at least I can find a trooper with one so i can use it haha
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Finally, someone who is not complaining! Thank you for that.
    I also appreciate all that the team is doing. Some people don't realize the "nerf bat" is good and necessary for the long run.
    Viking Eddie sure does sound awesome. I hope at least I can find a trooper with one so i can use it haha
    You sound a bit agressive when you're calling other players to quit in this and other threads.

Might I ask what level are you on and how many achievements have you acquired? Maybe talking to big boys isn't for you

Great post Floki, I have read so many complainings in this day, that your thread is like a Red Rose floating on a river of shit, but above, floating over all that...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    You sound a bit agressive when you're calling other players to quit in this and other threads.

Might I ask what level are you on and how many achievements have you acquired? Maybe talking to big boys isn't for you
    I'm not asking anyone to quit. I asked people to stop saying pull the plug.
    I've been playing since the second day the game was out. I don't grind all day every day like some people, no time for that.

I have:
    5* soldier eddie, 5* grim reaper eddie, 5* holy smokes eddie, 5* Cotd warrior, 5* Cotd assassin, 5* angel of fear, 5* hellhound, 5* allied soldier, 5* sentinel soulless demon, 5 of them have max talisman, the rest not yet... Then theres, a few dupes, and about 30 4* characters
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    It's good to see a positive topic here and I agree.

OS
    Android
    I can t be positive so many bug
    Always can't use my troopers point, use all my souls since October update
    Many simple, rare and legendary and the result: 0 new characters.......always same useless or 5 to 10 time same .... it s so boring
    Actually no interest to play more
    No red troll, ass gs, no new eddies, nothing....
    And my corrupt general fully updated is become the most big shit simple attack of the game wtf it s a top character normally...
    Last edited by blade685; 12-16-2016 at 09:49 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    And my corrupt general fully updated is become the most big shit simple attack of the game wtf it s a top character normally...
    probably still one of the most powerfull characters in the game...

- party stun + okay damage
    - mr defence down 100% of the time even for bosses
    - good damage with skill

cannot understand the complains, he is still really really great.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Always can't use my troopers point, use all my souls since October update
    Try to sell some shards (the rubbish ones) ... after that I could use my trooper points to buy stuff. I get a lot of useless stuff too. But I collect my souls and wait for specials ... I know you need a lot of patience for this but it has paid off so far ... Still have a legendary soul and 5 G/A souls that are waiting for Xmas special
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.