Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Actually, it is generally considered that grammar includes rules of punctuation and spelling. After all, grammar is about language systems and their structures. You would know this is you if you had significant knowledge about grammer.

You being ignorant of this simple thing means you're not a Linguist, invictus.

(also, FYI, when people who are actual Linguists play...we'll often mispell words on purpose as a trap for wannabe Linguists)
    Look up grammar, son.

gram·mar
    ˈɡramər/
    noun
    the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.

I'm sure you're a proper cunning linguist. Especially since you misuse much of the language and all.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by invictus View Post
    Look up grammar, son.

gram·mar
    ˈɡramər/
    noun
    the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.

I'm sure you're a proper cunning linguist. Especially since you misuse much of the language and all.
    Yall needs to be just letting this spelling an book learning stuff just drop. Just play the game I gots me a GED so I knows what i's talking about.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 12-19-2016 at 08:44 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

FlyingV, you got some good writing skills. how much you charge per page? I need some essays done for school lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    2."Coming Soon" expansions: Arena/PVP, Night City, and Brave New World have all been attractions that were promised with the game's inception. To date, we have not seen so much a single one of these worlds or features.

3. Game stability/bugs. Have we had better days/moments in the past with updates/patches? Yes. However, they have been replaced with new ones and old problems have reappeared with successive updates. People have been locked out for days recently and more issues than one can count have persisted. This appears why we have a BNW character release without the actual expansion. To date, I cannot recall a single substantive update that has not been plagued with a host of problems.

4. Development staff/interaction: Thus far, development staffhave treated the "game and its players" as a "beta and its testers." Since August, there have been no fewer than three character adjustment updates and as many as more than a half-dozen. These are unannounced and are made primarily if not solely for the PVP feature that is not even available to players. Other than some possible staff convenience, these "balancing" measures serve no useful purpose for player and game alike. IF it were necessary, this could/should have happened following the release of PVP, not MONTHS before, and even then this drastic measure is a dubious one given a litany of freely-provided alternatives. Compensation or even a sincere apology is a pipedream for the poorly-executed patches and unilateral decisions made against the wishes of its players.

2 = Yes, the closed betas have gone on far too long. Get them into play 1 at a time subject to updates and play balance instead of waiting years until they're almost perfect and you're bankrupt.

3 = They have substantially improved the crashes. Now it usually bogs down and saves progress instead of crashing and losing it.

4 = They do have people actively participating in the forums, even when we're not as supportive as we could be. (myself included)
    Erik-0726 1/50 avail 5* Allied Bomber Boy all skills maxed

I totally agree with FlyingV, and I don't think it's a problem to collect the players' problems with the games and the developers. It is still an important feedback, and as such can be valuable for the devs. Because, to be honest, this game is far from perfect, and we can help by, not only reporting bugs, but reporting and discussing matters like this.